Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: My Manager?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 pm 

Hey guys! how's it been!!! I got another situation i want to share 8-)

okay i got this new job at this taco joint recently i've only been working here for two weeks

I'm a good worker matter a fact im closing today meaning i will be working till the store closes...gotta make that money mayne :lol:

Well anyways....last week on the job I had a little altercation with one of my managers. she's a cute little senorita and rumor has it that she already fucked one of the employees in the restroom so she's a hoe. She is jocking me too :lol:

here's what happened...I was about to take a break and clock out for that day (which is bad for fastfood places cuz they might needed me) so i was on my way to leave then she stopped me to say " Where are you going" i responded "Break then I'm clocking out" she says " Well you leave when i tell you to leave and we have some things that we need to get done" ( Ok since she is the manager thats true i cant leave till she tells me to leave...but i did everything i was supposed to do and extras so that the next employee on the shift didn't have to do shit for another hour) i responded " Well my shift is over so im clocking out" :lol: she didn't like that response so she told me to leave and don't worry about the job anymore and that I was fired blah blah blah....so i talked to the "Real Manager" and told him how one of the mangers was trippin

Then...the girl manager walks told the "Real Manager" how i "disrepected" her :lol: oh btw it was her birthday that day and mine 3 days earlier and we took a cute picture together :D

so I then explained to the manager that i worked hard today and that i didn't me to disrepect the manager also i didn't took a break yet.
The real manager was backing me up 110%. The girl manager was not having it she was like no he's fired he disrepected me and even had another manager to consign her.

So i told the girl manager "Why are you acting like this, we just took a birthday picture together" then she just storms out :lol:

lastly, the real manager told me " Donni you are a hard worker i know you didn't mean to disrepect her just don't break close to the end of your shift and I will talk to them don't worry about it" i shook his hand and bounced out 8-)

fast forward to today things seem to chilled out. I supposed to work morning shift but she made an mistake and put me on night shift and didn't call me to tell so she ask for my number so she won't make that mistake again

I just wanted to know should i keep it professional and leave it alone or is there something to this I should know about :ugeek:

Post subject: Re: My Manager?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:52 am 
Site Admin

Don't shit where you eat

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:11 am 
peregrinus wrote:
Don't shit where you eat
How are you always present in a bomb thread before everyone else.

Everywhere and nowhere I see. ;)
Donni G wrote:
.last week on the job I had a little altercation with one of my managers. she's a cute little senorita and rumor has it that she already fucked one of the employees in the restroom so she's a hoe. She is jocking me too :lol:
Be careful with that black and white thinking. Think in terms of preponderance and dearth.

It does not sound like you have a preponderance of evidence. She's your manager. She should have your number just in case you need to be called in at a moments notice. The number is negligible evidence at best.

My managers, male or female, when I was working at a dollar store, had my number.

Have you done much inner work? Your ego is huge. Chit, chit, chit. Don't skip steps. It's different if you do a step incorrectly, but don't willfully pass on something that you know you have to do.

Does she schedule you at the same time as her?

Does she take breaks with you a lot?

Does she come up to ask you how to do things she should know how to do?

Does she start conversations with you randomly?

Is she HARDER on other workers than you (you got your ass fired because you didn't have your priorities straight)?

Does she offer to drive you home?

Does she ask about your plans for the future?

Has she asked you to take her home?

That's evidence Donnie.

The only semi-evidence you have is the birthday picture, and I wouldn't count on it because it doesn't sound like she was looking for some birthday dick.

However, you did make her ego's day. She got to pretend fire someone on her special day.

Keep your dick clean there and watch your back if you don't have any backup options for income.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:11 am 

Thank you guys! My dick is going to be squeaky clean working at my shitty job :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:40 pm 

It's so rediculous how almost all managers are the same. That story reminded of so many managers I worked with that all acted that same way. They have a little bit of power and they think they run shit and are so important. Like bitch ur the manager of a Taco Bell you don't run shit, you add no value to business or society at all. I guess it just proves that somebody that's immature and is given the smallest bit of power can't handle it. They think they have more authority then they actually do. It's amazing that all of them act that way. Even the ones that I've met that are in their 40s and you would think they would actually act like an adult. No, their all morons that can't handle having just a tiny amount of power. Fuck her and all the other managers like her, dumb cunt.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 am 
MattD wrote:
It's so rediculous how almost all managers are the same. That story reminded of so many managers I worked with that all acted that same way. They have a little bit of power and they think they run shit and are so important. Like bitch ur the manager of a Taco Bell you don't run shit, you add no value to business or society at all. I guess it just proves that somebody that's immature and is given the smallest bit of power can't handle it. They think they have more authority then they actually do. It's amazing that all of them act that way. Even the ones that I've met that are in their 40s and you would think they would actually act like an adult. No, their all morons that can't handle having just a tiny amount of power. Fuck her and all the other managers like her, dumb cunt.
so much wrong with this ^^^ :|

