Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:19 pm 

So, I recently went on a road trip in order to participate in a certain sport that I am a big aficionado of. Lets just call it "mountain biking" (its not actually mountain biking, but its similar in some ways, so thats what I'm going to call it).

Anyway, we road trip down to the mountain biking area, which is one of the worlds most famous mountain biking destinations. We're staying in the campground there that all the other mountain bikers stay in, going on rides, and then at night lots of people get together and chill by a fire pit, meet people, and hang out.

So my buddy who I went with and I are doing some extremely advanced rides, and after about 4 days back to back of these advanced rides, we decide to take a rest day. We go down to the river where everyone who is taking a rest day goes to chill and hang out, and when we show up, there's a few older dudes and then a pretty darn attractive young girl and what looks to be her boyfriend. She's skinny and small with really nice big boobs and a cute face - just how I like them. At first I thought she was probably about 22, but I find out later that she's 19.

Me and my buddy walk up to everyone hanging by the river and introduce ourselves, and immediately this girl starts giving me mega sheep eyes. Super blatant.

I was a bit surprised how blatant it was considering it looked like she was there with her boyfriend. We spend some time chatting with everyone, swimming in the river, drinking some beers, just generally relaxing and recovering. Of course in the conversation someone asks us what we've been up to and so we tell a few pretty humble stories about the advanced rides we've been doing and everyone is duly impressed, and we are clearly the most experienced riders there (read: we have high situational value in this social scene).

The whole time we're telling stories about what we've been doing, this girl is just gaga over me and she can't take her eyes off me. I play it chill and barely acknowledge her looks in part to try and minimize any awkwardness with the guy who might be her boyfriend. I treat her just like any of the other people there - I don't pay extra attention to her, but I also don't ignore her.

It turns out that she and her friend just showed up and they are staying in the campsite right next to ours, and we have a big load of wood for having bonfires, so we invite everyone who's down at the river to come over to our campsite around dark and have a fire with us.

-----------------

Later that night we're all hanging out at the fire chatting, and this girl is hanging on my every word. I still don't know for sure what's going on with this dude she showed up with. They're sleeping in the same rather small tent, but the signals she's giving me are blatant and theres no way he's missing them, and he doesn't seem too upset by it all. He's maybe an intermediate mountain biker, so I make sure to chat with him a fair bit and give him respect for the rides he's done, just to make him feel good and not threatened by me or anything.

Anyway, the fire winds down, but there really wasn't an opportunity for me to chat with this girl 1-on-1. We kind of all generally make plans to hang out again the next day. Me and my buddy are going to do an advanced ride, but its going to be pretty short, so we'll be back to camp early, and we give the girl and her friend some recommended beginner rides to do that also would have them back in the afternoon, so we all agree to meet up and hang out the next day.

------------------

Next morning the girl comes over while I'm having my coffee and I get to chat 1-on-1 with her a bit. It naturally comes up in the conversation that the guy she's with isn't her boyfriend - just a mountain biking partner.

After our ride, we come back to the campground, hang out while cooking dinner, and light up another bonfire. I'm sitting on a picnic table pulled up next to the fire, and my buddy is to my right, and there's a space to the left of me on the bench that's open. The girl is sitting on a log on the ground next to our table. At a moment when it feels natural, I look at her and tell her, "That log doesn't look very comfortable. You should come sit on this bench here." This was really the first "action" I took to move our interaction in that direction - everything prior to that had been very social, general, just treating her like another member of the group.

She jumps up right away and comes and sits next to me. I lean back and drape both my arms over the table so I'm kinda of reclining, and she scoots a little my way and leans into my arm so that its half around her shoulders. We sit like this enjoying the fire, interacting with everyone else there, telling stories and jokes, etc for a couple hours. She occasionally will stand up to go do something else, go get something, or just lean away from me a bit, but I don't react in any way, and she always comes and leans back in, scoots a little closer, nuzzles up under my arm, etc.

