Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The bigger picture
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:53 pm 

I have spent the better part of my days reading through these threads, and soaking in as much as possible before adding my own thoughts to the mix. But I think now, it is time to share...

I have seen many a thread here that is focused on how to 'deal' with women, and have been equally pleased when I came across the responses to those threads of 'live your own life, for yourself and not others'. And to be honest, this was something I struggled with in the past. I found myself always looking outside of myself for what I thought was 'missing'. For a long time I didn't even know what that missing thing was. And then I started meditating(after becoming conscious of some very repetitive situations in my life) to get to the core of it all.

Leaving out the details of the personal realizations for now, what has happened in a short time is not just that women seem to be more attracted to me without any effort on my part, but that ALL people seem to be. Women, Men, Kids, Adults, Old people, husbands and wives, the cashier at the gas station... EVERYONE is responding to me differently. Saying hello, chatting me up at a bar, buying drinks, waving at me in the street when walking their dogs. In general, being more open of themselves right off the bat.
edit: I have even been told by many people that I see quite often, that they don't recognize the part of me they are seeing now, having never seen it before or even knew it was there. Each one of them says the same thing; that it is a good thing they are seeing.

I think the point I am trying to make here, is that once I took responsibility for myself fully, it manifested itself in the outside world in ways that to be honest, I still do not fully understand. It initially felt like jumping off a cliff, without knowing what was at the bottom. There was a very real sense of fear that went along with the decision initially. It has only been recently that I have learned that not only did it not matter what was at the bottom, but I could figuratively fly, and not even be concerned with what was at the bottom. In this, even more blocks dropped by the wayside when I realized the fear was something I made up completely on my own.

This is all pretty new to me, so I may not be putting it into words in the best way possible. But the chance way I stumbled on this site just a few weeks ago, is just a small part of what seems to be a natural progression away from what I once was, into what I am now becoming. Having an outlet to post this, as it is happening, to like minded people is a wonderful resource to have.

Post subject: Re: The bigger picture
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:03 pm 

I know what you mean but I still have problem with this 'manifesting' as I tend to be rather rejecting all the 'unearthly' stuff. As much I try I always sooner or later get back on earth.

Hope Peregrinus or Kidd will have some comments here.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:09 pm 

Quote:
Leaving out the details of the personal realizations for now
Dammit, people always choose to leave out the most interesting bits :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:24 pm 

rekieter wrote:
I tend to be rather rejecting all the 'unearthly' stuff.
I agree with this as well. I did not mean to sound like it was some type of mystical event. More along the lines of "Im not sure why this is happening yet, but it is happening without a doubt." It could be my body language has changed, it could be the expression on my face has changed, it could be the way I carry myself has changed, it could be the anxiety I once carried around like a ton of bricks no longer dominates my outside behavior to the extent it once did. Honestly, and like I said, I'm not entirely sure why it has happened. All I know is that form what I have observed, something has happened.

The initial point of doing the meditation was to improve myself, and the way I dealt with life on this mortal coil. It was not done for the benefit of anyone but myself. But there has been unmistakeable change in the way the outside world has been relating to me(or in actuality, how I have been relating to the outside world), that I was not expecting to happen to the extent that it has.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:42 pm 

Yeah I agree with your observations - have observed them myself. It happened when I moved to place with no tv, internet or radio, I cut contact with people for 2/3 months and goddamn change was overwhelming

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 pm 

AutumnTactics wrote:
not just that women seem to be more attracted to me without any effort on my part, but that ALL people seem to be. Women, Men, Kids, Adults, Old people, husbands and wives, the cashier at the gas station... EVERYONE is responding to me differently. Saying hello, chatting me up at a bar, buying drinks, waving at me in the street when walking their dogs. In general, being more open of themselves right off the bat.
Fucking beautiful. That is my kinda shit right there.........
AutumnTactics wrote:
The initial point of doing the meditation was to improve myself, and the way I dealt with life on this mortal coil.
Love the motive. Not trying to get anything from anyone else, just becoming the best man you can be. To me, that's the ticket.

Thanks for posting; I enjoyed reading that. And welcome to the site.

That's all I wanted to say.

:D

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:03 pm 

It is as it should be. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:49 pm 

I can relate to everything your saying. My manifesting is coming along great. The only problem for me is when I am getting attention from hot women I still get a little nervous around them. Too be honest I'm not really interested in the whole attracting more women thing, although I don't mind it at all. I'm more about building my bank account and becoming my own best friend. But the girls are definetely giving me more attention lately and at times I still find myself getting nervous around them. Any advice on this?

