Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Getting past security
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:35 pm 

A few weeks ago I met this girl in the club.She is not my type at all but I observed that she is one of the key people in her social circle.Anyways long story short we chat for awhile she introduces me to her clique and at the end of the night we exchange numbers.I hit her up about a week later.She tells me that she is drinking with her friends at a friends house.Anyways, I end up showing up their house and her friend meets me as I get out of my car and gives me hug.I then hug the girl I met at the club.We enter the house and she introduces me to everybody and then I ask her to make me a drink.Afterwards,I go to the living room and sit on the sofa to chat with the guy who I assume is the boyfriend to the girl who hugged me as I got out of my car(not the girl I met at the club).Anyways,I noticed tons of jocking from this girl.She sat right next to me and tapped my leg while talking to me.There were other girls there too who I noticed obvious jocking from.Anyways, the girl from the club comes in 20mins later and says she is leaving.I also excuse myself and leave too.I tell the girl from the club that i had a good time(even though we didn't talk) and that you guys make good friends.As I go to my car,two other of her friends run into me and hug me.They also tell me that I am coming to the bar with them later that week.Anyways,as I am heading back home I get a text from the girl I met at the club(who I want nothing sexually from)
Her:Hey David thanks for coming sorry we didn't get a chance to talk longer
Me: No worries you guys seem cool..we should hang out some other time
Her:yes!
Me:cool

Anyways, it has been two weeks and she hasn't invited me to their house parties or club nights which I find very surprising.I am not interested in this girl in more than a platonic level, so this is more of an ego thing.In fact, i told this girl that you guys are good friends because i truly didnt want anything more from her I was just wondering some of the possible reasons why you guys think women do this.Is this just one of the cases were the bird chooses to fly away from the tree?
You guys may ask what is that you want from this girl?I am just trying to chameleon my way into the social circle.The other girls are more of my type and were also jocking.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:11 pm 

Wait...what does the post have to do with "G.P.S " :?

I think you just honestly want insight on what transpired, but if you had no interest in her, then why do care that she has not reached back out to you yet?
If she was jocking you as you implied, probably she just saw that you weren't making an effort to even "jock her", I mean, she invited you out and you spent the time socializing with others.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:45 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Wait...what does the post have to do with "G.P.S " :?

I think you just honestly want insight on what transpired, but if you had no interest in her, then why do care that she has not reached back out to

If she was jocking you as you implied, probably she just saw that you weren't making an effort to even "jock her", I mean, she invited you out and you spent the time socializing with others.

This is true just wanted insight on what transpired.With regards to G.P.S I observed that she is one of the officers so jus trying to be cool with her.I guess looking back I could have taken one of the dudes contact info just in case she tries to block me from the rest of the group.

I never said she was jocking me.She may have but I had no interest beyond a friendship level with her so it didn't matter to me if she was jocking.She went outside,after she made my drink to talk to her friends.I am not gonna be following anyone around (I also wouldn't have ignored her if she wanted to come to the living room to talk to me) anyways I wanted to greet the guy who was the host of the house so I went to the living room and chatted with him and his girl for about 20 mins before ppl started leaving.There were other girls there who popped into the living room and were more of my preference and also jocking so i just wanted to be cool with the girl from the club and nothing more.They started drinking way before I got there and we're already wasted..if there was more time I probably would have talked to her but the party was ending

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm 

my apologies.

for some stranger reason only this
Quote:
the girl who hugged me as I got out of my car(not the girl I met at the club).Anyways,I noticed tons of jocking from this girl
lingered in my head :oops:

I see how "G.P.S " could be associated with it , to an extent,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut,
entertaining thoughts like this
Quote:
looking back I could have taken one of the dudes contact info just in case she tries to block me from the rest of the group.

did you do something to warrant that?

scratch all of that and get to what is really important though, why does it bother you so much? ?

you did already answer your own post. ;)

ask yourself this qwestion...

does the fact that I want to "chameleon" my way into the click signify chasing and attachment to an outcome?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:56 pm 

You made your intentions too painfully obvious, look it from her perspective. What do you see?

If I want to be noticed and invited back somewhere. I just make everyone else feel good about themselves by focusing on them and its because I think they're cool enough I'd actually wanna hang out again.

The term charmelon is something I would use in a neutral setting where my actions could prove to create hostility like nightclubs. Those "alpha males" that deserve just a little distain.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:49 pm 

Still doing too much :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:17 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
I also excuse myself and leave too.
Why?

That is my only comment.

Why?

[NOTE: I read no further once I saw that]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 am 

Since she was the one who invited me and I don't know anybody there i figured it would be proper for me to leave right after she left.I didn't want to seem too eager.

:shock:
peregrinus wrote:
caliboy85 wrote:
I also excuse myself and leave too.
Why?

That is my only comment.

Why?

[NOTE: I read no further once I saw that]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 pm 

What about making new friends ? meeting new people ?

Talk about her having the ball ... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
Since she was the one who invited me and I don't know anybody there i figured it would be proper for me to leave right after she left.I didn't want to seem too eager.
Hmm
caliboy85 (edited highlights) wrote:
Anyways, I end up showing up their house and her friend meets me as I get out of my car and gives me hug.

I go to the living room and sit on the sofa to chat with the guy who I assume is the boyfriend to the girl who hugged me as I got out of my car(not the girl I met at the club).

There were other girls there too who I noticed obvious jocking from.

As I go to my car,two other of her friends run into me and hug me.

They also tell me that I am coming to the bar with them later that week.
So here you have a whole bunch of people who seem interested in getting to know you, who are friendly and make an effort.

and you just walk out on them.

Are you not seeing what I am seeing?

At some point, everyone you 'know' was someone you had just met and didnt know.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 pm 

Quote:
Unfortunately, no. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
my apologies.

for some stranger reason only this
Quote:
the girl who hugged me as I got out of my car(not the girl I met at the club).Anyways,I noticed tons of jocking from this girl
lingered in my head :oops:

I see how "G.P.S " could be associated with it , to an extent,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut,
entertaining thoughts like this
Quote:
looking back I could have taken one of the dudes contact info just in case she tries to block me from the rest of the group.

did you do something to warrant that?

scratch all of that and get to what is really important though, why does it bother you so much? ?

you did already answer your own post. ;)

ask yourself this qwestion...

does the fact that I want to "chameleon" my way into the click signify chasing and attachment to an outcome?
Yes it does.At first I thought that attachment to wanting to be part of a social circle is not bad as attachment to wanting to sleep with a women but I know realize that they are both equally as bad.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:24 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Doesn't matter Kidd...It shouldn't have even reached that level if I had that inner core down. The real problem was that I was attached to the idea of wanting to be in that click which means that the vibe of contentment is not there yet.Inner core is not solid yet,I have yet to fully accept myself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:42 pm 

caliboy85 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Doesn't matter Kidd...It shouldn't have even reached that level if I had that inner core down. The real problem was that I was attached to the idea of wanting to be in that click which means that the vibe of contentment is not there yet.Inner core is not solid yet,I have yet to fully accept myself.
So...if you know all of this...why do you keep fuckin' up instead of disciplining yourself to do what needs to be done? :|

You want the results without putting in the work...and all of the 'converts' in here will tell you that that's not the way it WORKS. :geek:

It's like you're trying to drive a car before you're properly licensed to...sure you can probably get by but it's what you DON'T know that fucks you EVERYTIME. :ugeek: