Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:18 pm 

Caliboy - Are you aware of the difference between what you want to hear and what you need to hear?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm 
Unless those black women in the pictures are your family................fuck the white women. Also, the whole "MODEL LOOKING" part is some bullshit...........you just think they're "MODEL LOOKING" because you don't have a great perception of yourself.......Last time I saw an actual "MODEL LOOKING" white woman she was in a damn magazine.......and I'm around tons of rich white women that frequent spas, get massages, use make up, and dress well.

@ Roark:

I think you're missing the general point that I'm making for the intricacies stated in my second post. There is much more commonality in what we're saying than disagreement.

Also, the subset of women that like you more than others is not defined in terms of race, body type etc. You are projecting.

Subsets of women are defined by what they do into who they are.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:37 pm 

Very well could be, Titan. I am by NO MEANS immune to projection.
[Edit: and yes - the clarification regarding who jocks me was pure defensiveness - nothing else :oops: .]

As for my not seeing the commonalities, this is very much the result of either projection also (causing me to recoil from your post), or simple disinterest. To put it bluntly, the level of minutiae you went into regarding emotional and psychological manipulation is of no interest to me at all, which is why I didn't read your post a third time or more to understand what you were getting at, hence me missing your points. It's your way of looking at things and I salute you for it. But the level of detail is waaaaaay more effort than I am willing to go into, quite frankly.

And I also admit that this is very hypocritical AND UNFAIR of me :oops: - since my own posts are looooooooong as fuck :lol: .

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:42 pm 
I only went into psychological and emotional manipulation as models as to why we are even able to AMPLIFY a woman's attraction. You're right to certain degree about my post. To have success and walk your path you don't need to have a deep understanding of those factors. However, recognizing them as part of tactics to a greater strategy is part of one's development that naturally unfolds with a questioning attitude to the world. You're right about our premises being different, but the only difference is that we have different VISIONS. Correct me if I'm wrong. Your vision is about understanding and being comfortable with yourself when it comes to attraction? My vision is that I'm already calm, cool, and collected so I'm going to venture into territory where I'm uncomfortable if necessary to root of what is essential. This is not to say my vision is anymore advanced than yours because I frequently think the same way you do when I don't understand something presented before me because self-discovery is the catalyst to discovering what is outside of you.

You'd be surprised if I elaborated on the subject about how much of the tactics that I talk about that most people on this forum do. Those are the environmental and sexual fronts compiled with emotional and psychological fronts.

If you read the 1st part about physical attractiveness and then SKIP to my post about where and why attractiveness comes from (see the SIDE NOTE) then you might enjoy my post more.

last word, before I'm done derailing this thread, we are not in contention that a man must have a SOLID CORE for anything else to be important. In fact, that's one of the assumptions that my 2nd post in the thread relies on.

@ Caliboy:

Try posting up where you think there are a lot of MODEL LOOKING white girls and just observe them. Focus on just being comfortable like Roark said and then see if you can see some of things I'm talking about in my second post.

Also, I'm highly surprised..............but I'm not totally surprised that you think this way since you said you are Ethiopian. You said something about being in California. I wouldn't be surprised if the MODEL of societal beauty has affected you. White women are considered the best looking women in America. I said this in another thread, but it was over looked. This is part of the matrix. This is especially true in California......even more true in Los Angeles. Have you ever critiqued the way that you think about women? The only reason that I like white women more than other races is because they get paid the most by society. I have a principled reason.

However, I have come to the conclusion.....FINALLY....thanks to something that my uncle told me a few years ago...."YOU HAVE TO FUCK WITH YOUR OWN BEFORE YOU CAN FUCK WITH OTHERS".......Really think about that. If you're not comfortable around a race that is not your own then you are probably not comfortable around the best looking of your own race because you're putting that race on a pedestal.....Think about it....Further, if you flip the way that you think about MODEL LOOKING white women on its head then you find something productive in the thinking....just like they're good looking to you then you are probably good looking to a certain amount of them....because your use of language indicates that you don't think this way about all white women...Also, it is something inherent in the matrix that women are subject to the draw backs of the matrix....Think about that...Have you ever thought that you may be MODEL LOOKING to a fair amount of black women?....If you haven't then flip your thinking....It's funny that Dali and Prodigy had a discussion about racism....American thinking is very racist....Women are more lenient to personality types and what you have to present if you are of their own race....More importantly, as a starting point, the women of your own race have similar experiences to you if you have grown up in America....Think about what that means....Last, think about this......EVERYONE GETS THEIR GAME FROM WOMEN....As much as you get laced up on this website there is no substitute for actual experience with women.....Having the right mindset allows you to soak up the game that women are giving you....For evidence of the racism in American women you can just ask them if they date other races...If the woman tells you she only dates black/white/latino/asian then you know that there is some mental block that prevents her from messing with people of races....It is not just a preference on their part...There is no such thing as seeing a race that you aren't attracted to because people are too individual for that....They just don't think that race has the qualities that they are looking for in men

