Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:25 pm 

sure,no problem mate.
BTW
You should seriously consider starting a business negotiating company. With your skills,sky is the limit in this field.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 pm 

rekieter wrote:
sure,no problem mate.
BTW
You should seriously consider starting a business negotiating company. With your skills,sky is the limit in this field.
Hmmmm...PM me with more infos about this...sounds intriguing...tho I'm probably too lazy to do it. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 am 

Rolan wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

The other reason is that they're retarded sometimes...but hey if a bitch wants to delay her pass to awesome town. Why should I give a shit? :mrgreen:
I'd like to quote this for truth. Women can be fundamentally idiotic when it comes to this shit. On one level they understand what they're doing, but generally are so brainwashed and fickle they're like mentally challenged puppies. Well, perhaps it's more like they let emotion and neediness blind them. Chase you? But...but...I'm a girl! Chase ME! Buy ME shit! Do shit for ME! Now! Or you don't get ANY pussy!

That's pretty much it. Just say, 'Keep your damn pussy, I don't need it'.
When you can see just how many girls have plans to pretty much rape you lol. That's where you can be like

"Basically all you've shown is that your a pretty face and can play games. I have no use for games, and have enough prett faces already. So what is it that would make me interested in you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:51 pm 

So here's little update:
1.As perdicted no contact on my birthday.
2. it wasn't a game - she is with that sympy guy
3. He uploaded photo with her form some trip.
4. From beggining of november guy uploaded like 20 photos about love etc. He's doing exactly the opposite of what everyone tells. Taking all the space etc.
5. I have no fucking clue what has happened.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm 

rekieter wrote:
So here's little update:
1.As perdicted no contact on my birthday.
2. it wasn't a game - she is with that sympy guy
3. He uploaded photo with her form some trip.
4. From beggining of november guy uploaded like 20 photos about love etc. He's doing exactly the opposite of what everyone tells. Taking all the space etc.
5. I have no fucking clue what has happened.
1. CONfirmation : The members of this forum can predict some future events.
2. A game to who ? (not to reply, just for you to think)
3+4. Refer to 1 : What do the members of this forum predict when the man acts like that ?
5. OH YES YOU DO, you're just not willing to face it.

If I may give you some (humorous) hint :
3+4 :
Jim Carrey : The girl.
Boob : The guy's manhood (and money, time, attention, ...).

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:11 pm 

most likely attention and money. It is funny though to see how the roles are reversed. He acts like a teenage girl with all these pics and she is like a guy - not a single thing on her profile compared to his.

1. No contact because she is with someone. She has forgotten me.
2. it wasn't a game to him, he is all over her, she doesn't need to do it. If anything she expressed her feelings towards him that way. From that point not a single romantic thing on her fb
3+4 - she will dump him sooner or later, she has all the power

as for jim carey - she is using him to get attention and money (got a car - which is something in my country at his age - btw she has also so their clout is similar, gives her attention)

Now correct me if I'm wrong in any of these points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:35 pm 

rekieter wrote:
most likely attention and money. It is funny though to see how the roles are reversed. He acts like a teenage girl with all these pics and she is like a guy - not a single thing on her profile compared to his.

2. it wasn't a game to him, he is all over her, she doesn't need to do it. If anything she expressed her feelings towards him that way. From that point not a single romantic thing on her fb

as for jim carey - she is using him to get attention and money (got a car - which is something in my country at his age - btw she has also so their clout is similar, gives her attention)

1. Not necessarily, but time will tell.
2. I didn't mean a game TO him, I meant a game ON him :shock:
3+4 : :mrgreen: for JC, I just love putting gifs (an image is worth a thousand words)

5 : You forgot the most important : YOU ARE STILL FOCUSED ON HER :o :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
rekieter wrote:

1. Not necessarily, but time will tell.
2. I didn't mean a game TO him, I meant a game ON him :shock:
3+4 : :mrgreen: for JC, I just love putting gifs (an image is worth a thousand words)

5 : You forgot the most important : YOU ARE STILL FOCUSED ON HER :o :mrgreen:
Lol there's part of me attatched, but im not focused on her:) this case has given me more insights than years of meeting women.
2. What is the difference? Again language problems.
3. So i was right yes? he is a trick? I have problem with that, because guys acting like that rarely get pussy and he did it. I don't get it:) taking all the space, being so sweet etc.
That's something really interesting tome- he acts like a girl :shock: teen posting stuff about love etc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 pm 

Quote:
this case has given me more insights than years of meeting women.
Nothing wrong with that if you're not attached and hope nothing more than the insights imo.
Quote:
2. What is the difference? Again language problems.
I meant SHE plays a game, ON him.
I don't care about him, neither DOES her,neither SHOULD you.
Quote:
3. So i was right yes? he is a trick? I have problem with that, because guys acting like that rarely get pussy and he did it. I don't get it:) taking all the space, being so sweet etc.
He is a trick, because he PAYS for sex (time, money, attention, manhood, again and again).
See : anyone getting laid? \question for The Kidd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 pm 

reiketer...get your ass back in the gym...NAO. :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
reiketer...get your ass back in the gym...NAO. :evil:
hehe Kidd I train like 24/7 now, in less than two weeks I got my first pre-elimination fight:) keep your fingers crossed guys. I even stopped fucking this 19 year girl old I met in sauna just to improve my performance lol. On the other hand, I noticed how much i'am attached to sex, it is like with cigarettes. I need to work on that - i consider it a serious problem.

