Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: The bigger picture
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:26 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Hmmmmmm...actually, I agree with ahk to an extent...I think I know where he's coming from. :geek:

I've never particularly liked hooking up with a friend's friend because what usually happens is the chick that plays matchmaker has usually set you up (unwittingly or wittingly) because the friend will have a preconceived notion of what to expect of you. In other words, to be the way her friend has described. What this does is put you behind the 8Ball to start with because most guys figure they have to be the way they were presented or else things won't go very far...basically you're pimped at 'Nice to meet you.'...UNLESS you know what you're doing and are truly indifferent. :geek:

If you are, you can circumvent and rise above this 'trap'...but sometimes it requires more work that I'm willing to do (juice ain't worth the squeeze). I've had situations where it gets to a point where the chick has copped an attitude and said, 'You are NOTHING like so and so said you were!' :?

My response? ;)

'Unlike so and so, you actually want to fuck me...soooooo...' :twisted:
Seems I've still got some learning to do - why I love this place.

Good on ya ahk, hope to be cruisin at 90mph soon~

This ego still keeps biting me. I always find myself rationalizing the other 99% (important part) of life with "well at least I can get chicks". I finally got my ass in gear and did a total 180 in my career. Found something I actually enjoy but less pay. Health, Happiness, and Leisure, then...hopefully the money will follow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:36 am 

ahk wrote:
Now, my question is why everybody else is having such trouble letting it go. :?:
ahk wrote:
Quote:
The aforementioned symps 'n' pimps don't know what the fuck they're missing.
Now to try letting go of that ;)
FYI, you may be in front of a mirror at the moment.

Still, valid point (your quote to me, that is). Relates to the not-so-pleasant sides of what i've been experiencing recently, and the thrashing my ego has been taking in terms of "everything I know to be true is only my way of seeing things". But that's a whole nother thread. And one DEEP motherfucking rabbit hole.

May post about that one of these days, but not right now, as i'm currently smack dab in the middle of it. Suffice it to say that stepping back from perception is one disorienting bitch.....

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:34 pm 

Altair wrote:
Sounds more like urgirlzwithme or that imthebest guy.
Weren't they the same person? I totally agree with you on this ahk definitely reminds me of those two or that person. On another note some beautiful posts on this particular thread I will bookmark and read over again and hopefully have more time to share my experiences since my decision to move beyond how can I say the one dimension I have based my life on since last year.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:28 pm 

Projection central :mrgreen:

Did the internet posse run them out of town :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:56 pm 

ahk wrote:
Projection central :mrgreen:

Did the internet posse run them out of town :lol:
You do write differently now that I think about it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:02 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
It has been heading to Trollville around here lately...hmmmmm... :geek:
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:32 pm 

I feel I should update things here;

In the past week, the shift keeps becoming more and more noticeable. I can no longer write it off as just a series of coincidences.

Earlier in the week, I had agreed to meet up with a woman this weekend for coffee in the late morning to sit and talk with her for awhile. The other day, she texts me out of the blue and asks me if I like opera. Sure, I don't mind it, although I have never seen a performance. She then asks if we could move out meeting from late morning, to 7pm to go see a performance in the park in the city. Ok, sure. Why not.
Now, I'm not a fool. I know full well why she is interested in moving the meeting to the evening instead. She lives fairly close to where the opera will be performed(walking distance), and I imagine things will progress from there in the natural way.
The show is tonight.

Last night, I meet up with a friend of mine at a local dive bar. The bartenders are rather attractive, and I already knew one of them, but not the other. Within 5 minutes, the one I didn't know sits down on a stool behind the bar directly in front of me, saying she is 'taking a break'. She starts chatting with me right away about various things; dating world, etc. I quickly point out the ring on her left hand ring finger, and ask 'so is that a wedding ring, or do you just keep it there to keep guys from hitting on you?'. She laughs, and says its not a wedding ring, and it doesn't prevent her from hitting on anyone. And then says that her 'boyfriend' is sitting down at the other end of the bar. Oh, I say, does he mind you so obviously hitting on me, I say.(leading question). She doesn't hesitate, and says "he better not mind, Im not married to him, Im my own person and do what I want, and right now I want to be talking with you."

Earlier in the week, I was talking to a woman in another state, that I used to live in about how I might drive down there this weekend, to visit the old stomping grounds. She says she has tentative plans this weekend but would love to show me around some other time if I come down. I left it at that, and haven't talked to her since then. This morning I get a message from her asking if I'm coming down this weekend? Unfortunately, I already agreed to the opera date this evening, so I tell her I can't make it. Her plans had fallen through(or never existed), and she was disappointed that I wouldn't be down this weekend, and wants me to plan a weekend to come down and do some hiking, etc.

Now, you guys don't know me, so you don't know how much of a polar opposite these interactions are from just a few months ago. But I have had a date with a different woman every week for almost 5 weeks now.

I have become something different on the inside, from the work I have done on myself, and it continues to reward me in the outside world. The amount of abundance I see coming to me now, is absolutely fascinating. I have become the 'chased', instead of the 'chasee'.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:11 pm 

The best part is...it's practically perpetual once you get it going. It gets to a point where you couldn't stop it even if you wanted to. Hang on and enjoy the ride! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:07 pm 

AutumnTactics wrote:
Earlier in the week, I had agreed to meet up with a woman this weekend for coffee in the late morning to sit and talk with her for awhile. The other day, she texts me out of the blue and asks me if I like opera. Sure, I don't mind it, although I have never seen a performance. She then asks if we could move out meeting from late morning, to 7pm to go see a performance in the park in the city. Ok, sure. Why not.