Something, I've switched my thinking on is about what black women have to contribute.....Now I have a more individualized and realistic perspective about what each race of women has to contribute monetarily that is based on more logical principles besides societal construction....As a matter of fact, I actually prefer good looking black women with lower clout to ugly and bad attitude white women with higher clout

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:28 pm 

@Goldenboy
Thanks for that image.I think i can pull off the bald look just need to hit the gym and put on some muscle.Fuck rogaine

@ titan you are right about black women.Last night, i went to the club and i noticed i was getting jocked more by black women(but they also front alot) than white women.I guess people tend to have a preference for their own race, although that trend is changing because you see alot of interacial relationships.Now getting back to the Mirror effect you were talking about are you saying that because i find a women very sexy and attractive she probably has some level of attraction to me? If this is true are you saying that if i find a women attractive but she doesn't jock me i can still go for it?I am going to take you up on your offer and just for experiment sake go to a rich white shopping center and observe.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:58 am 

I'm gonna argue against most of the people here. Now I'm black, young, and I cut my hair low (bald basically). And I've gotten complements on it by women and men LOL, So I know what your guys are saying is true. but what's wrong with some one using rogaine or whatever to regrow hair, how is it any different then lets say working out if your are fat? What just except your fatness?

The only problem I see is being to attached to it. Just try it out and if it don't work leave it.

"...There is only one thing you can do. Master that one thing!...What you must be doing is visualizing yourself at your most powerful. You don't need any external enemies. The only opponent you must fight, is none other than your own image."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 am 

Great post, Titan. To clarify & answer your question:
Slim Titan wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong. Your vision is about understanding and being comfortable with yourself when it comes to attraction?
My vision at this point in my life is about understanding myself and being comfortable with myself - PERIOD. As a matter of fact, attraction is not my priority right now - I retain interest in it mainly because, as the area that for many people has the least clarity of thought plus the greatest amount of emotional charge, it speaks volumes. Therefore, my reactions to female jocking, manipulation, etc. tell me more about MYSELF than the guy who tries to make himself look good at my expense, or the traffic cop who tries to use his authority over me on the tiny hill that he happens to be a king of in order to feed his ego - those latter things (except for the occasional exceptional instances that DO pop up from time to time) do not faze me at all as I put them into perspective many years ago.

Mind you, I still use them for experience, but I think the opposite sex is where the real money in self-discovery lies. And as an aside, note that in my opinion, this does not even have to be solely in attraction situations either. Since joining this forum & reading the posts, I have noticed similar types of manipulation from my sister, mother, aunts, nieces, female colleagues, and acquantances, and have come to the conclusion that women are wired to test & manipulate us to the max REGARDLESS of attraction - and are wired to do so with the utmost efficiency and effectiveness. [But I won't entirely recoil from the idea that all of this stems from attraction either - if my mother or sister are attracted to me, no prob; that's their fucking problem - I have a strong constitution :lol: ]
Slim Titan wrote:
However, recognizing them as part of tactics to a greater strategy is part of one's development that naturally unfolds with a questioning attitude to the world.
Agreed. Although my focus/vision is for myself, observing and analysing others does teach me about myself too, and is fun, and I do it, but not to the detail that you do - I tend to use it as a pointer. Let me use an example - is it easier to recognise other people's projections, or to recognise your own? Which one would the recognition of be more fruitful for your own personal development?

And finally, props for your understanding of why I didn't dive into the meat & bones of your analysis 8-) . Enjoy your journey. I sure as fuck plan to enjoy mine.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:50 am 

Flux wrote:
I'm gonna argue against most of the people here. Now I'm black, young, and I cut my hair low (bald basically). And I've gotten complements on it by women and men LOL, So I know what your guys are saying is true. but what's wrong with some one using rogaine or whatever to regrow hair, how is it any different then lets say working out if your are fat? What just except your fatness?

