Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Merry go round
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 pm 

so back in 99-Y2K, when I was 14 going on 15, a girl who used react to me very badly and I became friends one night after me being completely polite to her.

she used to to be ill tempered and feisty, especially when it came to me, if I looked at her too much she'd be like don't look at me, blah , blah fucking blah :lol: , I mean, I understand now what she must have been going through. any way, one night I was walking by where she lived, I had followed a cousin of hers home after choir practice and on my way back home, I saw her sitting on a concrete wall by the road, I said " good night" and held my head straight while walking, about 3 ft past her, she said " Hi, come here", we ended up talking for about an hour and a half after that.

we ended up being kool up until "2K1", when I left for the states, we lost contact after I was there and the last thing I had heard was that she had a child and had moved to another Parish.

now, since being back home, I have seen her about 5 times, in 5 years, and it's always a short visit, usually a hug and a 5 minute talk. the first time she had stopped to visit, my then girlfriend followed me to see who had come to visit, she reacted with jealousy when my ex-girl came to stand by me. she played it from a distance since that incident.

I am volunteering some time at a youth camp for a few weeks now, I came in about an hour ago and flipped my Lappy on.
I went to facebook and about a minute and a half after logging in, I recieve a message from her ( i don't have to go into the whole spiel about protecting peoples identity)

[ img ]

( it is west indian Dialect) ;)

the rest of the message is just a bunch of smiley faces sent along with me evading something she thought I implied ;) ;)

the weekend should prove VERY interesting (Very :twisted: )

Post subject: Re: Merry go round
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:53 pm 

Prodigy wrote:

Punjabi?

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

Post subject: Re: Merry go round
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 pm 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

Punjabi?

never thought it would come out like that..., Patois
(west Indies) :oops: