Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm 

Ya hey guys,

My exams are finished, the teachers are in hell where they belong and now I have time to post and read here again!

I want to start with a story which changed my mindset and the way I see things.

It started with Vegano ;) He told me about this guy, his name is Jake, he should be a cool guy, has a site and gives coachings and stuff. Its about how to be indifferent. First I thought: "oh okay another guy which is telling the same things..." but I gave it a try. So I went to his website, start reading and hey, there was something there was something indifferent. The way he wrote his articles were very personal, they were funny, they were cool and everyone would understand what he is writing. So okay I started with a few things. I started to praise myself with "midway you are awesome, I love you midway I love you just so, don't ask me why. You are a wonderful person I love you midway!" and that stuff. Also I started to do some stuff from the sedona method. It's a cool method yeah it is ;) Okay so I did it for the last few months and then suddenly it starts!

After a few months:

6 o'clock in the morning. My alarm rang through my room and I just thought "ah shut the fuck up man". I wanted to stand up but decided to lay down for another 30 mins ;). After I stood up I realized there was something going on in me. Can't describe it, it was just this coolness, don't know. When I'm in clubs or bars or just chilling outside, girls are looking at me with a sexy look, some of them are approaching me, it's crazy!

After a few weeks after this few months:

Thursday. I'm psychologically dead! Yesterday I had my exams and they just fucked me up! Okay I went to my boss and asked him if I could get free on friday cause im fucked up because of the exams. He said yes and so I went home. At home I called a friend of mine if he wanted to have a drink in the evening in the city. He said yes, okay cool. So I went in the city to meet my friend with 2 girls which are working with him in the cinema. It was funny and we had some drinks which I really needed ;). Then spontaneous we went in a club to make some party, at the entrace I had some problems with the security man. Sure, you know the securitys at the clubs, they think they are the heroes and arrogant. Look I'm confident and I'm not one of them which are doing everything what the people said. So he wanted my Identity Card. I gave him to him and he said: "Youre not looking like the guy on the photo". I said to him "Ask me something I can answer you everything", after that he looked pissed, I don't know why but after 10 min talking to him he let me in the club. Did I say how much I hate these security guys? Okay I was in the club with my friend, we had so much fun, I was dancing, drinking and dancing dancing. I felt the difference between "Yeah Im in a club, where are the hot girls" and "Yeah great sound, good vibes, I'm great wohooo!" sounds arogannt I know ;). When I was dancing I met a beautiful girl. She approached me if I'm studying. We talked a little bit and then she said she has to go and help her girlfriend to pickup a men. I said "have fun" and went dancing. It was just like the "Oh girl, just do whatever you want to do" I didn't give a fuck. Okay after an hour or so I saw her on the dancefloor. So I picked her arm and pulled her to me, so we danced together. We talked about a lot of things, about partygirls, about everything you know, we just had a great time. Okay after the dj stopped to play the music because the club was closening I went to her again, pulled her away from 2 mens which were trying to lay her tonight or so and said: "Listen, youre a beautiful girl, I like you, write down your number and let's meet another time". She replied "Sorry but you are too young". I'm 19 years old, she is 22. Sure I was a little confused about that but then I thought about what she will miss if were not meeting and I laughed and walked away, suddenly she grabed my arm, pulled me to her and give me a kiss and said " But if you wanna see me come to the paddys, I'm there every weekend" I friendly replied "Listen, you had the chance to give me your number to meet me, you did'nt. I'm sorry but I dont come in a club just for you" and so I went away. I really thought okay, that was it cause I don't like the paddys (a bar in the city).

Saturday:

Headache because of the sun. Afternoon. I got a call from a friend. He wants to grill, cool let's do it. After we grilled and chilled on his balcony he wanted to go and make some party. He wanted to meet a girl easily without much to do. Damn! The only bar in Basel where you can easy pick up girls is paddys. Mh well I offered him this location and he said yes. Mhhh I really don't like the idea but hey hes one of my closest friends and he isn't here often so okay let's go to paddys. Okay so we went to paddys and watched USA vs. Slovenia. After that we went down to the danceroom where the party starts. And yes for sure, who was there? The girl which didn't give me the number cause I'm too young ;) We talked a little bit and she said "Hey sorry but youre 19 and yes" I replied: "Don't be silly girl, I had older woman than you ;)" After an hour or so I wanted to go upstairs to get some fresh air. So my friend and I were walking to the stairs and passed a corner where the girl was standing. She winked to me, I winked back and went upstairs. When I was on the stairs I heard someone screaming: "Hey! Heeeeey!" I turned around and saw her standing down the stairs. She winked me to come to here so I went down and said "What's up?" She said: "Come to me and my friends" I replied: "Later, have to pick up fresh air" She gave me a kiss and I left. I thought "What the hell is going on?" Okay it was clear, she likes me ;) So I went down the stairs, back to her group, I went through the people in her group, grabbed here and kissed her. After that we were just together the whole time and she asked me all the time "Why me? I'm not pretty, I'm stupid" etc. etc. I just said "Listen, I can't say what it is, but there is something on you which is adducting me to you, so don't ask why, just accept it and enjoy it". Ok to come to an end. She gave me her number and guys you know I want a relationship. I totally felt in love with this girl. Man man man... lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:25 pm 

Really awesome, man :)

As I talked with you and got to know you, I quite soon had the feeling that you'll get it very soon. I haven't told you this but I knew it very early in that evening. You were already a really confident guy and you knew it so letting go of your attachments couldn't/can't be so much of a big deal. We all are different, I definitely have another background and will have to keep letting go and accepting.

What I can advise you is letting go of the great feelings you get when you think about that happenings you experienced. "See it as being normal and boring and it will be normal and boring" ;) If you haven't yet, read this post of Jake http://stopgivingafuck.com/blog/index.p ... f-the-coin

It will prevent you from getting attached to her and to success with women.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am 

Thanks for the replies guys,

Yeah to become not attached is very complicated when you are in love ;) But I think I will do it right, got some poker tournaments these days, so no time for woman ;)