I guess it's just something ill get more used to and comfortable with in time?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:03 pm 

To give an example...a few months ago this extremely hot girl I was working with was hardcore flirting with me. We were alone in this storage area where all the liquor was and she pressed her tits right up against me and was asking me if I wanted to make out with her. I said yea (I was practically shaking) then she says that "u know when I'm asking u if u want to make out it really means do u want a blowjob". This girl was hardcore messing with me and it really made me nervous. She's the kind of girl that is very comfortable with her sexuality and I could of whipped my cock out and she defiantly would have done something but I didn't. I was so nervous that I don't even know if I would have lasted 5 seconds. How do u deal with that?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 pm 

You fucking sack up, realize you're in the driver's seat and DEAL WITH IT. :geek:

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:21 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You fucking sack up, realize you're in the drivers seat and DEAL WITH IT. :geek:
Kidd.. he doesn't know how :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You fucking sack up, realize you're in the drivers seat and DEAL WITH IT. :geek:
HA! Okay.
Merrick wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
It's not that. I've had my share. Just seems like that the hotter the girl is, the more nervous I get. It's not all the time.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:51 pm 

Quote:
I just TOLD him how. :geek:

You don't focus on their perceived value which you are placing on them...you focus on the fact that they are practically BEGGING FOR YOUR PENIS. :ugeek:

If you need a little trick to take the edge off, focus on their arms. 9 times out of 10, even the baddest bitches have lunch lady arms (ie little if any muscle tone). That ALWAYS works for me! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:04 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I just TOLD him how. :geek:
Missed that part... ;)
Good shit Kidd :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 pm 

Quote:
.f you need a little trick to take the edge off, focus on their arms. 9 times out of 10, even the baddest bitches have lunch lady arms (ie little if any muscle tone). That ALWAYS works for me!
Ppffffhahahha lunch lady arms holy shit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:19 pm 

MattD wrote:
Quote:
.f you need a little trick to take the edge off, focus on their arms. 9 times out of 10, even the baddest bitches have lunch lady arms (ie little if any muscle tone). That ALWAYS works for me!
Ppffffhahahha lunch lady arms holy shit
Works EVERY time. 8-)

Bitches don't do push-ups :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:26 pm 

MattD wrote:
I was so nervous that I don't even know if I would have lasted 5 seconds. How do u deal with that?
There are those wiser than me here, but I would say that you need to figure out why you don't think you 'deserve' a girl like that first, THEN you can not only appreciate it when it comes your way, but you will attract even more of it. When you say you are nervous, to me that says you are placing more value on her, than on yourself. Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken on that.

But seriously, dig deep into your own thoughts. It isn't the girl making you 'feel' that way, you are making you feel that way all in your head. So that's where you need to go to find out how to fix it. Not the girl, but you. I can't tell you how to deal with that, that answer has to come from you and only you. Because, frankly, you are the one living your life and the one who has to be comfortable in your own shoes and decisions.

If you turn it around, you should be thinking that THEY don't deserve you no matter how hot you think they are, not the other way around. And if I was able to make that internal change, trust me, you can too.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 pm 

AutumnTactics wrote:
MattD wrote:
I was so nervous that I don't even know if I would have lasted 5 seconds. How do u deal with that?
There are those wiser than me here, but I would say that you need to figure out why you don't think you 'deserve' a girl like that first, THEN you can not only appreciate it when it comes your way, but you will attract even more of it. When you say you are nervous, to me that says you are placing more value on her, than on yourself. Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken on that.

But seriously, dig deep into your own thoughts. It isn't the girl making you 'feel' that way, you are making you feel that way all in your head. So that's where you need to go to find out how to fix it. Not the girl, but you. I can't tell you how to deal with that, that answer has to come from you and only you. Because, frankly, you are the one living your life and the one who has to be comfortable in your own shoes and decisions.

If you turn it around, you should be thinking that THEY don't deserve you no matter how hot you think they are, not the other way around. And if I was able to make that internal change, trust me, you can too.
That's basically the longer, in depth version of what I told him...well said. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

MattD wrote:
This girl was hardcore messing with me and it really made me nervous. She's the kind of girl that is very comfortable with her sexuality and I could of whipped my cock out and she defiantly would have done something but I didn't. I was so nervous that I don't even know if I would have lasted 5 seconds. How do u deal with that?
Cool

That would take the edge off, then after she swallowed she could make the second one a lot better and take the time to enjoy it, knowing you weren't going to blow at any second.

You seriously think that would have bothered her?

It would have been a compliment

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:29 am 

AutumnTactics wrote:
MattD wrote:

Got it. Thanks
peregrinus wrote:
MattD wrote:
This girl was hardcore messing with me and it really made me nervous. She's the kind of girl that is very comfortable with her sexuality and I could of whipped my cock out and she defiantly would have done something but I didn't. I was so nervous that I don't even know if I would have lasted 5 seconds. How do u deal with that?
Cool

That would take the edge off, then after she swallowed she could make the second one a lot better and take the time to enjoy it, knowing you weren't going to blow at any second.

You seriously think that would have bothered her?

It would have been a compliment
I guess it would have bothered me more then it would have bothered her. If it even would have bothered her.