Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 am 
Lately I've had quite the shift in attitude, just through intending it (visualization of Cory Skyy attributes). My girlfriend flew up for a week and she is extraordinarily innocent (doesn't masturbate, very natural, doesn't use cursewords, pretty sexually clueless, never been real comfortable with a guy). I haven't really been taking these affirmations too seriously, maybe that's why they've been working. I became an incredible lover almost miraculously. After doing a lot of natural grounding I was pretty comfortable with girls but I never had the edge, but the affirmations have changed that.

Soon after my g/f arrived I started dirty talking her while we were kissing etc.. totally going out on a limb (never thought i'd be comfortable enough to dot hat before) but apparently the nice girls like it more than anyone ;-). Then for the rest of the week I was basically training her to have sex with me. (she's very shy and claims to want to save sex for one special guy).. funny though she wants it more than me. I could give details but basically I was just straight up giving her instructions on what to do to me.. some very dirty things too.. Nobody that knows this girl would ever expect any of this from her. I think my vibe was very David Shade but mostly unconciously.. until I became concious of it.

The point is
A. You can have the edge if you just imagine what it feels like constantly
B. Don't be ashamed of wanting to do dirty things.. girls want it too, it's fun, and my girlfriend is verrrry natural and enjoys it so i don't think it's just a social matrix thing.
C. Girls want sex more than you, even if they claim they don't. Once you get them horny they'll do some crazy things.
D. Instruct your girl in what you want and she'll provide.. assuming you have presented yourself as the dominant male from the beginning. They want to be able to let go.. Tell her how it's your secret between you guys. Also don't just instruct her in what to do but how to feel "you're so sexy" "You're getting hornier" "you're very comfortable with me" "you love feeling naughty with me" "you feel safe with me" etc. Obviously these things have to be TRUE to say it, but by saying it to her you make it much more true.
E. Amazing happenings in the bedroom don't really make you happy.. but they are certainly FUN
F. Never listen to what girls say.. I had her go from "I have a dream of saving it for one person" to "God i want you to fuck me baby" in quite a short amount of time.
G. Always leave as much to the imagination as possible, especially if you're with an innocent girl. I wouldn't let her finish me off at all because I didn't care and my only purpose was to give her a taste of each experience.. now she'll go home and fantasize for a few weeks until I see her again.
H. MOST IMPORTANT - be PRESENT.. as i became more concious of this I began to think about it more and became less smooth.. so if you find that this edge isn't coming to you, don't force it and just be with the girl. but hold the intention and feeling of it in mind and it will come.

all of this pretty much just happened by a change in beliefs I guess, I became concious of it slowly and now more rapidly as I wrote this post. Now.. I haven't been with other girls recently and won't be for a long time most likely so we'll see what happens there - but i'm just going to keep working on my beliefs until this is my reality with every girl.

Corrupting the innocent.. :ugeek: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:27 pm 

Sounds like you got the edge man. ;)

And I see some of David X's stardust (if that's how you say it in English :?: ) in your post. The edge is very importent when it comes to women and dealing with other men in general and as I mentioned before you can't get it just from grounding into 'Yin models'.

rock and roll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 am 
Site Admin

Good post djl, will give the guys on here something to think about :)

Sounds like you are making progress, bravo!
djl wrote:
Corrupting the innocent.. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
I laughed at this.

They are not so innocent and they want, as you put it 'corrupting'.

I tend to see it more as freeing them to be who they are. What you are helping them let out is already within them, you are giving them a place to let it out, with a person who will aid them in that goal - just by being yourself.

This is the side of them that is usually repressed, when they have a person to let it out with it frees them.
And boy will they be grateful when they do.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.