Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:59 pm 

Last night I went out to a bar.As I got out of my car there was this girl who was trying to parallel park ahead of me.It took the broad like 10 times to park the damn thing.When her friend got out of the car I told them that they should let me do it for them.I gave them a hard time about it ;) Anyways,they ask me what I'm doing for the night and I respond wherever the night takes me.They ask me to join them so we go to the bar.The whole time we are flirting and I could feel the sexual tension.It felt like I didn't have to think about what to say everything just flowed.There quite a few times I teased them ,she said she doesn't like sports and I told her(the light skinned one)that we would never get along because I am very competitive. The whole time I am chilling and sipping on my wine.The light skinned chick asks me if im a virgin and i tell her do i look like a fucking virgin?Are you a virgin?Also while chatting with her friend we talk about feminism is emasculating men and how women are trained by society to want beta males but deep down they want an alpha.I talked about alot of stuff thats mentioned hereHer eyes light up during our convo.She asks me what kind of girls do you go for?I respond the ones that are not clingy because i am not a clingy guy(next time it's probably better to keep this info to myself, I don't want to risk showing them my hand).Later on these dudes come and start flirting with her.One of the dudes that she ran into went to middle school with her.Eventually,they get up to leave with dudes and give me a hug before they leave.The light skinned chick asks for my number and i give it to her and also give her a kiss on the cheek.In the past,I would have been devastating if girls I came with took off for some other dudes but this time I wasn't.(maybe like 25 percent upset)
*i think not fapping/watching is helping me to be more present in social situations.I definetly see more jocking when i don't fap.This may be a placebo effects but I don't care.
*improving my fashion has definitely increased jocking.
*As far as inner work in my case I think it's not so much of doing more as it is stripping away that which i am not.
With this being said I still have a ways to go and there is still much more to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:20 pm 

That's cool man, it just unravels from here. That's what I'm finding anyway.

Especially this -
caliboy85 wrote:
In the past,I would have been devastating if girls I came with took off for some other dudes but this time I wasn't.(maybe like 25 percent upset)