Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:19 am 

Firstly, this thread: observations\confirmations and my ego problem, is amazzzzing!

Now, my observations....

I recently signed up for a fitness/acrobatic gym. Trampolines, ropes, trapeze, handstands, etc. :D
Love it!
Had a session over there today.
Get off the bus and am walking over there.
"Hmmm...I wonder if she's headed to the same place I am."
She hits the corner to the gym and is out of my sight.
I hit the corner, and there she is standing.

Her: Do you know where the entrance is?
Dude: Ya, it's up ahead. You have to climb up a small ladder.
(minor evidence, but she could have found the entrance on her own)

There wasn't a ladder.
We walk in. I check in and go where I need to go. Put my stuff away and take a seat away from the door.
It wasn't anywhere isolated or anything.
She puts her stuff away and takes a seat right next to me. (evidence)

I didn't take any action to start the conversation.

Her: Sooo, there wasn't any ladder. :) (evidence)
Dude: Ya, I lie sometimes.
Her: You're a liar!
Dude: A big one. ;)

We chat lightly for a little bit before class starts, and the strangest thing occurred. We're talking and she mentioned she moved to a lot of places, so I followed up with, "Did you move by yourself, or with your family and HUSBAND?". I never had a look at the finger to see if there was a ring (I usually do, but I was more excited about class), but I just had a gut feeling and the words kind of just popped out of my mouth....She did move around with her husband and family. :lol:

Class begins and she's always my partner for partner exercises.
She seeked me out and not vice-versa. (evidence)
It's a small class, but I see she already felt comfortable with me.
I should mention this was a small class, and I was the ONLY Male in the class.

Now, one partner exercise that made me chuckle inside was side ab crunches.
Our partner would sit on our legs while we did side crunches off a mat.
She decided to straddle my leg and place her pussy right over my calf. (evidence)
She could have easily just sat on my legs with her plump ass instead, yet she didn't see that fit.
A byproduct of the exercise caused my legs to move, A LOT.
Her pussy was getting a nice rub down from my calf and there was nothing but a thin layer of spandex and her undies between my calf and her pussy.
My gut sensed she was enjoying her time. 8-)

Class ended and she said goodbye.
I sat down a bit longer and continued stretching.

As I left back to the bus stop there she was.
We begin convo again and I can see her pupils are dilated, in the afternoon outside. (evidence)

We enter the bus and I see two seats available, but there's a guy sitting in between them. I ask him politely if he could scoot over and he does nicely. We sit and continue convo. Out of nowhere she touches my arm as a thank you or what not; a bit surprised as I didn't see it coming. (evidence)

We talk more.
She takes some of her hair and puts it aside, revealing her bare neck to me. (evidence). :twisted:

My stop comes up and I say goodbye, but she tells me it's her stop too and the street she lives on. (slight evidence?)
We walk down the street to my next bus stop and she stops there with me.
We chat a bit more and...

Her: Not to be weird or anything, but let me get your number. (evidence)
Dude: Haha not weird, sure ok.
Her: You know, just so I can have your number to choose classes and a friend in class.
Dude: Ya I know, it would be nice to have a friend in class.

Bus comes and we part ways.
In total I took away 9 stacks of evidence and 1 maybe.

Never had a married woman jock so much, so early.
Must've really liked what she saw.
I feel I read it correcetly.
Don't see anywhere where it could be "just friends" in the mix, unless I try to push the envelope too hard and trap her in a corner, which I woudln't do.

What do you guys think, have I missed something between the lines or nailed it pretty darn close?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:39 pm 

Wow Dude...the usage of space and observation/analyzation was TEXTBOOK! :twisted:

You have arrived my friend. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:16 pm 

DUDE! Your observations are spektakular!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:53 pm 

Am I weird for having a semi hard at the rubbing pussy part ? :lol:

Nice dude :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm 

Sounds like she wanted the penis.

Good observations.

Remember, you new powers of observation are leaps and bounds ahead of most men.

Savor your new gift.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 am 

The force grows strong 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:26 pm 

Altair wrote:
The force grows strong 8-)
Indeed!

[ img ]

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:42 am 

Thanks guys!
It's nice to get confirmation from you guys; it's like the cherry on top of a great sunday!

Kidd & Pere, you guys our Masters at work! (on another level indeed)
I wasn't a believer at first, but I put that thought to rest.
I'M ALL IN!!!

