Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: The bigger picture
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:45 am 

Hmmmmmm...actually, I agree with ahk to an extent...I think I know where he's coming from. :geek:

I've never particularly liked hooking up with a friend's friend because what usually happens is the chick that plays matchmaker has usually set you up (unwittingly or wittingly) because the friend will have a preconceived notion of what to expect of you. In other words, to be the way her friend has described. What this does is put you behind the 8Ball to start with because most guys figure they have to be the way they were presented or else things won't go very far...basically you're pimped at 'Nice to meet you.'...UNLESS you know what you're doing and are truly indifferent. :geek:

If you are, you can circumvent and rise above this 'trap'...but sometimes it requires more work that I'm willing to do (juice ain't worth the squeeze). I've had situations where it gets to a point where the chick has copped an attitude and said, 'You are NOTHING like so and so said you were!' :?

My response? ;)

'Unlike so and so, you actually want to fuck me...soooooo...' :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:19 pm 

Kidd, as ahk is viewing things, yes.

However, the initial point of this thread, before it was grabbed by multiple other egos into what they wanted to see, instead of what I actually wrote, was how this change has affected the 'big picture'. That was why I chose to make that the title, and that was why I pointed out in one of the very first sentences how this change in me has related to ALL people, not just women.

I think ahk is 'stuck' looking at how he can apply his knowledge to women, and only women. Not realizing that 50% of the world is not women, and there are other rewards to be gained from these experiences, realizations, and awakenings, that have nothing to do with sex, or hooking up with someone.

Yesterday, I had someone give me a new MacBook Pro, for free, because I once mentioned to them I would only use one if it was given to me for free. It was not a woman who did this for me. It is directly related, however, to the recent changes I have made internally to myself.

The knowledge gained here goes so much further than sex, it is a shame to see it so focused on only that. I can understand why ahk thinks he is 'looking in his rear-view mirror', he seems only interested in the sexual aspect of things, and has completely missed the bigger picture I was trying to discuss. He completely missed the larger picture I was trying to share of how these events never happened before my own personal awakening, and has focused on the minutia of the details within his own perception. Since my posts have only briefly touched on sexuality, the rest of it must seem like meaningless filler. Unfortunately, the opposite is true. My lack of focusing on sex, has brought more of it into my life, but that is not and has not been the point of what I have been bringing into my life, and experiencing.

As far as a family member trying to bring her female friends to me for sex and companionship, well, as I said; I already have 3 other women who enjoy spending time with me, and if a 4th comes into the picture that is fine. I have no 'obligations' to act a certain way to appease anyone(other than myself). Being concerned how other people view my actions(as long as they are not done out of pure malice) does not concern me, and I have no intention of being anyone other than myself. If she runs off thinking 'Im not like blah-blah described me', well that is more the fault of blah-blah, than me, and is therefore of no concern to me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:06 pm 

AutumnTactics wrote:
Kidd, as ahk is viewing things, yes.

However, the initial point of this thread, before it was grabbed by multiple other egos into what they wanted to see, instead of what I actually wrote, was how this change has affected the 'big picture'. That was why I chose to make that the title, and that was why I pointed out in one of the very first sentences how this change in me has related to ALL people, not just women.

I think ahk is 'stuck' looking at how he can apply his knowledge to women, and only women. Not realizing that 50% of the world is not women, and there are other rewards to be gained from these experiences, realizations, and awakenings, that have nothing to do with sex, or hooking up with someone.

Yesterday, I had someone give me a new MacBook Pro, for free, because I once mentioned to them I would only use one if it was given to me for free. It was not a woman who did this for me. It is directly related, however, to the recent changes I have made internally to myself.

The knowledge gained here goes so much further than sex, it is a shame to see it so focused on only that. I can understand why ahk thinks he is 'looking in his rear-view mirror', he seems only interested in the sexual aspect of things, and has completely missed the bigger picture I was trying to discuss. He completely missed the larger picture I was trying to share of how these events never happened before my own personal awakening, and has focused on the minutia of the details within his own perception. Since my posts have only briefly touched on sexuality, the rest of it must seem like meaningless filler. Unfortunately, the opposite is true. My lack of focusing on sex, has brought more of it into my life, but that is not and has not been the point of what I have been bringing into my life, and experiencing.

As far as a family member trying to bring her female friends to me for sex and companionship, well, as I said; I already have 3 other women who enjoy spending time with me, and if a 4th comes into the picture that is fine. I have no 'obligations' to act a certain way to appease anyone(other than myself). Being concerned how other people view my actions(as long as they are not done out of pure malice) does not concern me, and I have no intention of being anyone other than myself. If she runs off thinking 'Im not like blah-blah described me', well that is more the fault of blah-blah, than me, and is therefore of no concern to me.
Oh I know exactly what you are saying, AT...it's basically the real version of 'The Secret'...or at least being properly wielded. :geek:

I was just hoping that by throwing ahk a bone he could stop focusing on that tree long enough to begin to see the forest. Here's to hoping. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:30 pm 

While you guys are out looking at the forest, I'm looking at the moon. :mrgreen:

Talk about bigger picture indeed :lol:

Oh well, you'll see it when you see it. Nothing can change that :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:46 pm 

Ok...hopes dashed...moving on. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:11 pm 

Well then...rofl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:30 pm 

Ahk, I'm was hesitant to say anything because Kidd's cosign basically made me rethink it. But dude, if you're on such a higher level than anybody here, what's the point of one-upping everybody and typing out responses that make sure you are "right"?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:00 pm 

moose35 wrote:
Ahk, I'm was hesitant to say anything because Kidd's cosign basically made me rethink it. But dude, if you're on such a higher level than anybody here, what's the point of one-upping everybody and typing out responses that make sure you are "right"?
My cosign is situation specific. It highlights ahk's one track mind at this time. Where as my cosign doesn't apply to every situation, ahk seems to apply it to EVERY situation. :geek:

Since that is his perspective, it 'has' to be right...there is no grey area.

AT is pointing out what is slowly manifesting and what I have tried to explain on occasion...that chicks are just the entrance to the rabbit hole. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:10 pm 

Just going with the flow. :mrgreen:

Now, my question is why everybody else is having such trouble letting it go. :?:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:35 pm 

ahk wrote:
While you guys are out looking at the forest, I'm looking at the moon. :mrgreen:

Talk about bigger picture indeed :lol:

Oh well, you'll see it when you see it. Nothing can change that :geek:
ahk wrote:
Just going with the flow. :mrgreen:

Now, my question is why everybody else is having such trouble letting it go. :?:
[ img ]

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:25 pm 

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:42 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
[ img ]
It is SOOOO my new desktop wallpaper. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:09 pm 

AutumnTactics wrote:
I pointed out in one of the very first sentences how this change in me has related to ALL people, not just women.
AutumnTactics wrote:
50% of the world is not women, and there are other rewards to be gained from these experiences, realizations, and awakenings, that have nothing to do with sex, or hooking up with someone.
AutumnTactics wrote:
The knowledge gained here goes so much further than sex
The Kidd!! wrote:
AT is pointing out what is slowly manifesting and what I have tried to explain on occasion...that chicks are just the entrance to the rabbit hole. :geek:
Exactly.

The responses from women are great 'n' all, and it's CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT to be aware of the manipulations (even if doing so dragged me into a period of extreme anger and darkness), but there's also so much more......

The increased interest from women is nice (and really fueled my ego for a bit :oops: ), but when I noticed the 'Mirror Effect' and how it affects the way my ENTIRE environment responds to me, as well as seeing that THERE IS NO SPOON with my own two fucking eyes, I found this waaaaaay more fascinating than just the 'woman thing'. Not only that, but it felt somehow more fulfilling as well.

Also, I believe Kidd!! once said something about when the knowledge learned on this site is applied to all aspects of life and not just 'wimmens', 'THAT is the secret sauce'. That's where my application of this site's knowledge has been directed lately. Not women, but MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. (Whose life is it anyways? :mrgreen: )

Since you've shared, so will I. Hope I don't bore ya:

Couple weeks back I was at a mall. Just wanted to read my book and occasionally observe people so I went into a small Chinese takeaway place (that i've been to before) to buy a drink to sip on while doing my thing.

.......and I walked into a shitstorm. The woman working there was having a VERY heated argument with a customer about a refund. The details aren't important, but it seems to me he was in the wrong. I didn't get involved, just walked around looking at the decor, wall hangings, shit like that, and listening to the exchange. Eventually she decided to just give him the refund to get him out of the shop, 'cause it was evident he wasn't gonna relent.

Once that's over, and i've made sure that he's out of sight & earshot, I go up & order my drink. She's shaking with rage, so I propose this internally - thinking it, but not saying anything out loud: "If you wanna vent, there's no other customers in here, so go ahead." Then I look at her & nod to the door. Then she CUTS LOOSE. Boyyyyyyyyyyy does she fucking cut loose. :lol: I stand there and just listen. Stuff to reassure her passes through my mind, but I decided "Fuck it - i'll just listen. She doesn't need advice or reasoning right now."

Once she's finished & calmed down a bit, I just look at her, and before I could stop the words coming out of my mouth I say "You realise this won't last forever, right?" She stops dead in her tracks for a split second. Then she hands me my drink & change, and I notice her hands aren't shaking anymore.

Here's the fun part: while reading, i'm interrupted by a guy who taught me, very briefly, in school. He said he recognised me, but couldn't remember where from, but he really feels a desire to chat, though he doesn't know why. Would I mind? Although I really wanna read my book (I was on the last few chapters), I say "fine". We talked for almost two hours. Interesting conversation.

Once he goes, I decide that although i've been here far longer than intended, i'm gonna finish my fucking book anyway. Once I finish, I realise it's far too late to cook dinner once I get home. What to do, what to do? :idea: :arrow:

I go back into the Chinese place, and decide i'm gonna be a smartass: I order a takaway equal in value to the meal she refunded the guy, but I don't think she got the irony. She seemed real happy to see me again, though. While waiting I take a closer look at an ad I noticed by her cash register for a guy who gives lessons in martial arts. I don't know anything about this guy, never heard of him, don't know if he knows what the fuck he's doing, but she sees me eying the ad and tells me (in broken English - she's a Chinese immigrant) she thinks he's world class :shock: - she sends her son to him for lessons. And she seems to be telling me that I would really benefit from seeing him, all the while smiling at me. So I take his info down.

Thing is, in addition to meditation, I do "pranayams" - yogic breathing. It's done wonders for my health, as well as my perception. I wanted to go a step further and do something that helped me even more with physical fitness - it's time I started taking better care of my body, and this would help my mind even more. So I was considering yoga, and 'Grinus has a few posts on here about QiGong, which also looked really appealing to me. But I only have so much time in a day, so what physical practice would augment my mental practice the way pranayams have done, but also work on my body a bit more as well? And maybe also further assist with all the 'releasing' (letting go) i've been doing lately? Got some good info on the net on these practices, but still couldn't come to a decision. I was even gonna post here and ask the guys what they thought.

Well, last week I pulled out his info and went to his website. Holy fuck! This guy teaches Yoga, QiGong, T'ai Chi, all that shit. And he's been doing this for decades. The man with the knowledge & experience to help me decide & then train me. Fucking cool! I called him & explained what i'm doing now & what I want to get out of any new practice I undertake. We talk for quite a while, and he says QiGong will do what I want, but T'ai Chi may be even more appropriate, but he'll be able to offer better advice once we meet in person.

We meet next week. :D

Begs the question: did I really help the Chinese takeaway woman? 'Cause it sure looks like she helped me. And so did the guy who caused me to stay there far longer than I intended :lol:

Tactics, I for one really appreciate what you are trying to say with the title of this thread........

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 pm 

Altair wrote:
Well then...rofl
My response exactly. Have we a troll amongst us?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:39 pm 

Meraki wrote:
Altair wrote:
Well then...rofl
I've been thinking the same damn thing.

Iulian or Little Monster have returned for their revenge.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:43 pm 

It has been heading to Trollville around here lately...hmmmmm... :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 pm 
Site Admin

roark wrote:
She's shaking with rage, so I propose this internally - thinking it, but not saying anything out loud: "If you wanna vent, there's no other customers in here, so go ahead." Then I look at her & nod to the door. Then she CUTS LOOSE. Boyyyyyyyyyyy does she fucking cut loose. :lol: I stand there and just listen. Stuff to reassure her passes through my mind, but I decided "Fuck it - i'll just listen. She doesn't need advice or reasoning right now."

Once she's finished & calmed down a bit, I just look at her, and before I could stop the words coming out of my mouth I say "You realise this won't last forever, right?" She stops dead in her tracks for a split second. Then she hands me my drink & change, and I notice her hands aren't shaking anymore.
Beautiful.

roark wrote:
Here's the fun part: while reading, i'm interrupted by a guy who taught me, very briefly, in school. He said he recognised me, but couldn't remember where from, but he really feels a desire to chat, though he doesn't know why. Would I mind? Although I really wanna read my book (I was on the last few chapters), I say "fine". We talked for almost two hours. Interesting conversation.
Interesting, eh? :ugeek:

roark wrote:
Begs the question: did I really help the Chinese takeaway woman? 'Cause it sure looks like she helped me. And so did the guy who caused me to stay there far longer than I intended :lol:
It does make you wonder.

And people dismiss the principle of receiving more than you give, as long as you give freely...

Strange or not so, how things happen, when you are open to them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:01 am 

The Pokemon Trainer wrote:
Meraki wrote:
Altair wrote:
Well then...rofl
I've been thinking the same damn thing.

Iulian or Little Monster have returned for their revenge.
Sounds more like urgirlzwithme or that imthebest guy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:55 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Strange or not so, how things happen, when you are open to them.
Time to admit something - this is a HUGE weakness of mine. Or USED to be, the way things are looking now. I was always very resistant to relinquishing control. I really appreciate the "going with the flow" admonition a lot more now. Life knows far better than I how to take me where my deepest inclinations want me to go.

....and it seems that it does so using some very unconventional routes.

*************************************************************************************************

Yes, society has some very septic, fucked up shit going on if you look at it with a clear perception (or get your eyes opened to it by you guys or someone of similar enlightenment), BUT......

.......even deeper than that, there's a layer that's not social, but seems to be the fabric of life itself, that's just fucking beautiful to see in action, and sweet to participate in.

Guys sympin', chicks pimpin' - doesn't matter, ultimately. I just feel fortunate to be on the journey you guys directed me towards. The aforementioned symps 'n' pimps don't know what the fuck they're missing.

I'd help them if I could, but only if they reach out (actively or subconsciously); any other way would be to attempt to force them, which would only meet with resistance.

Very interesting journey.

But it's not easy. The letting go stuff in particular is some of the most difficult shit i've ever had to do, but it's well worth it.

As ever, thanks to you & Kidd!! (and all the other guys i've learned from: eg Flow & Scarf).

Onwards.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:10 am 

Quote:
The aforementioned symps 'n' pimps don't know what the fuck they're missing.
Now to try letting go of that ;)