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:02 am 

Their ego only becomes a problem when it reacts with your ego. :geek:

Otherwise it remains something that's a minor stepping stone on your path to greatness, the sad part is you guys already know what is going on...if they're working a shitty job are trapped and want to have control over little things that don't matter...the solution is....

I am disappoint :(

Oh and this has been covered lots as well but your actual clout is irrelevent, I'm going back to school pretty quick and will post the "war stories" to prove that without clout and status the impossible is still very possible. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:45 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
MattD wrote:
so much wrong with this ^^^ :|
I can already see where this is gonna go but please elaborate on why sooo much of what I said is wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:12 am 

You "wracka disciprine"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:26 am 

Actually slim, don't waste your energy. Altair just made it clear that your both jumping to conclusions about my ego or mindset. I only made an observation about power that is given to people that can't handle the responsibility of it usually abuse it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 am 

It might seem like a snap decision but that's only because both of us have seen situations like it lots, I'm not just trying to be a dick I'm trying to point something out to help you.

You made an observation yes and it is correct, but do you not see how it is tainted with your ego and emotions? Does a part of you feel if they are so low and they control me what does that make me?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:15 am 

My ego isn't really tainting it cause its the truth. Treat people accordingly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:43 am 
If I say 2 + 2 is about 4 is that the truth?

2 + 2 = 4

2 + 2 is not about 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 am 
Site Admin

Let it go

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:36 am 

Man, I have seen my share of managers and they are not mostly the way you describe - Could be different country different mentality, but mabe something else :?:

:geek:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:13 am 

MattD wrote:
It's so rediculous how almost all managers are the same. That story reminded of so many managers I worked with that all acted that same way. They have a little bit of power and they think they run shit and are so important. Like bitch ur the manager of a Taco Bell you don't run shit, you add no value to business or society at all. I guess it just proves that somebody that's immature and is given the smallest bit of power can't handle it. They think they have more authrority then they actually do. It's amazing that all of them act that way. Even the ones that I've met that are in their 40s and you would think they would actually act like an adult. No, their all morons that can't handle having just a tiny amount of power. Fuck her and all the other managers like her, dumb cunt.
The manager and I are actually pretty cool now. I think she has a new found respect for me. Nothing to get pissed over bro I promise :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:14 am 

Altair wrote:
You "wracka disciprine"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:09 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Don't shit where you eat
One of my coworkers has been jocking the the hell outta me lately, I've just been observing her... like today I was on break, I was sitting at a table, she sat directly across from me. I was kinda slouching over the table she was also doing the same thing :shock:

and when I stood up to clock back in she also clocked in and she just got on break while I was on break for like 45 min....and when I clock in from break I always get a drink, she got a drink and as I was getting my delicious sweet tea, she brushed her full rack on my arm and then said " Dang Donni you need to move" :lol: I said " I mean you bumped into me" :) then I went on about my business.

also she smiles at me a lot and I smile back you know I'm not anti social or anything like that.

i'm not going to ask for her number or anything like that. It's not professional and I don't want all of my workers to know my business and all that other shit.

so imma keep it clean as beam and make that green 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:57 pm 
Donni G wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Don't shit where you eat
Don't make up rhymes for the purpose of making up rhymes.

Make them up because they make sense and tell the truth.

Example: If you were as smart as you are slick you might've came up on some good dick instead of falling for that stupid shit.

Also, keep up the observations. You are stacking fine evidence now.

All you HAD to do was tell her "you're bullshitting" when she said you were in the way and then it was a wrap.

What is she conflating? What are you merging?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:09 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Donni G wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Don't shit where you eat
Don't make up rhymes for the purpose of making up rhymes.

Make them up because they make sense and tell the truth.

https://soundcloud.com/donni-g/what-you-know-bout-donni

I think i'm pretty good at it 8-)