The Kidd!! wrote:
ahk wrote:
Nope :geek:
Keep livin...you'll see. ;)
Can't argue with that. Always ready to see. :geek:

Post subject: Re: The bigger picture
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:01 am 

ahk wrote:
My viewpoint on this seems to be 180 degrees off from some of you guys. I usually take women recommending me to other women as pretty insulting. I'd be all 'shit, what am I doing wrong??'
Seems like you're still stuck in the mindset that there is something you can do/say/be that will make ANY girl like you. I don't see this as true. There are girls out there that no matter how amazing I am, are just not going to be into me, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about that.

And why would I want them to? God it would be miserable if every single girl I ever met was head over heels gaga for me. I'm more than busy enough as it is!

Remember, choose from who is choosing you. Meet the world as it is. Don't try to figure out what you need to "do" in order to get this girl or that girl to like you. Thats what PUA's do. Work on yourself for yourself, and women will come as a side effect.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:16 am 

Quote:
Seems like you're still stuck in the mindset that there is something you can do/say/be that will make ANY girl like you.
Nope :geek: . Maybe you misunderstood something I wrote. :?:
Quote:
Work on yourself for yourself
I didn't do anything else with/for that girl :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:56 pm 

ahk wrote:
It's probably even more insulting if they've known you for a while, let alone your whole life.
Whatever floats your boat is fine with me. Personally, I am not upset that my sister does not want to sleep with me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:03 pm 

Thats pretty well adjusted :mrgreen:

My point was for being upset in the other direction. Try running your sister's sex life and see the response you get :geek:

If it wasn't a polite 'fuck off', i'd be surprised :lol:

Or indeed, imagine going up to a strange woman and telling her she'll be perfect for this guy you know. And that you saw her picture on a website! You sure she wouldn't call the police on you? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 pm 

Oh right. Fucking you, fucking you over, not doing anything much. Happy now? :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:56 pm 

ahk wrote:
My point was for being upset in the other direction. Try running your sister's sex life and see the response you get

I don't know. Again, personally, i would see it as just another facet of abundance in my life. Not only am I attracting other women, other women I know are attracting other women FOR ME. If my perceived value in their eyes(whoever they might be) is high enough that they think I would make a friend of theirs happy(while they themselves are self-admitted as unavailable/married/family), this seems like a win-win.

I honestly don't see the problem with this. We obviously have different perspectives(and expectations) on life.

Maybe drop your ego?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:10 pm 

Haha :D

Anyway I consider you suitably warned. Carry on :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:14 pm 

AutumnTactics wrote:
ahk wrote:
My point was for being upset in the other direction. Try running your sister's sex life and see the response you get

I don't know. Again, personally, i would see it as just another facet of abundance in my life. Not only am I attracting other women, other women I know are attracting other women FOR ME. If my perceived value in their eyes(whoever they might be) is high enough that they think I would make a friend of theirs happy(while they themselves are self-admitted as unavailable/married/family), this seems like a win-win.

I honestly don't see the problem with this. We obviously have different perspectives(and expectations) on life.

Maybe drop your ego?
I like this guy. 8-)

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:18 pm 

ahk wrote:
Anyway I consider you suitably warned
Thanks for the warning? I guess.

I never thought I would be warned because I am about to have 4 women wanting to date me at the same time. The previous three all know about each other, so there is no lying going on. If it progresses, I will tell the 4th about the others as well. If she isn't ok with it, she has the choice to leave, and thats fine. So far, we all appreciate each others company. If one wants to become exclusive, that will entail a conversation, and a decision on my part.

I am building my life the way I want it to be, and you should build yours the way you want it to be. Your 'warning' seems to be coming from the perspective of how you want/think your life works. I appreciate it, but that is not how I choose to make my life work.

#firstworldproblems

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 pm 

AutumnTactics wrote:
ahk wrote:
Anyway I consider you suitably warned

I never thought I would be warned because I am about to have 4 women wanting to date me at the same time. The previous three all know about each other, so there is no lying going on. If it progresses, I will tell the 4th about the others as well. If she isn't ok with it, she has the choice to leave, and thats fine. So far, we all appreciate each others company. If one wants to become exclusive, that will entail a conversation, and a decision on my part.

I am building my life the way I want it to be, and you should build yours the way you want it to be. Your 'warning' seems to be coming from the perspective of how you want/think your life works. I appreciate it, but that is not how I choose to make my life work.

#firstworldproblems
Do yourself a favor and end it here, ATeezy...not worth the time. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:17 pm 

AutumTactics wrote:
Yeah, don't worry too much about ahk. He tends to look at things a little cock-eyed every now and then.