Ok I don't get the difference regarding "she plays game on him not to him" - linguistic problems:/

Ok i'm working on observation instinct in my work and I see things i didn't even noticed before. Here are somethings I observed regarding her.
this whole situation just bends my mind. I always thought that being so overtly 'romantic' always works against you. And she is last woman on earth i would expect to fall for it. Ok so here are my insights:
- he posts all these things, not her-she was always reluctant to do it but not like now. He assumed the "female" role in the relationship. I'm 100% positive she has all the power.
- my observations: he didn't pinned her name on the photo - knowing her I guess she told him not to. It looks like she is 'ashamed' of him? not even this stupid like button, nothing. If I was that guy a red lamp in my head would light up.
- I might be wrong or have to little experience but if a guy acts like that they usually run away scared like hell. Or is it just my projection?
- she always was an attention whore. Back in the day her female friends had more time for her (now they are in relationships) now she has this guy and his attention.
-money I was quite poor back then. He has a car lol (she mentioned to me that i should buy one - greedy bitch lol)
- he so nice and sweet - I was the bad guy in her mind. so the contrast.

My assumption is that she will dump him sooner or later. Is that correct?

OR:
She might be in 'hunting for husband' mode now

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm 

Allow me to clarify something that some members have figured out but others still haven't...when I say do push-ups or recommend a physical activity...I'm not being completely literal. I'm basically saying to change your focus to something else that deals with you and not these hoes. For the members that get it, it's an inside joke at this point. :geek:

Bottom line is, she could care less about him...probably less than she tries not to care about you...which means that you shouldn't care AT ALL. :|

So...quit all of this, 'He's nothing like me! How did he get her?' whining immediately...it is unbecoming, redundant, and annoying. You know all of the answers to your futile questions already...be courteous to your fellow forum members and spare them the redundancy...don't be a fufe! :geek:

Oh...and push-ups...lots and LOTS of push-ups. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:39 pm 

I know what u mean by push ups Kidd, and what i do is the easiest thing forme to focus on, while getting some benefits for me. Push ups, literally. She is not the problem - my attachment to sex is. That's what i need to work on

Case with her is that I see something and I need your confirmation if I'm getting it right. I guess there might be some of my projections in it. It is like a whole new world for me, seeing things I didn't even noticed before. I ask for some guidance, I don't wanna fall into wrong state again/ BTW there's a guy in my office that reminds me myself long time ago. Scary as hell to see it before your eyes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:44 pm 

My cohorts and I will not always be around to validate your confirmations...which is why I try to be hands off so that you can learn to trust your gut faster and more completely. So, try it...what does your gut say? :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm 

:lol: Kidd, I was about to say the same thing in fufe's thread I.e, about push ups not literally :twisted:
rekeiter, you say that sex is the problem, yo go as far as to mention that you are taking a "fast" from the opened legs of the 19year old, but your main focus is on this girl and her current relationship status.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm 

@Prodigy nah, sex is my problem. Regarding my ex - I feel like Hitler in april '45. WTF has happned??? I had my panzer divisions, everything planned, luftwafe covering the sky just to win this fuckin war, and now some soviet midget is leveling my reich with tanks! LOL I hope u get the message:)

@Kidd Let me think on that for a while. Too many mixed feelings in the same moment

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm 

rekieter wrote:
@Prodigy nah, sex is my problem. Regarding my ex - I feel like Hitler in april '45. WTF has happned??? I had my panzer divisions, everything planned, luftwafe covering the sky just to win this fuckin war, and now some soviet midget is leveling my reich with tanks! LOL I hope u get the message:)

@Kidd Let me think on that for a while. Too many mixed feelings in the same moment
:lol: OK
Looks like Napolean(Stalin) bombed and outwitted you :lol: ,
Aaaaaaand I think you know why.

...Napolean is French I know.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:35 pm 

why?
Prodigy wrote:
rekieter wrote:

:lol: OK
Looks like Napolean(Stalin) bombed and outwitted you :lol: ,
Aaaaaaand I think you know why.

...Napolean is French I know.....
Wellit was just a metaphor to express the rate of confusion;) but still, why?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:41 pm 

Ummmmm...he said he thinks that YOU know why...not to ask HIM why. :|

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Bottom line is, she could care less about him...probably less than she tries not to care about you...
What do u mean by 'she tries'? I thought she doesn't give a single fuck about me. (BTW that's why i love this forum, when I think i got things right there's always something more. That is why I wrote this thing about guidance. Going on your own will take more time for sure, but could lead to some misconceptions. Sometimes beating over the head by a teacher is necessary)

Well my gut tells me that it is not going to last long... She has all the power, not even clicked like on their photo together. I guess she already started manipulating, becouse what he does seems to me so desperate.

Or maybe it is not my gut but my experience. BTw she always said that 'she wants a man'. Well, this dude uploaded once again some pic about love, to be honest if this will work for him it will ruin everything i've learned for all these years. Or It will mean I'm heartless bastard who's emotionally impaired lol. Right now I'm like this guy, sitting and watching:
[ img ]

Honestly I think this is a good guy, but what he is doing is just mind boggling to me. On the other hand there is still this nice guy part of me that tells me that everything will workout for them. I'm perplexed.
To answer prodigy question... Hmmm I know where my flaws where
- lack of good clout!
- taking to much space
- giving fuck waaaay too much, being nervous etc.
Basicaly she lacked the feel of being safe. She didn't felt accepted.

As goes for this dude:
- he got some good clout
- is clueless about women
- takes all her space
- is nice beyond anything I've ever seen
- doesn't have idea what kind of woman he is dealing with - manipulative and lying
What she takes from him is MONEY and ATTENTION. But I guess it is only a matter of time when she goes like this:
[ img ]
I remember when I had to buy a pair of shoes, but I were too poor to buy good ones so we went to some cheap shop. I will never forget this disgust and contempt in her eyes lol. That will be it for "women don't care about money" bs

so did I got this right? are my perdictions tru? or still there's more to it?????