Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:56 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:19 pm 

long story short, yesterday I had a chance of being a bartender on a huge student party. So here is what I noticed:
- plenty, I mean PLENTY of jocking from women, even the most ridiculous ways like pretending they talk on the phone when their phone is off, just closing proximity towards me, looking, then pretending to look away, just when I turned my head back they were looking back smiling etc.

- other guys were completely unaware what is going on. I told one of this dude - that chick is going after you, she'll be here back in 10 minutes. He said it is nonsense, guess what happened. It was a long night and later on we even made bets between us, on what chick is in her chasing mode. After the job was over they came to me and said "that shit works man" - looking at them made me realize how completely numb I used to be to women signals for most part of my life.

- I was just looking and observing, not trying to pull them, saying some stupid stuff that made laugh only me lol. Also after a while i got what we call here "bartender syndrome" - there's so many people coming to you that you completely don't care what they saying (apart their order). Suddenly I had complete respect from dudes who were shouting at other guys behind the bar - they were asking so polite that at one moment i thought they're gay. Same thing from women. The funny stuff is that just by acting that way i was told several times that they thought I was a boss there (I was not ;D)

- at one moment I'm standing behind the bar taking order form some dude and this chick(9/10, with herd of white knights on her side) starts to yell her order at me. I said very loud "be quiet woman, shut the fuck up and wait like others for your turn" I said it loud but calmly. Other girls behind her were literally grinning at me and looking at me like I was made of gold LOL. So after I got drink for that dude, instead taking order from her I went for the closest person to me and took it from them. Bitch said "what a jerk" I just smiled from ear to ear. I felt like she knew I looked through her front, and her pussy-weapon was completely useless. When I got finally to her she was smiling and piercing me with her eyes. I noticed her 10 minutes later staring at me while she was talking to some dude.

- This happened 14-15 times probably - Guy goes with some chick to the bar, she's standing behind him and looks in my eyes and smile. I looked at her (did nothing, just looking and it felt like I was communicating" I understand your language" -I will come back to it later) she looked at her dude with contempt looks at me I look at her and we both started laughing out loud. Guys were completely clueless. Half of those women when going back from the bar looked back wave their hand at me and gave me "this" look. Everything I did I done on autopilot, it seems that there's this language without the words that when you understand it(it is not logical understanding, completely gut feeling), you can communicate with them soooooooo differently. it happened plenty of times that night.

- any position of power, no matter how silly, gives you +3 to everything you do :D

- There was a girl working with us, I was so busy I didn't even noticed her until I stamped on her feet - I went to drink a beer at the back of the club and in 5 minutes she comes along. Not very cute but: what struck me was how calm she was on the inside - for the lack of better words. Guys, I don't know why but it made horny as hell. Like a different breed of a woman.

- So I'm standing back behind the bar and one of the chicks got to me and says "Could I ask your for your number? I made a bet with my female friends I can get it" just by looking at her I could tell that it was just a stupid excuse ( she was jocking me previously, and she asked one of the other guys were I am when I went to drink a beer) I responded: "I'm not taking part in bet where there's nothing for me, and by the way if you weren't lying maybe you could get it" smiled and got back to my job. She grabbed my hand and said "I'm sorry I didn't know what to say" I said "isn't it easier that way? wait here for me". So I went back doing my job and after twenty minutes I look there and she's still waiting. I went back to her teased her a little more and gave her my number.

Conclusions:
Make yourself available - I'm a short dude - 5'7 and in club environment I easily towered by other guys. Standing behind the bar made me like 3 feet taller lol.

Just do your stuff and observe, observe, observe

Whole night I was driven by my gut - that autopilot mode. Guys, your body knows what it is doing better than you do.

And most important - THEY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. I don't know how that stuff works, but really, they sense it. I will have one question to Kidd later on;)

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm 

Might as well ask it now... ;)

Excellent by the way 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:21 pm 

Vn 8-)
Quote:
- looking at them made me realize how completely numb I used to be to women signals for most part of my life.
The funny part is before it was because you internals weren't correct now that they are if you turn off your observation toward micro movements and to a large degree paying attention to what others are doing something interesting will happen. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:11 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Might as well ask it now... ;)

Excellent by the way 8-)
It is connected to what I wrote about this whole different level of communication. During that night I talked with guys working there and after I told them about 'not giving a f***' and not caring what others think, one of this dudes told how his ex suddenly started contacting him right after he stopped thinking about her and they had not seen or met after the break up. The oldest dude there said same thing happened to him twice. When I was writing opening post, I recalled that same thing happened to me few years ago. When I was thinking about her there was no contact at all, after I started seeing other girl she contacted me immediately. There was no chance of her knowing that.

I understand how 'vibe of contentment' works when your in a presence of a woman, but (I know it sounds weird) can it work remotely? I ask you Kidd because I remember you saying how people suddenly think about you when you stopped thinking about them, and those dudes stories rang a bell in my head.

So hooey or not? ;-)

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:30 pm 

I've been trying to explain this to you jokers forever it seems. :lol:

The less you care, the more they care REGARDLESS. It's how the universe is. Once you completely and unequivocally let something go, it's like a disturbance in the Force...it's presence (your attachment) is missed, be it consciously or not. :ugeek:

...and that's why TRUE indifference is the most effective way to deal with most situations in life (especially women)...because most things only have power over you if you care about it...even in the slightest. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:

The less you care, the more they care REGARDLESS. It's how the universe is. Once you completely and unequivocally let something go, it's like a disturbance in the Force...it's presence (your attachment) is missed, be it consciously or not. :ugeek:

...and that's why TRUE indifference is the most effective way to deal with most situations in life (especially women)...because most things only have power over you if you care about it...even in the slightest. 8-)
This is the gif you need.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:

Seconded

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 pm 

Treasure this shit :shock: