Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:58 pm 

Yesterday I had a beautiful experience with acid 8-) it was something I always wanted to try. everything was played out perfectely.

but there was a situation that boggles my my mind every single time I think about it.

Alright so me and my homeboys were chilling in the house, i just brought a new video game called dark souls it was trippy as shit :lol: we all playing the game just having a good time and enjoying the vibrations.

then one of my homeboys girlfriend came over you know just to hangout, she's very cool, and she found out that we were all trippin so she decided to buy everybody some pizza!

so when she came back my homeboy said "I don't need this shit!" and just left :shock: he was so pissed off! he was not on acid he was just high on weed

everybody was like WTF!

so we started talking about it then the girlfriend was saying how he was insecure about how she was hanging out with one of guy that was there and that how she thinks that they have thing which they don't at all and my homeboy was saying that he already have so many bitches on his dick that he's not even worried about her :lol:

but what trips me out is that she is still wants to be with him, i just don't understand how a girl can be with a guy that is insecure like that :|

Anyways...what I got out of my experience is to be grateful for what you got because everybody is not as fortunate as you. I have no girlfriend, no car, not a lot of money, and probably going to work hard to get those things and I'm cool with that because I want the best for myself and good things come to those who that wait. right now im currently improving my clout and is going to take awhile but that what makes it fun :twisted: to say I did this shit all on my own so you can't say shit because I have a life and I'm going to live it ! 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 am 
Did you really learn the true lesson?

Who is she really buying the pizza for? Now why was he PISSED?

Go to college or trade school :|

aksdvnafsin[afnb[ainb[paeibnq[einbr[eipqnrbpi[ren[pibrneipbrqn

PUSH UPS

Edit: Take it from me. Save your mind some agony and stop doing all drugs. That alone makes me think you're not reading the forums.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:41 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Did you really learn the true lesson?

Who is she really buying the pizza for? Now why was he PISSED?

Go to college or trade school :|

aksdvnafsin[afnb[ainb[paeibnq[einbr[eipqnrbpi[ren[pibrneipbrqn

PUSH UPS

Edit: Take it from me. Save your mind some agony and stop doing all drugs. That alone makes me think you're not reading the forums.
I'm actually going to the Navy I already signed up and everything right now I'm just playing the waiting game till deployment

She brought the pizza for everybody but since I'm a vegetarian she brought sum cheese pizza ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:42 am 
Now you're just saying dumb things. :|

She BROUGHT the pizza' S with a capital "S"?

Don't do acid anymore. :|

You're just making it sound like you learned nothing.

Although, I do encourage you to post the full details in every story without leaving things out. You'll learn faster. :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Save your mind some agony and stop doing all drugs. That alone makes me think you're not reading the forums.

Eh, don't project on him man. And that's coming from a dude that knows true insight comes when the mind is clear.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:45 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Now you're just saying dumb things. :|

She BROUGHT the pizza' S with a capital "S"?

Don't do acid anymore. :|

You're just making it sound like you learned nothing.

Although, I do encourage you to post the full details in every story without leaving things out. You'll learn faster. :)
What the hell are you talking about :lol: if I want to do acid again I will do it. and what I learned is to accept my life for what it is.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

moose35 and DonniG :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 am 
Donni you can discount what I'm saying. That's your decision. I would advise against it. You'll see what I'm talking about in another month or two.

Mushrooms and especially acid have deleterious effects. I've done them. :geek:
moose35 wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Save your mind some agony and stop doing all drugs. That alone makes me think you're not reading the forums.

Eh, don't project on him man. And that's coming from a dude that knows true insight comes when the mind is clear.
This statement is a projection of mine. I'll fully own it. However, if you ask for insight from other members then you get just that.

It is my basic right to speak as freely as I want.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:39 am 

Slim - this rash of posts gives me the impression that you are pressing.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:00 am 
Meraki wrote:
What do you mean by that?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:34 am 

Quote:
Donni you can discount what I'm saying. That's your decision. I would advise against it. You'll see what I'm talking about in another month or two.

Honestly, it was just a one time thing I was just interested in the feeling and what insights I would get from of it. I don't plan on doing it again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:22 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Meraki wrote:
Grasping at something, rather than letting go and letting it come to you. Just an impression I get.