The wisdom here is PHENOMENAL and goes beyond dating!!!!
(something I'm just beginning to realize; I'm not even having that much ass, but I can sense the pussy is secondary, probably even tertiary)
TheKidd wrote:
Bottom line is this: the skill set that 'Grinus and I purport to everyone here with the main focus to attract and keep the attention of women can be used in almost any other facet of day-to-day life. As 'Grinus stated earlier...he was dealing with people at work very emotionally detached and logically...and I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of THAT meeting.

1) Zen and the art of observation
2) taken from within 1: observations today and the panoramic view

_______

I had some more profound observations yesterday. I'll start with the less powerful and end on the kamayamaya.

Work. High foot traffic and a constant flow of women coming and going. It's the financial area and many professional individuals, but also a good mix of locals and everyday people. The women are above average in the looks department. The age demographic is all over the place to, which is nice. Lastly, business women carry themselves much differently IMO then everyday women (portray confidence, aggressive attitude, and tweak their looks to their advantage aka breast showing, tight ass business pants, etc. Using those to boost themselves up the corporate ladder)

I'm constantly interacting with people there and can tell fairly quickly when a female is giving me starry eyes or just plain eye contact.

Normal eye contact for me is what is known as polite eye contact (you look at someone when you speak to them). There is no depth in such eye contact; usually.

The starry eye contact is the opposite. It's deep like the abyss and leads into the others soul/being. It has 'openness'. The depth seems to vary from female to female (how 'open' they are, how much they like what they see, how they feel then & there). I guess it's breadth vs depth.

It's the way they look at me and the feeling behind it that does it for me that gives me the signal.

Kidd mentioned it before, if he begins to feel turned on when with a female, he can assume with high probability that the female is feeling it too. That's how it is with eye contact for me. I don't usually push for the gaze. If it comes, I go with it.

The first observation:
A beautiful woman in her late 20's or early 30's. Strolls in with a loose hanging red dress (mid thigh level), heels, shades above her head, and toned face. Comes in with a dude. As soon as she makes eye-contact I know instantly she likes what she sees; starry eyes/deep gaze and unwavering stare. I reciprocate the eye contact and hold the gaze as I take their order. I make sure to involve the guy with my attention (non-sexually) to make him feel present and respected.

My gaze begins to feel as if it's turning into a stare down, not because of me though. I'll get back to what I mean later.

At the register ringing her order up.
Her: I like your curly hair. (now you know TheDude has curly hair :lol: )
Dude: I do them every morning (NOT)
Her: :lol: :)

Through our short conversation I find out their just co-workers on break. Conversation ends, she goes her way, and I stay still waiting for the next experience.

Two things stuck out.

One, when I said the gaze felt it was turning into a stare was, because the vibe I picked up was this female wanted me to break the eye contact and SUBMIT to her frame/looks. Bitch please!
I kept it there in the moment and smiled.

What I took away was she liked what she saw, but she also enjoyed the power trip of controlling/dominating men. If my analysis is right, then that's some scary shit!! Cause, her gaze felt genuine and opened me up pretty quickly!!! Funny thing is my co-worker, a attractive girl who is also my friend, said that female was a BITCH; she sensed it in her, and yes, my friend is also a bitch :). That being said, my friend picked up on her vibe and she didn't even talk to her. Her observation lead way into my observation of her stare.

Last thing before she left that I observed...guess who was in front leading the way on the sidewalk? Her, while the guy was playing catch up. I see this A LOT, girls leading the way, and guys behind following.

Two, things came up for me with this woman that showed signs I need to do some work in other areas (not writing down what I found, because it will dilute and sidetrack the main message of this post). If I wasn't aware of what was happening in the moment, I would have missed the signal that I need more work in that area.

Female #2
I'm 5 minutes from being off. Feeling good as my sisters about to pick me up, and it's nice hanging out with her. Blonde, my age, comes in. I see her when she walked in without even looking at her, peripherals (thank you basketball!). She comes to the register. We meet eyes and it's on. We chat and it just FLOWS.

I ask her if she's eating here. She says ya! Then, I just ask: "I'm about to get off, is it alright if I join you?". Her, "ya definitely" or something which made me feel welcomed. I bring her a water, NOT to get points, but because she was eating and had no beverage.

Our conversation was beautiful. Discussed about psychology and sociology. Macro and micro level problems in society. Immediate connection.

