It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: "My boyfriend..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:37 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Attention - Like a stalker.
Bingo 8-)
The same behaviour that pushed her into my bed and caused her to have absolutely no respect for this guy? It was almost like she felt pity for him.

I've been called all sorts before, but they make us look saintly :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 pm 

It's a double edged sword...and the fact that she would stay with such a dude speaks volumes of her 'hidden' insecurity. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:52 am 

Needed to take a break from studying for midterms and relax here.
Lot of interesting points. :D
---
Leo wrote:
Obviously you were the safest option. Or...maybe it was just a seat to sit on?

She mentioned her BF because she wanted to take herself off the meat rack, regardless of whether she wants to get down with you or not.

Point is - watch what they do, not what they say.
A few weeks ago, I would've probably agreed with your statement, and doubted my breakdown.
Not the case now.

Dali wrote:
I think you have to get more piled manila papers to get a solid case.
Agree, her file isn't exploding, but her attraction for me is not questionable. What she does with it I think depends on how much I open up to her, be myself, and give her space.

It could be to a point where she just can't take it and comes knocking at my door wanting it. 8-)
(This would be ideal for me, because I wouldn't feel guilty about wrecking the relationship; she came to me :D )

The Kidd!! wrote:
In my experience, whenever a chick that was jocking me made quick mention of her boyfriend, 9 times out of 10 it was proven to be that she already knew she was vulnerable with me and KNEW it. So they figure that by doing that, you'll hopefully respect it enough not to make a move, because if you did she knows she'd be in trouble. :ugeek:

Bonus protip: Also, it makes it easier for you to smash and dash because you can lay down part of the contract with, '...and I know you already have a man and I'm not trying to take his place...so we BOTH know what this IS.' :twisted:
Wow, this is makes a bunch of sense, and I can see how it lays out the contract as well.
Shank you.

Jared wrote:
The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
The first girl I ever slept with had a boyfriend. Not only that, they were supposedly deeply in love and planning to get married.
The labels, oh the labels. Getting past the labels.
(and boxes)
Yup. It is what it is, and nothing more. :D

The Kidd!! wrote:
To be fair, physical/sexual attraction is independent of 'love'...in other words, you can fuck someone else and still 'love' your partner, as twisted and deviant as that may sound...though in most cases the 'partner' is usually a 'better option' in almost every other aspect minus raw sexual attraction/attention. :geek:
Made me think of a debate question asked in the peer sexual health internship I'm apart of on campus..."Does a husband love his wife, if he uses a condom with his girlfriend?" :lol:

It was setup like, "everyone who agrees go on the right side of room and everyone who disagrees go on the left side of the room".

It was enjoyable and interesting to see the females opinions and reactions to this question.
I found myself on the "agreed" side with only 1 or 2 other people.
One of the other people being a darn cool open minded girl.
Her and I had the view of 10+ agitated and disgusted females ready to give their opinion. :lol:

Kidd you said somewhere here before, (paraphrasing) "Love can influence sex and sex can influence love, but they aren't necessarily dependent on each other".

The Kidd!! wrote:
It's a double edged sword...and the fact that she would stay with such a dude speaks volumes of her 'hidden' insecurity. ;)
True.
Attention seeking girls, turn me off right now, and I think that is cause I seek attention. :ugeek:
Moment of silence.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:10 pm 

Quote:
Attention seeking girls, turn me off right now, and I think that is cause I seek attention.
DAT MIRROR THO ;)

That is one of the biggest problems/adjustments my current baby mama and I are making. Because she IS my MIRROR, we are both used to being spoiled. Problem with that is, if we are both spoliees...who's going to be the spoilER? :geek:

So basically, we both gave each other very little attention, yet always complained about how little attention we were receiving! It was maddening for both of us! :lol:

Needless to say, it didn't take me long to pick up on this and work on slowly and carefully on adjusting the MIRROR via both action and explanation. It's a work in progress...but there has been progress. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:53 pm 

spaceman...always looking for chinks in the armor...or should I say...leaks in the space suit? ;)

You are still a bit too concrete in your thinking...by the numbers, then? 8-)
Quote:
If she wants attention and complains about not getting it from you then why did she become so distant when you gave it to her? And why did she pounce on you like a cat in heat when you withdrew it?
Ummmmm yeah...that would be covered under the 'action' part of 'action and explanation'. ;)

Acting accordingly is still in full effect. :geek:
Quote:
Her actions tell me that she really doesn't not want it, she only thinks she does. Unless it is a different kind of attention than what you have her that she wants.
Actually, it's a requirement. I know this because I require it as well. :geek:

When you are dealing with a MIRROR, the plus side is you have a cheat guide on what they will and won't be receptive to...because it is usually the very same things that YOU are or aren't responsive to. Try to absorb this concept for a bit. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That is one of the biggest problems/adjustments my current baby mama and I are making. Because she IS my MIRROR, we are both used to being spoiled. Problem with that is, if we are both spoliees...who's going to be the spoilER? :geek
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:54 pm 

@TheKidd!!!, i'm curious - do you ever tell your keeper that you are in love with her, and if so how does she react to that? Do you notice a difference in her behaviour for the worse?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:01 pm 

Leo wrote:
@TheKidd!!!, i'm curious - do you ever tell your keeper that you are in love with her, and if so how does she react to that? Do you notice a difference in her behaviour for the worse?
Sure I tell her I love her...the key is knowing when she NEEDS to hear it versus me WANTING to say it or her WANTING to hear it. Balance is key...as well as not coming from a place of neediness when you say it. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 am 

TheDude wrote:
Leo wrote:
Obviously you were the safest option. Or...maybe it was just a seat to sit on?

She mentioned her BF because she wanted to take herself off the meat rack, regardless of whether she wants to get down with you or not.

Point is - watch what they do, not what they say.
A few weeks ago, I would've probably agreed with your statement, and doubted my breakdown.
Not the case now.
My point is, keep stacking evidence.