I'm an oak tree. My arm is a branch. She can perch herself there on the bench next to me and lean into my arm if she wants. Or not. Does not matter to me. Not going to expend effort to pull her in or to push her away.

-----------------

Now the bonfire is dying down and its getting late. Most people have gone to bed. Those of us that are left decide to put the fire out and clean up a bit. The girl and I go around grabbing glass bottles to take over to the recycling bin in the parking lot while other people put the fire out. I could have easily handled all the bottles, but she wants to help me, so I'm not going to turn her down.

After we dump the bottles, I turn around and tell her to look up at the stars, and she nuzzles up against me and grabs my hand to pull my arm around her shoulder. We stand there for a minute before I lean in and start making out with her.

We make out for a couple minutes, but now that we're away from the fire, its cold, so I tell her that we should stop standing there in the cold and go back to camp. We start walking back with my arm around her shoulders, and I say, "no pressure at all, but if you want to, you're welcome to come sleep in my tent tonight." She looks up at me as we're walking and says, "well, that was pretty forward, don't you think?" I respond with, "and…?" She smiles with a twinkle in her eye and says, "Ok, let me think about it." I say - "Sure - I won't close up my tent all the way, so the door will be open for you."

I brush my teeth, get in my tent, and crawl into my sleeping bag. I wonder if she's coming or not, but I figure I've got it made either way. If she comes - get to have a fun night with her, if she doesn't, I get to have an amazing night sleep in my own spacious tent after an awesome ride earlier that day.

----------------

5 minutes later, I'm more than halfway asleep when I hear rustling at the door and she climbs in. I make space for her in my sleeping bag and we make out. Just a couple minutes in she asks if I am "prepared" which of course I am, but I tell her to slow down a bit - no need to rush for the condom.

After some more foreplay and peeling layers off, and once we're in the middle of doing it, I ask her if she has a favorite position, to which she responds "I just want to do whatever position feels best for you." She was amazingly submissive - the most submissive girl I've ever been with - even though from her personality I wouldn't have guessed it - she's pretty boisterous and assertive. I'd guess she might not be as submissive for a different guy in the sack.

After we're finished, lying there in my tent, we chat for a while. She asks me, "when did you decide you were going to sleep with me?" I thought it was an interesting way to phrase the question, since it shows that in her mind there was no doubt that she would sleep with me, the only question was whether I would sleep with her. I answer her honestly and say that sometime earlier that day I decided she was cool.

Then her next question was, "you probably do this on every mountain biking trip, right?" To which I also responded honestly: "well, whenever there's a cute, cool, single chick that I meet, which doesn't happen on every trip."

-------------------

We also chatted a bit about the dude (Joe) she's biking with. He's been in and out of a relationship with some drama queen of a girl for the past 3 years, and he's been broken up with her for about a month. I've been watching him, and this guy clearly has a crush on my chick, but their relationship started in friend-zone since he was dating another girl, so now that's the default, and he's too scared to make a move to push it out of friend-zone. I tell her, "you know Joe has a crush on you, right?" She responds with, "yeah, I know - he's alright, but he gets so nervous and antsy any time anything could happen between us and its not attractive. He's tried to make a couple moves when he's been really drunk, but I always stop him. I hang out with him because he's nice and generous, and he seems to really enjoy taking me out and teaching me how to mountain bike, and I love mountain biking and just want to do it all the time and keep getting better at it."

In case anyone needed more confirmation - there's another example. Same chick who basically rolled over and put her legs in the air when I showed up is stringing along this symp and frustrating and manipulating him to get him to do things for her.

Angel to me, witch to him.

Its late and I'm tired, so I tell her that its time to go to sleep, so no more talking. I precede to pass out.

-------------------

We wake up in the morning, after not enough sleep, and lie there for a little bit before getting up. As we're lying there, I'm just chilling, lying on my back, with my arm out for her to rest her head on. She's on her side, curled up under my arm, and she's running her hand up and down me - feeling my abs, squeezing my bicep, running her hand around my pecs.

