Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: The bigger picture
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:32 am 

Get over yourself :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:34 am 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
MattD wrote:
This girl was hardcore messing with me and it really made me nervous. She's the kind of girl that is very comfortable with her sexuality and I could of whipped my cock out and she defiantly would have done something but I didn't. I was so nervous that I don't even know if I would have lasted 5 seconds. How do u deal with that?
Cool

That would take the edge off, then after she swallowed she could make the second one a lot better and take the time to enjoy it, knowing you weren't going to blow at any second.

You seriously think that would have bothered her?

It would have been a compliment
That is golden. I remembered, Brent Smith here with the; "reframing."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:05 am 

My own incidents of self sabotage were never that bad, thank god :?

I'm curious if she thinks you're gay now :geek:

As to how to fix your sense of unworthiness, radical honesty is what helped me the most. It's a path to acceptance. If you have something to hide, something you are ashamed of, something you are not owning up to, it shows up one way or another.

You can actually measure your progress by the amount of eye contact you can hold with girls. That's how girls do it too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:52 pm 

I pretty much only make fleeting eye contact with people. Unless its a business meeting, or lightsabering or someone is pissing me off and I'm letting them know its not gonna fly.

Just holding eye contact because? Nah.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:09 pm 

Yeah you're also the one big on defusing sexual tension. Not holding EC is definitely great for that. Very congruent. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 pm 

I enjoy staring contests 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:20 pm 

There's that. And then there's the instances where some random dude will come up to you on public transport and offer his services as a drug mule. And if you try to convince him you're not in the trade, he gets more agitated and spins out yarns of all the huge risks he's taken in the past and how he's new in town and just needs a break to prove his worth. :| :ugeek:

The toughest are babies' moms, after she catches you looking at the baby. :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Once again we agree

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:11 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Once again we agree
...and I mean anything...cats, babies you name it! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:39 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Once again we agree
...and I mean anything...cats, babies you name it! :lol:
Once again I agree 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:30 pm 

ahk wrote:
Yeah you're also the one big on defusing sexual tension. Not holding EC is definitely great for that. Very congruent. :roll:
Yes, very congruent.

I'm glad you noticed... 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:28 am 

To continue this thread from the original post...

It has been about a week, and the results have only accelerated.
My phone is now blowing up on a regular basis during the evenings with texts from various different women. (I think it's up to 4 now)

This change has escalated so fast, I'm almost preventing myself from interacting with any more people to slow it down, but I now know that is a holdover of the fear that I used to have. I recognize it in real-time, and laugh it off. That was the old, broken, way I once viewed the world. The new view is one of abundance and self-direction.

The weekend brought further escalation of this, when I attend a birthday party with some family for my young nephew. I feel relaxed, as there is just no way the pattern can continue at a family gathering, I can take a break from meeting any more women for the day. The audience just isn't there... so I thought.

Two family members were sitting at another table from me, with a married friend of one of them. This was a table of all women, about my age. Out of the blue, one of them asks 'Hey ***, what are you up to today?'...asking about my employment. I recognize this immediately for what it is, and start to laugh, and come back with 'Oh, about a buck eighty, buck eighty-five'. Now I'm in a relatively well off profession, so I was just joking around. It turns out my recognition of what was happening was validated when I hear one of them say
Quote:
"oh, yeah he would be perfect for her. Don't worry, I already took a picture of ***(me) and sent it to her. She says they are going to have some fun together."
. This was referring to the sister of the friend that was there(not related to me, of course)
So, I am now attracting women that are not even near me, in real-time! I didn't even know this was a thing that happened before now.

For anyone who doubts that you need to work on your inside(mindset) in order to see results on the outside, I can NOT stress it enough. The answers you are looking for are not found anywhere 'out there', they will only be found inside. DO THE WORK!

Now, I need to focus on keeping this all moving in a direction that I want, and not getting pulled into any 'traps'. I know the journey is not done yet, and I think this is going to be the most challenging part to overcome and change from my past interactions. I do believe that from the internal confidence I now seem to have, the answers will come to me in the situations exactly when I need them. I'd ask for advice, but this has to be a path I make for myself.

I'm excited to see what comes next.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:47 am 

AutumTactics wrote:
So, I am now attracting women that are not even near me, in real-time! I didn't even know this was a thing that happened before now.
Haha, yeah. This happens to me every now and then too. Like 2 weeks ago at a big festival in my town, this random lady (maybe upper 30s) comes running over to me. I own a business, and on my business' website there's a pic/profile of me on the About page. This lady had recognized me from my website, and was so excited to see me. She was dragging her squeeze behind her, and she gave him her phone and made him take a pic of her and I so that she could send it to some friend of hers who doesn't even live within 2 hours of me. She just kept saying, "oh, you would be so perfect for her!" I just laughed, and the girl I was with (who had invited me to the festival and was buying me drinks) just stood there with her mouth agape.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:15 am 

Meraki wrote:
She just kept saying, "oh, you would be so perfect for her!" I just laughed, and the girl I was with (who had invited me to the festival and was buying me drinks) just stood there with her mouth agape.
BANG! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:18 am 

These recounted tales make me smile. :D

THIS is what it's all about. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:44 am 

My viewpoint on this seems to be 180 degrees off from some of you guys. I usually take women recommending me to other women as pretty insulting. I'd be all 'shit, what am I doing wrong??'

It took me a lot of improvement, but I once finally managed to get one woman to go from recommending me to her girlfriends to saying 'hey give me a call sometime' with a curious look on her face. I didn't :mrgreen:. Her loss.

If women arent fucking you, they are probably fucking you over. You have to ask yourself why they think they can do the latter, even when they've just met you. What vibe are you giving off.

Recently women have taken to actively arguing against me, instead of for. Like! :mrgreen:

If a woman comes up with 'oh you'll be perfect for her!' I think my reply would be along the lines of 'oh, really, is she into one night stands?' :lol:
Or even more cutting 'oh, does she like being gangbanged? On stage? With horses? Definitely ask her to get in touch!' :twisted:

Putting a bit of self doubt in women, as to how their 'read' on you was so wrong, is gods work :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:57 am 

ahk wrote:
I usually take women recommending me to other women as pretty insulting. I'd be all 'shit, what am I doing wrong??'
Do you mean other than the part where I mentioned they were both family members doing this?

I'd be rather concerned with what you are doing wrong at this point too, if that was your first thought when dealing with family. :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:04 am 

AutumnTactics wrote:
ahk wrote:
I usually take women recommending me to other women as pretty insulting. I'd be all 'shit, what am I doing wrong??'
Do you mean other than the part where I mentioned they were both family members doing this?

I'd be rather concerned with what you are doing wrong at this point too, if that was your first thought when dealing with family. :shock:
Ahk is still a little...high strung at times. It's part of the process and will pass eventually. :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:16 am 

Nope :geek:

It's probably even more insulting if they've known you for a while, let alone your whole life.

Last edited by ahk on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 am 

ahk wrote:
Nope :geek:
Keep livin...you'll see. ;)