All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: My Manager?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:33 am 
Smh. You linked a photo of yourself for any guest to see. :|

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:31 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
:shock: I wasn't thinking about it but I the changed picture.....I also linked a song that I made not to long ago I want to know what you think man :!:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 am 

I find it funny that all my female co workers know my name and I know like 1 :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:35 pm 
Donni G wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
:shock: I wasn't thinking about it but I the changed picture.....I also linked a song that I made not to long ago I want to know what you think man :!:
You have average rhymes. ;)

Step your game up and you can get discovered. You need to either know more slang and history to have a shot in the game. Or, your wordplay and references need to be head and shoulders above the game.

You're not excelling in either category.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Donni G wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
You have average rhymes. ;)

Step your game up and you can get discovered. You need to either know more slang and history to have a shot in the game. Or, your wordplay and references need to be head and shoulders above the game.

You're not excelling in either category.
I'm trying to get discovered just something to do to pass time 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:29 am 

I'm on break at the moment and I have a little scene I want to share that happened

So one of my managers not the bitch but another chick was apparently going on break

And she decided to wear my jacket because she was going outside to smoke a cigarette

she ask me if she could wear it...I was just looking at her up and down calculating whether or not

She could wear my jacket. My Co workers were screaming at me "No man say Nooo!" :lol:

I was thinking since I'm still working and she's on break and also I see It as evidence even though

I'm not going to try anything and plus it's cold so went ahead and said yes BTW she giggling a lot while I was

Staring at her :lol: :arrow: she went for my jacket even tho she had her own and many other employees. I'm gonna put this in a manilla folder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:24 pm 

Put what in the folder? That she didn't want to smoke up her jacket and knew that everyone else would say no? :lol:

There's getting jocked...and then there's getting played for a sucka. Learn the difference...FAST. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:34 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fa7qTeCwZw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Put what in the folder? That she didn't want to smoke up her jacket and knew that everyone else would say no? :lol:

There's getting jocked...and then there's getting played for a sucka. Learn the difference...FAST. :geek:
Lesson learned...
Flow83 wrote:
Exactly :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:09 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:

Tought the same fucking thing! Hahaha.
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:14 am 

I'd just be like here, and hold it out to her geniune like when she reaches for it take it away and be like too bad should have your own and they say Wow, know what's nice? Warm coats I cannot even feel the cold at all. :twisted:.

If she starts making a fuss be like, this is my coat I don't share. ;) then all you gotta do is continue to let her get more invested as you do your own thing and continue to run dangerously low on fucks. Ez Game 8-)

In ju-jitsu you use others momentum against them instead of generating your own force, the same is true in social interactions.

You've been here for awhile, you should have this down :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:00 am 
Site Admin

Altair wrote:
I'd just be like here, and hold it out to her geniune like when she reaches for it take it away and be like too bad should have your own and they say Wow, know what's nice? Warm coats I cannot even feel the cold at all. :twisted:.

If she starts making a fuss be like, this is my coat I don't share. ;) then all you gotta do is continue to let her get more invested as you do your own thing and continue to run dangerously low on fucks. Ez Game 8-)

In ju-jitsu you use others momentum against them instead of generating your own force, the same is true in social interactions.

I think he is more preocupied (...*cof* desperate *cof* ) to catch and put things in folder, rather that to have a fun doing a testing of his light sabering skills.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:10 pm 

Dali wrote:
Altair wrote:

I think he is more preocupied (...*cof* desperate *cof* ) to catch and put things in folder, rather that to have a fun doing a testing of his light sabering skills.
Not desperate man. Just don't really give a shit any more and I'm concentrating on my life in the Navy. My job right now is like a do Jo :lol: I'm working on my checks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:06 pm 

Letting someone wear your jacket when they have their own perfectly good jacket to smoke up YOUR shit REEKS of desperation...pun intended. :lol:

...and maybe now you're all about the dolos...but that's not how this thread started. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:51 pm 

I know I'm never gonna let another chick wear my jacket again especially my new one because it lights up :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:17 pm 
Donni G wrote:
I know I'm never gonna let another chick wear my jacket again especially my new one because it lights up :lol:
Things that end with a finality are not generally the best solution. Finality is not the best word, but it is the first one I thought of because I lack the vocabulary to express what I'm stating effectively.

Do a reductio ad absurdum about what you stated in relation to relationships. Just because a woman burned you.....you won't ever have a relationship again? Swinging to the opposite side of the fence is just as bad as not taking steps to fix the problem at all.

You'll find balance. Maybe staunchness is the immediate solution for you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:17 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Donni G wrote:
Things that end with a finality are not generally the best solution. Finality is not the best word, but it is the first one I thought of because I lack the vocabulary to express what I'm stating effectively.

Do a reductio ad absurdum about what you stated in relation to relationships. Just because a woman burned you.....you won't ever have a relationship again? Swinging to the opposite side of the fence is just as bad as not taking steps to fix the problem at all.

You'll find balance. Maybe staunchness is the immediate solution for you.
Slim what do you mean by swinging on the opposite side of the fence?

And yeah I could be a little more staunch but when I do I tend to over do it. That's why I like to flow and add some staunchness to it, rather that being all staunch and up tight and trying to find the flow. Does that make sense?

Balance is what I'm working on now :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:04 am 
Wait a week and reread the last few messages and see if you're really making sense with your decision.