Seems like you have all of the sudden become much more interested in specific tactics:

( viewtopic.php?f=21&t=313#p35890 and viewtopic.php?f=17&t=297#p35888 and viewtopic.php?f=18&t=234#p35885 and viewtopic.php?f=21&t=327#p35891 and viewtopic.php?f=2&t=274#p35887 and viewtopic.php?f=21&t=256#p35886 and viewtopic.php?f=17&t=187#p35884 and viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3621#p35871 )

Why? What are all these tactics going to get you? Why are you driven to understand all these tactical details?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:09 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

I honestly don't get the certainty that it will be harmful for him. I've done quite a bit of drugs, especially LSA or shrooms, and while they never brought me true insight or "what I wanted" immediately, it showed me ways of thinking I never considered before. That alone was very valuable for me, seeing as experience and second-hand knowledge are 2 very different things.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:16 pm 

Slim is correct though, they can be very damaging to health AND perception. My good friend, although a very beautiful person(like extraordinarily kind soul), dropped a tab and never came back from it fully. He exists in some sort of 'other place' now. Acid can have long term consequences aswell - not necessarily negative, but it can change you in a way that you can't control.

That said, it is the experience and path my friend chose so that's that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:07 am 
Meraki wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
Meraki wrote:
Grasping at something, rather than letting go and letting it come to you. Just an impression I get.

Seems like you have all of the sudden become much more interested in specific tactics:

( viewtopic.php?f=21&t=313#p35890 and viewtopic.php?f=17&t=297#p35888 and viewtopic.php?f=18&t=234#p35885 and viewtopic.php?f=21&t=327#p35891 and viewtopic.php?f=2&t=274#p35887 and viewtopic.php?f=21&t=256#p35886 and viewtopic.php?f=17&t=187#p35884 and viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3621#p35871 )

Why? What are all these tactics going to get you? Why are you driven to understand all these tactical details?
I was just finding out what space was because of Alex J's post. A thread search came up from there, and I read all the earliest posts (2010 era) because The Kidd!! and Grinus' took so much time and energy to explain concepts since the forum was in it's beginning.

I also don't consider all of them tactics. I do consider planting a seed a tactic and accelerating an interaction a tactic. The rest I don't consider in that way though.

I came across all of this stuff just because I was interested in "space."

However, it seemed interesting to follow up on the other threads because they deal......directly......with experiences that I've had over the last three weeks. Go figure.

I was at an impasse as to how to think about those things when all those threads popped up. In all honesty, my eyes had only graced one of those threads multiple times if even one at that.
Donni G wrote:
Quote:

Honestly, it was just a one time thing I was just interested in the feeling and what insights I would get from of it. I don't plan on doing it again.
moose35 wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

I honestly don't get the certainty that it will be harmful for him. I've done quite a bit of drugs, especially LSA or shrooms, and while they never brought me true insight or "what I wanted" immediately, it showed me ways of thinking I never considered before. That alone was very valuable for me, seeing as experience and second-hand knowledge are 2 very different things.
Your choices. Use a choice wisely. You only get to make it once. NO choice is ever the same again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:27 pm 

"There is nothing in which people deceive themselves
so much as in the pursuit of happiness."

------Orison Swett Marden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:00 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
I was just finding out what space was because of Alex J's post. A thread search came up from there, and I read all the earliest posts (2010 era) because The Kidd!! and Grinus' took so much time and energy to explain concepts since the forum was in it's beginning.

I also don't consider all of them tactics. I do consider planting a seed a tactic and accelerating an interaction a tactic. The rest I don't consider in that way though.

I came across all of this stuff just because I was interested in "space."

However, it seemed interesting to follow up on the other threads because they deal......directly......with experiences that I've had over the last three weeks. Go figure.

I was at an impasse as to how to think about those things when all those threads popped up. In all honesty, my eyes had only graced one of those threads multiple times if even one at that.
Missing the forest for the trees.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:59 pm 

Defending yourself a bit too much there Slim, eh? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:36 pm 
moose35 wrote:
Defending yourself a bit too much there Slim, eh? :lol:
No Moose. Smh.

For that grandstand you pulled, you sure can't tell the difference between a defense and an explanation.

And keep that steaming load of inadequacies off my toilet because I don't have to take your shits.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 pm 

I wish we could critique ourselves as readily and intensely as we critique others.

Smell the roses. There is something to be said about RESISTANCE.

Yes there is a difference between resisting and sticking up for yourself.

I sense both progression and regression in this thread