The only problem I see is being to attached to it. Just try it out and if it don't work leave it.
Last time I checked, baldness doesn't affect your health. :ugeek:

It's easier to accept being bald as it doesn't affect anything other than self-image, than TRYING to change it (rogaine surely as side effects, surely doesn't work 100%, surely is expensive, surely SHOWS he has problems with himself ...)

^ no problem with that, but maybe even if rogaine will work with him, he will still find something else to complain about because he doesn't want to face the real problem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:30 am 

Leo wrote:
Caliboy - Are you aware of the difference between what you want to hear and what you need to hear?
No? Allow me to expand;

What Caliboy wants to hear -

Caliboy, look at all the famous, masculine movie stars who are also bald! That's gotta make you feel better, right?

Caliboy, you're black? It's more socially acceptable for black dudes to be bald! Look at this ripped black dude who is bald! If you just get as ripped as him you'll be solid. Does that make you feel better?

Caliboy, after looking at those photos you posted of yourself for no other purpose than to get validation from other people, I can definitely say you're handsome enough to pull it off. No worries bro! Imagine if you were ugly!

What Caliboy needs to hear -

Caliboy, Rogaine is 100% bullshit. You were suckered by advertising agenda which triggered a fear in you that you're less of a person without something(could be hair, or a car, house, furniture, children, marriage, sex, anything)

Caliboy, yes, you are going/already bald.

Caliboy, yes, using rogaine(a.k.a snake oil from a big pharmaceutical company) is an attachment and a crutch and therefore no point using it. It may be comparable to many things, but it is not comparable to training one's body at all. But, even working out to get big to apparently compensate for a lack of something else is a crutch. Work out if you want to, not because it 'supposedly' compensates for anything.

Caliboy, even if you are handsome enough to pull off the 'bald look', so what? What if you weren't handsome enough? What do other people's perceptions actually change within you?

It's simple. No need for massive intellectual analysis. No need to seek validation from other people. No need to do anything.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 pm 

Good stuff Leo. It also made me think of this:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Sexiness has NOTHING to do with physical attractiveness...much like you can feel threatened by an animal/insect no matter what size it is.
And, it could explored that even sexiness has NOTHING to do with inner peace, self confidence and self-validation. Now, those things are often perceived as sexy -- but the horse goes before the cart, and by definition they can't be faked in order to achieve a result. So where is our energy best spent?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 pm 

Leo wrote:
Leo wrote:
No? Allow me to expand;

Caliboy, look at all the famous, masculine movie stars who are also bald! That's gotta make you feel better, right?

Caliboy, you're black? It's more socially acceptable for black dudes to be bald! Look at this ripped black dude who is bald! If you just get as ripped as him you'll be solid. Does that make you feel better?

Caliboy, after looking at those photos you posted of yourself for no other purpose than to get validation from other people, I can definitely say you're handsome enough to pull it off. No worries bro! Imagine if you were ugly!

Caliboy, Rogaine is 100% bullshit. You were suckered by advertising agenda which triggered a fear in you that you're less of a person without something(could be hair, or a car, house, furniture, children, marriage, sex, anything)

Caliboy, yes, using rogaine(a.k.a snake oil from a big pharmaceutical company) is an attachment and a crutch and therefore no point using it. It may be comparable to many things, but it is not comparable to training one's body at all. But, even working out to get big to apparently compensate for a lack of something else is a crutch. Work out if you want to, not because it 'supposedly' compensates for anything.

Caliboy, even if you are handsome enough to pull off the 'bald look', so what? What if you weren't handsome enough? What do other people's perceptions actually change within you?

It's simple. No need for massive intellectual analysis. No need to seek validation from other people. No need to do anything.

This^^.

Caliboy - maybe you should contemplate a "squeezing the lemon" question on your attachments/aversions to your own physical attractiveness (hat tip Flow).

First consider: What if no matter how much you did, for the rest of your life every single woman you met judged you to be physically ugly?

And to complete the squeeze from the other side, consider: What if no matter what you did for the rest of your life, every single woman you met judged you to be the most physically attractive man they had ever seen?

What do you think?