Now, I'm not a fool. I know full well why she is interested in moving the meeting to the evening instead. She lives fairly close to where the opera will be performed(walking distance), and I imagine things will progress from there in the natural way.

The show is tonight.
Nyahahaha.... I like where this is going...!

AutumnTactics wrote:

Last night, I meet up with a friend of mine at a local dive bar. The bartenders are rather attractive, and I already knew one of them, but not the other. Within 5 minutes, the one I didn't know sits down on a stool behind the bar directly in front of me, saying she is 'taking a break'. She starts chatting with me right away about various things; dating world, etc. I quickly point out the ring on her left hand ring finger, and ask 'so is that a wedding ring, or do you just keep it there to keep guys from hitting on you?'. She laughs, and says its not a wedding ring, and it doesn't prevent her from hitting on anyone. And then says that her 'boyfriend' is sitting down at the other end of the bar. Oh, I say, does he mind you so obviously hitting on me, I say.(leading question). She doesn't hesitate, and says "he better not mind, Im not married to him, Im my own person and do what I want, and right now I want to be talking with you."
I have the biggest shit-eating grin on my face right now!

10/10

Sounds like things are really coming along!

Do tell us how everything resolves! :twisted:

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:41 am 

rekieter wrote:
I know what you mean but I still have problem with this 'manifesting' as I tend to be rather rejecting all the 'unearthly' stuff. As much I try I always sooner or later get back on earth.
The information you get about any subject can be rejected, neglected
or used, and is conditional to the identity you have for yourself.

What you´re willing to "try" is based on your identity. You are
always capable of doing it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:19 pm 

I was reading through this thread and kindof liking what most were saying, but actually agreeing with ahk, once I looked past his prose. It's interesting how some are 'hostile' or atleast condescending toward his thoughts on this. As always the truth is in the grey areas.
ahk wrote:
My viewpoint on this seems to be 180 degrees off from some of you guys. I usually take women recommending me to other women as pretty insulting. I'd be all 'shit, what am I doing wrong??'

It took me a lot of improvement, but I once finally managed to get one woman to go from recommending me to her girlfriends to saying 'hey give me a call sometime' with a curious look on her face. I didn't :mrgreen:. Her loss.

If women arent fucking you, they are probably fucking you over. You have to ask yourself why they think they can do the latter, even when they've just met you. What vibe are you giving off.

Recently women have taken to actively arguing against me, instead of for. Like! :mrgreen:

If a woman comes up with 'oh you'll be perfect for her!' I think my reply would be along the lines of 'oh, really, is she into one night stands?' :lol:
Or even more cutting 'oh, does she like being gangbanged? On stage? With horses? Definitely ask her to get in touch!' :twisted:

Putting a bit of self doubt in women, as to how their 'read' on you was so wrong, is gods work :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:35 pm 

ahk wrote:

Women are usually not all that aware either. They think it's their right and duty or something. It's basically a symptom of women thinking men are boys and resources to be acquired, shared or distributed. Like used cars. Read Esther Vilar for more. The deeper/more interesting question is why women think they can do so and what that says about men :geek:

Thats why I like jolting them out of it. Personal growth and awareness for all 8-)

Some of my posts on other threads should have shown clearly where I stand on being staunch. On the other end of the scale sometimes :oops: . But staunchness is irrelevant here. I can take up a woman's offer well knowing what I know. And I have. I'm willing to be used
Meant to quote this actually. More pertinent.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:13 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
If you need a little trick to take the edge off, focus on their arms. 9 times out of 10, even the baddest bitches have lunch lady arms (ie little if any muscle tone). That ALWAYS works for me! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

good tip big man

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 am 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
If you need a little trick to take the edge off, focus on their arms. 9 times out of 10, even the baddest bitches have lunch lady arms (ie little if any muscle tone). That ALWAYS works for me! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

good tip big man
Seconded - it works VERY well :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:08 pm 

Quote:
I own a business, and on my business' website there's a pic/profile of me on the About page. This lady had recognized me from my website, and was so excited to see me. She was dragging her squeeze behind her, and she gave him her phone and made him take a pic of her and I so that she could send it to some friend of hers who doesn't even live within 2 hours of me. She just kept saying, "oh, you would be so perfect for her!" I just laughed, and the girl I was with (who had invited me to the festival and was buying me drinks) just stood there with her mouth agape.
ahk wrote:
My viewpoint on this seems to be 180 degrees off from some of you guys. I usually take women recommending me to other women as pretty insulting. I'd be all 'shit, what am I doing wrong??'

It took me a lot of improvement, but I once finally managed to get one woman to go from recommending me to her girlfriends to saying 'hey give me a call sometime' with a curious look on her face. I didn't :mrgreen:. Her loss.

If women arent fucking you, they are probably fucking you over. You have to ask yourself why they think they can do the latter, even when they've just met you. What vibe are you giving off.
I call this 'Resource distribution'. A malleable commodity to be passed around, a resource to be (re)distributed amongst the sisterhood.

As an aside, I know plenty of men who have slept with or dated many members of a close-knit group of women. The women never showed any sort of jealousy or ownership, instead choosing to compare notes.

Anytime a women has said something along the lines of 'Oh, you'd be great for my friend/sister/daughter, you should meet up', I ask to see a photograph. If they decline, I won't take it further. If they show me one and I like/dislike then I will meet/not meet. Most women will say to me,'Oh she's reaaallly pretty, you'll see', but unless they show me photographic evidence then I decline outright.

Yet I never believe it's anything special, or even flattering that they ask but instead see it as the cheap transaction that it is. If we can conclude that Women aren't interested in who you are but rather what you have, then it's just another trade route for them. Each to their own. Either way, no reason to be staunch about it.