Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 pm 

For the last four days I've been removing and shifting various paradigms (a paradigm is a way of looking at things... Don't I sound intelligent!!!:P) changing responses and stuff as they doth corespond to self esttem. I have "uber mayor" and "uber alpha male" confidence as I would describe it.
Right now I'm sitting at my computer wearing a black shirt with the first two buttons open revelling in my own non conceited awesomness.

I've been getting AIs from women today, one woman cat called me and a woman came to my door looking for me to sponsor some kind of charity. When I was talking to her I was so confident, I was just constantly playing with her, making fun of her for being ginger and such. I was suprised that I didn't want anything from her, I was like my father when he talks to women, he just plays with them, or is playful. I'm no longer affected by other people and their opinions or thoughts, I don't care what other people think or what their opinions are. In a pleasant way, I still treat people with fairness and benevolence, because I want to. The Kidd says treat people accordingly, thats a good idea, I treat people fairly which is the same, the kindness comes out because I removed all the crap in the way that would stop me from automatically showing empathy or compassion.

People, men and women, are a lot easier to talk to the more human you see them as.

Now about the AIs, I don't know if they are AIs. I just pass women and I get this idea in my head of "Yep she's attracted to me" around other women I don't get that at all, so until I'm used to it I'm not really sure, unless they're as obvious as that other woman was.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:34 pm 

Change your perception about things and the things eventually will change.

Why doubting the attraction of women? Just change your perception on it, see it as they are clearly attracted to you. If woman doesn't look at you, change your perception to something like "oh, she must be attracted to me because she doesn't even dare to look at me." ;) Its your reality, and you can create the reality you want ;) credits by Jake

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:48 am 

Its like what I've been telling my co workers this world is really based on beliefs,ego, and primarily Perception its all in how you see things