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 pm 
caliboy85 wrote:
@Goldenboy
Thanks for that image.I think i can pull off the bald look just need to hit the gym and put on some muscle.Fuck rogaine

@ titan you are right about black women.Last night, i went to the club and i noticed i was getting jocked more by black women(but they also front alot) than white women.I guess people tend to have a preference for their own race, although that trend is changing because you see alot of interacial relationships.Now getting back to the Mirror effect you were talking about are you saying that because i find a women very sexy and attractive she probably has some level of attraction to me? If this is true are you saying that if i find a women attractive but she doesn't jock me i can still go for it?I am going to take you up on your offer and just for experiment sake go to a rich white shopping center and observe.
No...read that shit like 50 times.

I'm not going to give you the answer. I've already gave you a lot of lifting. Read some more of the forum and think about how a mirror can apply to people in general.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:34 pm 
roark wrote:
Great post, Titan. To clarify & answer your question:
Slim Titan wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong. Your vision is about understanding and being comfortable with yourself when it comes to attraction?
My vision at this point in my life is about understanding myself and being comfortable with myself - PERIOD. As a matter of fact, attraction is not my priority right now - I retain interest in it mainly because, as the area that for many people has the least clarity of thought plus the greatest amount of emotional charge, it speaks volumes. Therefore, my reactions to female jocking, manipulation, etc. tell me more about MYSELF than the guy who tries to make himself look good at my expense, or the traffic cop who tries to use his authority over me on the tiny hill that he happens to be a king of in order to feed his ego - those latter things (except for the occasional exceptional instances that DO pop up from time to time) do not faze me at all as I put them into perspective many years ago.

Mind you, I still use them for experience, but I think the opposite sex is where the real money in self-discovery lies. And as an aside, note that in my opinion, this does not even have to be solely in attraction situations either. Since joining this forum & reading the posts, I have noticed similar types of manipulation from my sister, mother, aunts, nieces, female colleagues, and acquantances, and have come to the conclusion that women are wired to test & manipulate us to the max REGARDLESS of attraction - and are wired to do so with the utmost efficiency and effectiveness. [But I won't entirely recoil from the idea that all of this stems from attraction either - if my mother or sister are attracted to me, no prob; that's their fucking problem - I have a strong constitution :lol: ]
Slim Titan wrote:
However, recognizing them as part of tactics to a greater strategy is part of one's development that naturally unfolds with a questioning attitude to the world.
Agreed. Although my focus/vision is for myself, observing and analysing others does teach me about myself too, and is fun, and I do it, but not to the detail that you do - I tend to use it as a pointer. Let me use an example - is it easier to recognise other people's projections, or to recognise your own? Which one would the recognition of be more fruitful for your own personal development?

And finally, props for your understanding of why I didn't dive into the meat & bones of your analysis 8-) . Enjoy your journey. I sure as fuck plan to enjoy mine.
hmmmm.....last night was a learning experience. I learned something about myself in relation to being comfortable with yourself.

I wonder if our paths are actually intertwined.

I think if we put both our minds together we'd make a whole damn person.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 pm 

Titan, great post, man - and thanks; my reply & elaboration to you is here: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =19&t=3166.

Back to caliboy.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:36 pm 

Meraki wrote:
Leo wrote:
Leo wrote:
No? Allow me to expand;

This^^.

Caliboy - maybe you should contemplate a "squeezing the lemon" question on your attachments/aversions to your own physical attractiveness (hat tip Flow).

First consider: What if no matter how much you did, for the rest of your life every single woman you met judged you to be physically ugly?
It would probably effect my confidence a great deal.It would really hurt.

And to complete the squeeze from the other side, consider: What if no matter what you did for the rest of your life, every single woman you met judged you to be the most physically attractive man they had ever seen?
It would boost my confidence a great deal i can know that they judged me that way.I would probably approach alot of attractive women without thinking in the back of my mind am i cute enough for her.

Now i understand that this is really bad and i see where your trying to get at.These are symptoms of external approval and i want to accept myself but it has been hard.

What do you think?
I am going to give you some honest answers.

It would boost my confidence a great deal knowing that they find me physically attractive.I would probably approach alot of attractive women without thinking in the back of my mind that am i cute enough for her and not have that "I feel ugly in her presence feeling".

Now i understand that this is really bad and i see where your trying to get at.These are symptoms of external approval and i want to accept myself but it has been hard.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:30 am 

caliboy85 wrote:

The fact that you reacted to those last few posts with self honest reflection instead of a rage-quit is a very good sign.

