Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Vacation happenings
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:31 am 

About a week ago I received a plane ticket to the town i lived in prior to moving as a present, sweet! :mrgreen: Round trip too.

Anyways, on with the story.

So, I upload a picture of my plane ticket to Facebook. Receive some likes from friends, family, and some old acquaintances. I then receive "I better see you !" in a picture comment along with both a like to the picture and my status that notifies people I'm in town. I check to see who had liked and commented, my ex was responsible for two likes and the comment. I respond to her comment "Of course lol" and she then proceeds to give me her number. All of this was She told me to text her, eventually I did.

me: wassup?
her: ATR?
me: yupp

I went to bed, my flight was delayed so I was tired as fuck.

I wake up, no response. In turn, I start questioning what I could have done wrong. Did I make myself too available? Fuck! Quickly, I realized I was becoming attached to the outcome and let logic take over. I left it alone and went on my way to enjoy my sweet ass trip. Hit some nightclubs, shopping, and some reconnecting with old friends.

I happened to be reading one of Kidd's article and came across something that struck me . He said something along the lines that a chick may be interested, but is trying to be a good girlfriend.

My gut then told me to check her fb. I hesitated for a minute because at this point I didn't really care. But, I did and aha, I found it. She's been in a one month relationship. Then, the whole puzzle was pieced together from there.

She acted on her desire quickly and had to stop herself. Literally, as soon as I notified Facebook that I was in town, is as soon as she hit me up.

Anyways, time goes by and I find her liking all (ALL!) of my statuses and pictures I've uploaded so far from my trip. I also receive the late night creeping likes from her too. What i mean by that is her liking some shit that I had posted way earlier in the day. This must mean she was creeping on my page late at night. Because if you have a Facebook, you know that statuses get lost as time goes by.

It's like she's contemplating whether to give in or not to. Because surely if she saw me as a friend only and had no fear of her actions, she wouldn't hesitate to kick it with me. Now that I think about it, it only makes more and more sense. After I moved she would hit me up asking me when I'm coming back so we can fuck, lol. Precisely those words.

He's also the opposite of me, grabbing all on her in the pictures and shit. Our relationship was short lived because I moved, but she got the general idea of who I am.

Anyhoo, I'm here for a month so this should be interesting.

Thoughts? Let me know if I'm over analyzing, lol.

Post subject: Re: Vacation happenings
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:05 am 

There's a distinct difference between trying to be a good girlfriend and not wanting to get caught and jeopardize her 'sponsor'. ;)

Know the difference. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:42 am 
Site Admin

aTrueRebel wrote:
Anyhoo, I'm here for a month so this should be interesting.

Thoughts? Let me know if I'm over analyzing, lol.
That last day or two will be the most telling.

Assuming she knows when you are leaving.

[edit]: drop on facebook a few days from when you are leaving, when you are leaving (your facebook, not hers). Then watch what happens

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:03 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
There's a distinct difference between trying to be a good girlfriend and not wanting to get caught and jeopardize her 'sponsor'. ;)

Exactly. Right now what she is doing is risk assessment. If you turn to be more 'profitable' for her (emotionally wise, she knows you're leaving so I doubt she thinks of any kind of relationship) she will spread her legs for you.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:13 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Pondered this for a while. Rings very true. :twisted: Thanks

I'm starting to see that the imprint a PTI leaves on a chick's mind is truly indelible.
peregrinus wrote:
That last day or two will be the most telling.

Assuming she knows when you are leaving.

[edit]: drop on facebook a few days from when you are leaving, when you are leaving (your facebook, not hers). Then watch what happens
Indeed they will.

Funny enough, I had already planned this because she isn't aware of when I'm leaving.

Great minds think alike 8-)
rekieter wrote:
Right now what she is doing is risk assessment. If you turn to be more 'profitable' for her (emotionally wise, she knows you're leaving so I doubt she thinks of any kind of relationship) she will spread her legs for you.
Yeah, she knows I'm not giving or looking for that type of commitment these days. Which probably makes it even more tempting lol.

We'll see though