I will mention I was nervous at one point, because I wasn't enjoying the moment. Instead, I was busy planning the blueprint to arrive at her pussy. :roll: :lol:

Tangent (I usually would have beat myself up in the moment, once coming aware of my action/intention, but I stopped doing that. Instead, I take note of it, and move one. This approach has been wonderful! Beating myself up didn't make me learn any faster, instead it prolonged my progress, because I didn't let it go. I just take note of my observation now and I know its stored in my memory banks. Next time a similar situation comes up it unfolds for itself. Maybe it's not completely gone, if it's not I just take note of it and move on again UNTIL it is gone. It's been a rewarding realization. :D )

Her blue eyes where BIG, and thinking back on it, I could say with confidence that mine where to just by how I felt in our conversation. She liked what she saw and felt, and so did I.

Her hair was being played with A LOT. Eye contact was glued on one another, and knees banged underneath the table a few times.

I found out she's visiting, logistics are handled, and I find out how long she is here for. Once I saw it was possible see each other again I asked: Do you wanna hangout while you're still here?

I wasn't even worried about the response for two reasons. I don't mind if she says NO and the other is I had SOO much evidence stacked that I could already see the into the near future. ;)

She happily accepts and I hand her my phone. She puts my number and texts herself my number.

Text message convo went like:

Her:Hello
Her: (Her name Name)

Later in the day

Her: hey! Nice running into you today. Your super cool! I'm heading back to x now but ill be back tomorrow for my birthday.
Dude: Aww thxs! :) Your not bad yourself either haha. I enjoyed our conversation.
Dude: I may get called into work tomorrow. (As too let her know i probably can't go out tomorrow. Looking back at my text message shows I have work to do. Learning curve.
Her: Cool. Have a great day :)
Dude: You to cute senorita!
Her: :)
Dude: What's your plan for your bday if you dont mind me askin.
Her: "blah blah blah"
Dude: Nice, have a good time.
Her: yeah I will thanks :)

Today...
Dude: HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYY cool stranger! :)

:roll: :lol:
(Have more work to do! :geek: I'd love to get your inputs from the text convo, that's why I posted it up. Your responses may be painful, but I can foresee they will be worth it.)

Nothing else with this girl. On to the last BIG one.

At the end of the day, yesterday. I came into the school research commons, late at night and used their computers. Mine's been acting funny recently. I was here, reading and posting!

I see a attractive female walking toward me, but not in my direction through my peripherals. I then turned my head and let my eyes have a better look at her. Glasses, jugs, slender figure, nice face. She did not look in my direction at all. I get back to reading.

What happens next freaks me out!!!

She walks by atleast 10 available computers and sits at the one across from mine. I wrote "SHE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK IN MY DIRECTION", but she still saw me! Covert as fuck!

I was dumbfounded by my observations and how subtle she was with it all.
How BIG of a subtle message that was though (make sense?).
That gesture was more than enough to know it was ON.
She didn't do anything, but sit next to me, but everything in between was HUGE! (moving past all the empty computers, sitting adjacent from me in mine and her line of sight, her vibe which I picked up from her actions).

I froze and felt myself 'close' off as she sat there across from me. This happened, because of what I just saw unfold and of my self-esteem complex.

I've chatted with Pere about feeling 'closed off' before. It comes down to blocks I have within and in short terms "filling my own space".

What happened next was even WILDER.

After filling my own space which was NOT comfortable. She grabbed her bags and headed to a different computer, which had her back to me. :lol: Curious, what just happened? I had a feeling I knew what it was, but it was too intense to justify it as being true.

My ego took a small bruise as she left, but that quickly left. I had see if she left that computer, adjacent from mine, because of a technical issues with the computer.

I do my own covert walk to a printing station and head back to my computer :lol: , which has her old computer insight. What I found was shocking! Her old computer was FINE! Nothing wrong with it, the login screen was there brighter then ever!!!!

This only could mean one thing! She felt me on a subconscious level! MIND-FUCK! :o :o :o
[quote="The Kidd!!]It all boils down to how you feel about YOURSELF...your un/subconscious vibe is what really does all of the work. The message I preach is so simple yet so powerful it boggles MY mind sometimes.[/quote] My subconscious vibe, which I was partially aware of, pushed her away. There was no other way to interpret that observation. It was scary and it left me in an uneasy state!