Thanks for the hat-tip Meraki but the term 'squeezing the lemon' question and the process, hat tip goes to Larry Crane.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:06 am 

Caliboy wrote:
I am going to give you some honest answers.

"First consider: What if no matter how much you did, for the rest of your life every single woman you met judged you to be physically ugly?"

"And to complete the squeeze from the other side, consider: What if no matter what you did for the rest of your life, every single woman you met judged you to be the most physically attractive man they had ever seen?"

It would boost my confidence a great deal knowing that they find me physically attractive.I would probably approach alot of attractive women without thinking in the back of my mind that am i cute enough for her and not have that "I feel ugly in her presence feeling".

I agree with Flow - giving honest answers is the most important step.

Lets flesh this out a bit by thinking about time frames. Your 27 now - imagine that tomorrow some sort of terrible accident happens to you and turns you completely butt ugly.

You said this would affect your confidence a lot and would really hurt, but would it always hurt?

Imagine now you're 77 years old, and you've been ugly for 50 years. Would it still hurt?

If it did hurt, do you think it would hurt with the same intensity as the day after it happened?

Do you think you would still be able to do fun things and be successful and have a grand life? Would you be able to do things you enjoy and have fun? Are there hobbies you could do by yourself or only in the presence of other men that you could have fun doing? Maybe you pick up mountain biking - would going mountain biking with your buddies be less fun because you were ugly?

Do you think that after 50 years, you might be able to give up on being anything other than ugly, and not let it bother you anymore?

Really probe into this, and be really honest with yourself. Its clearly something that bothers you, so honor that.

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:44 am 

Yeah, it would probably suck :| , your never gonna be in a position like that though.

Also say it would happen, do you really want to create that level of discomfort in your life by attaching those feelings to your self image.

Hair loss runs in my family and I really like my hair it's pretty unusual...but we're it to start thinning I'd shave it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:30 pm 

The past couple months ago i haven't been going out as much as i usually do.

Been focusing more on observing myself

I would like to revisit this squeezing the lemon

a) What would happen to you if no woman ever wanted you again for the entire rest of your life? That means no girlfriend, no going on dates, and no sex for the rest of your life.

No doubt it would initially it would hurt knowing that no woman would want me no matter how much i groomed myself,how much i worked out,how good i tried to present myself appearance wise.It would be very painful but eventually i would move on and the pain won't be at the same intensity.If i knew that no woman ever wanted me again i would also give up on seeking their validation.I wouldn't be closed off or cold to them either because that is still attachment to an outcome.I would still talk to them and joke around with them like i do with guys.I'd be free to be myself,to pursue hobbies and interests outside of women.

b) What would happen to you if you had girls all over you wanting to fuck you literally ALL the time, non-stop?
I think that because i haven't experienced many women chasing me i would like this.Maybe it would be annoying if they wanted to fuck me all the time but i think i'd like it.It would mean that sex is available and i can get it at anytime.I know some men who have experienced this would say it is tiresome after awhile but i would just make it easier dealing with the ones i want to and not deal with the ones i don't want to deal with

So essentially i think i would be OK in scenario a where no woman would ever want me eventually coming to terms with it and moving on with my life pursuing hobbies and interest.However I would also like scenerio B(Ok if it doesn't happen since i have accepted scenerio a) where they want to fuck me all-the time and sex is available.

Do you guys see a contradiction or is this normal?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:22 pm 

Caliboy wrote:
I would still talk to them and joke around with them like i do with guys.I'd be free to be myself,to pursue hobbies and interests outside of women.
Ding ding ding ding.

Now, if you agree that you would eventually be able to move on from it at some point, do you think it would be better to move on from it sooner, or later?
Caliboy wrote:
b) What would happen to you if you had girls all over you wanting to fuck you literally ALL the time, non-stop?
I think that because i haven't experienced many women chasing me i would like this.Maybe it would be annoying if they wanted to fuck me all the time but i think i'd like it.It would mean that sex is available and i can get it at anytime.I know some men who have experienced this would say it is tiresome after awhile but i would just make it easier dealing with the ones i want to and not deal with the ones i don't want to deal with
Lets try a different variation on this. Sometimes you gotta play around with the questions to make them work better. How about this:

What would happen to you if EVERY SINGLE FEMALE over age 18 was all over you ALL the time, wanting to tear your pants off. Not just attractive ones, but old ones, fat ones, ugly ones, etc. Would it still be a good thing?