I work out quite a bit and mountain bike a lot, so I'm quite physically fit, have a six pack, big square pecs, etc, so I can understand why she's feeling me up. But what's interesting to me is that she's doing exactly what I remember doing when I was 18 with my first long-term girlfriend. I remember being in exactly that same position, where I was just so engrossed, almost infatuated with that girl's body. I just wanted to feel it all over and squeeze every part of it. Now the roles are reversed - I'm sitting there chilling, relaxing, not doing anything, and she's the one filling space, reaching out for me, grabbing me, hanging on to me. I'm 29 now, and its amazing what 10 years can do. Marquee Value Theory.

--------------------

We get up and I go about making breakfast and getting ready to do another ride that day. My buddy and I are doing another short, hard, ride before we go for a huge challenge the next day. Girl is over in her campsite, making breakfast with Joe, but I catch her constantly looking back over at me. They are leaving later that afternoon. Before we leave on our ride, we say goodbye, and she asks me my last name and whether I'm on Facebook, which I give her the info she needs to be able to find me.

I don't get service at the campground, but when we leave a few days later, I see a friend request waiting from her. I accept her request and within an hour she's gone through and liked a bunch of my pictures going back months, commented here and there, etc.

After I get back home, over the next couple days I post a few photos of doing fun summery things with friends of mine, and she's always one of the first people to like my photos. Except when there's a pic of me and an attractive girl, she doesn't give those photos a like.

She lives about a 10 hour drive away from me with no easy flights between, so I'm not crossing my fingers on seeing her again any time soon, but I figure there's a reasonable chance we'll cross paths again, and even if we don't - I'm happy to pull a Kidd and "let her watch my continued ascent from afar through Facebook".

The End.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:55 pm 

Lovely little story

Observation, space, patience, non-attachment...it's all there

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:44 pm 

TEXTBOOK :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:12 am 
Site Admin

Meraki wrote:
I say, "no pressure at all, but if you want to, you're welcome to come sleep in my tent tonight." She looks up at me as we're walking and says, "well, that was pretty forward, don't you think?" I respond with, "and…?"
Meraki wrote:
She asks me, "when did you decide you were going to sleep with me?" I thought it was an interesting way to phrase the question, since it shows that in her mind there was no doubt that she would sleep with me, the only question was whether I would sleep with her.
Meraki wrote:
She was amazingly submissive - the most submissive girl I've ever been with - even though from her personality I wouldn't have guessed it - she's pretty boisterous and assertive. I'd guess she might not be as submissive for a different guy in the sack.
Meraki wrote:
she responds "I just want to do whatever position feels best for you."
:D :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 am 

Meraki, you Devil you :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 am 

My question is...as soon as you saw the chick...did your gut tell you, "You're gonna fuck this girl."...and your brain was like, "Oh yeah right!" ? That's what usually happens to me! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:00 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
My question is...as soon as you saw the chick...did your gut tell you, "You're gonna fuck this girl."...and your brain was like, "Oh yeah right!" ? That's what usually happens to me! :mrgreen:
Definitely had a bit of that.

gut -proximity warning! proximity warning!

brain -damn, girl is eyeing me haaaaard

brain -damn, she's cute

gut - you can sleep with her

brain - oh man, she's with her boyfriend, road tripping logistics, blah blah blah all sorts of other reasons why it won't happen...

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:57 pm 

What an awesome/beautiful/joyful read that was Meraki! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 pm 

That was great! Really super fucking happy for you, man.

No games, no manipulation and no bullshit. Just humans interacting and accepting each other.

[ img ]

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:45 pm 
Damn!

That's what I like to read when I come back on here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:03 am 

That was fucking beautiful, I shed a tear :D

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 am 

Thanks guys. :D 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:47 pm 

Cut and dry. The simplicity of this experience is stunning Meraki. Everything just was :D