I'm done!! Writing about it gives me some butterflies and I've been typing for a while now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:51 am 

TheDude abides!
Quote:
Her: You know, just so I can have your number to choose classes and a friend in class.
Perfect replay. Actions not words...friend ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:59 am 

StephenP wrote:
TheDude abides!
Quote:
Perfect replay. Actions not words...friend ;)
I like that.
Let the words go!
Let your actions speak for you.
[ img ]

And yes... TheDude abides! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:55 am 

TheDude wrote:
I like that.
Let the words go!
Let your actions speak for you.
I was more talking about her actions ;) but ya it works both ways, and observing this within yourself would be beneficial as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
This only could mean one thing! She felt me on a subconscious level! MIND-FUCK! :o :o :o
Quote:
"The Kidd!!It all boils down to how you feel about YOURSELF...your un/subconscious vibe is what really does all of the work. The message I preach is so simple yet so powerful it boggles MY mind sometimes.
My subconscious vibe, which I was partially aware of, pushed her away. There was no other way to interpret that observation. It was scary and it left me in an uneasy state!
I've had constatly thinked a lot about this too. And came to a similar realization, the ones that feel you, are like fork tunes of your vibe (mirror).

Often happens when I'm not grounded in my balls :lol: , like my masculine escense is off because of all the mental ruminations. What I did (not for the woman, but because I was uneasy as you said) I took deep breath in to my balls a lot of times until I felt them, other times just feeling my feet touching the ground did the work.

I think that have to do with chakras and shit, and the first chakra have to do with a primal level of prescence and survival, I don't know if you believe this but this worked for me. So it automatically puts you in the awareness mode if you practice it.

(
PD:
I've noticed earlier too that I use a lot of (sidecoments) and (shit), and pharentesis a lot!
) :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 am 

Quote:
Often happens when I'm not grounded in my balls , like my masculine escense is off because of all the mental ruminations.
Spot on dude! Rather then accepting the experience and flowing with it, I build a dam in milli-seconds and flooded the shit! :lol:

If I instead embraced the fact that she's digging me and might want some more of me, it would've resulted being in her bed room half-naked, sweaty, with arm draped around me like I'm some warm fuzzy teddy bear that she enjoys sexing up! :twisted: :D

"Live and learn, and learn to live."

Quote:
I think that have to do with chakras and shit, and the first chakra have to do with a primal level of prescence and survival, I don't know if you believe this but this worked for me. So it automatically puts you in the awareness mode if you practice it.
Yeah it sounds like chakras, or any other label. "Chakras" never really vibe'd with me.

The process for me is feeling out what comes up and addressing it. Feeling it through with minimal resistance. Seeing why it occurred, and there's always a reason why. Sometimes I just don't want to confront it.

The reason with this female was I was mind-fucked at the observation, how subtle it was but how much weight if carried, then the deepest was my lack of self-worth (not feeling I could rock this ladies night).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:18 am 

Takeaways for me on my above observations:

1) Observe observe observe. It is the way!

2)
StephenP wrote:
To sum it up for the class, it's pretty much either ego - or - observing. Both can't happen at the same time.
(From: observations today and the panoramic view)

3) Females are SUBTLE as (place metaphorical noun here)! I learned it on a whole new level how subtle they are!

4) Kidd!! mentioned it; once you stack evidence you can move with certainty and force!
I've been much more aware of when it's on and when it's not. I stack and when the folder is PACKED I file it away for sure!

I feel like writing a little more!

My realization on how subtle women are was a BIG one for me. The female who jocked and sat next to me was SUBTLE as hell! If I wasn't trained I would've missed it for sure! No eye contact, nothing. Made me realize, girls are always looking even if it looks like their not.

Another, observations are like road signs, they let me know which way to go, that is if I want to go that way! I can guide the interaction with much more confidence and fluidity now, because I act with the signs I see (flow).

I'm not nervous to ask for a number or to meet again, because I've seen all the signs that she's down for it as well. Besides, even if the signs are there and she declines my offer, I'm not tripping, cause I don't need her. 8-) (continuously working on not needing).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:09 pm 

Hey Dude.

Looks like you are on the right track. A lot to learn for me but I wanna thank for adding the link at the very top. After reading this and the other thread I realized that my concept of observation was wrong. Instead of seeing a situation for what it is I was trying to see something that wasn´t there just to make myself feel better or something of this sort. I found exactly the answers I was looking for at the time.
Nice one. Keep it up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 pm 

Nice Rider, keep going. You can't fathom how deep this hole goes; atleast I couldn't when I started.