I see things your way - if some lady comes running up to me dragging her husband by the hand and telling me "you'd be perfect for my friend," then I take that as "you'd be perfect for me, but my husband is right here, so this is the best I could do without causing myself trouble."

If said lady is someone I might be interested in (which the lady at the festival was not), then I might play along, and see where it goes. As it was, I just let her do her thing, knowing all along that the girl I was actually there with was seeing what was going on, and was duly affected.

Its like Kidd's story here: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 567#p23567

What one woman does, all the others present can see, and will take note of.

Oh and yes - I banged the girl I was there with SILLY later that night. The lady running up to me at the festival was just one symptom from that night. One symptom among many which put together gives a strong diagnosis...

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:29 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
]not worth the time
Oh, I don't know. Part of this process for me is writing these experiences down. Having a counterpoint(however wrong I think it is for me), helps me to solidify my thoughts when I have to show my views. I am writing more for me, than trying to convince anyone else to follow me.

For now, it is just a message board. But I see it as being good practice for refining my methods, and ability to think on my feet when there is more on the line. Things such as my integrity being on the line. If I can hold my line here, and be respectful about it, I can do it 'out there' too. The more I practice, the more 'natural' this will become.

I appreciate the guidance Kidd, but I feel this back and forth is just as important to my new experiences as the experiences themselves. It's still all a new world to me, and this seems to be a good way to process and integrate it(for me at least).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:47 pm 

AutumnTactics wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
]not worth the time
Oh, I don't know. Part of this process for me is writing these experiences down. Having a counterpoint(however wrong I think it is for me), helps me to solidify my thoughts when I have to show my views. I am writing more for me, than trying to convince anyone else to follow me.

For now, it is just a message board. But I see it as being good practice for refining my methods, and ability to think on my feet when there is more on the line. Things such as my integrity being on the line. If I can hold my line here, and be respectful about it, I can do it 'out there' too. The more I practice, the more 'natural' this will become.

I appreciate the guidance Kidd, but I feel this back and forth is just as important to my new experiences as the experiences themselves. It's still all a new world to me, and this seems to be a good way to process and integrate it(for me at least).
Hmmmm...good point. :geek:

Just know as far as I'm concerned...you're doing it right. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:25 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
AutumnTactics wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
]not worth the time

Hmmmm...good point. :geek:

Just know as far as I'm concerned...you're doing it right. 8-)

I'm Meraki, and I approve this message. 8-) :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

AutumnTactics wrote:
Part of this process for me is writing these experiences down. Having a counterpoint(however wrong I think it is for me), helps me to solidify my thoughts when I have to show my views. I am writing more for me, than trying to convince anyone else to follow me.

Very well said

And most valid..

So on point that others here would do well to re-read this some times more.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

AutumnTactics wrote:
other women I know are attracting other women FOR ME. If my perceived value in their eyes(whoever they might be) is high enough that they think I would make a friend of theirs happy(while they themselves are self-admitted as unavailable/married/family), this seems like a win-win.
I smiled a lot and nodded a lot.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:03 am 

Some of you definitely play it close to the chest, but if what I'm reading is true, what I thought was a minor point of argument has revealed a lot about where you guys are at.

In my rearview mirror, happily eating steak :lol:

Anyway, learning comes from all directions. So, I'm really looking forward to future developments on here :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:06 am 

ahk wrote:
Some of you definitely play it close to the chest, but if what I'm reading is true, what I thought was a minor point of argument has revealed a lot about where you guys are at.

In my rearview mirror, happily eating steak :lol:

Anyway, learning comes from all directions. So, I'm really looking forward to future developments on here :geek:
At least we're not eating overcooked staunch. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 am 

AutumnTactics wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
]not worth the time

Beatiful. I really like the way you go with it. I myself noticed that the more I write (even though it is still not much) the more I end up knowing about myself. Real life brings experience, experience brings realization. If I manage to post it it always feel like I am writing more for myself than anybody else. A lot of stuff comes to me during writing process. 8-) Add to this the benefit of recieving feedback and you can only win if you´re with the right people. :geek:
The Kidd!! wrote:

At least we're not eating overcooked staunch. :geek:

ahk I hate to write it but Kidd´s response seems to nail it on head. I agree with you that being recommended to someone else could be a not so good situation (It happened to me) but it is not only about what is being spoken. It could be what you make out of this and there could be a lot of other shit going on in seemingly identical situations. In this case if I got it right she reached out to him and not the other way around. Why would someone come to you to tell you they see you with some of their friends as an insult all by their own incentive? It certainly wouldn´t insult me. If it was him going to her and she wanted to just get rid of him than it would be a different situation. Just a thought.