Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 pm 

may I take from now this situation, guys? can Kidd or Grin and rest of the gens check me if I'm writing wrong.

to rekieter: hi mate, whats up?

now you have opportunity to have a very cool lesson about managing your emotions, so lets start:

1) lesson topic: dealing with rejection
2) person: you
3) theory: this forum
4) practice: your situation -> still in progress
5) interpretation: ....still in progress...
6) conclusion: .....

you are doing nr 4 now cause you arent with her but you still have mess in your head.

liave this guy alone cause his only for feeling the space. there is no point in analyze 'her and new bf'

you better focus on YOU.

take a piece of paper and on your left write 'before relationship', right side 'after relationship'. write your feeling, behavior, mindset, values and believes, e.g my list from 3 years:

before = confidence, strong, feel good....
after = low-confidence, mess in head, more emotional.... what ever

pimp rule: start how you finish

if you check your list, right and left side are different so this mean you havent finish how you start.
next time when you are dealing with women be the same all the time (you gonna change any way but dont border for now ;) )

start analyze your situation but compare it what Kidd or Grin (or other gens) are doing.

if you have any questions, type them down and read this forum (or read book recommended on forum)

hope you watched 'kickboxer', 'drunken master' etc.... at beginning they always have kicked asses.

after being defeated, we men hide.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Or It will mean I'm heartless bastard who's emotionally detached, indifferent & free
Fix´d that one for you ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 am 

panoramix wrote:
may I take from now this situation, guys? can Kidd or Grin and rest of the gens check me if I'm writing wrong.

to rekieter: hi mate, whats up?

now you have opportunity to have a very cool lesson about managing your emotions, so lets start:

1) lesson topic: dealing with rejection
2) person: you
3) theory: this forum
4) practice: your situation -> still in progress
5) interpretation: ....still in progress...
6) conclusion: .....

you are doing nr 4 now cause you arent with her but you still have mess in your head.

liave this guy alone cause his only for feeling the space. there is no point in analyze 'her and new bf'

you better focus on YOU.

take a piece of paper and on your left write 'before relationship', right side 'after relationship'. write your feeling, behavior, mindset, values and believes, e.g my list from 3 years:

before = confidence, strong, feel good....
after = low-confidence, mess in head, more emotional.... what ever

pimp rule: start how you finish

if you check your list, right and left side are different so this mean you havent finish how you start.
next time when you are dealing with women be the same all the time (you gonna change any way but dont border for now ;) )

start analyze your situation but compare it what Kidd or Grin (or other gens) are doing.

if you have any questions, type them down and read this forum (or read book recommended on forum)

hope you watched 'kickboxer', 'drunken master' etc.... at beginning they always have kicked asses.

after being defeated, we men hide.
I already did that list mate:) I call it damage assessment;] That metaphor with fighters getting their ass kicked is spot on. It is very common that a fighter who gets knock out doesn't fight like he used to for some period of time. As goes for analyzing... I am trying to do my best. I know I didn't finish how i started. It happened twice in my life in the same conditions as before. Now I know what causes it, why it happened and the reason was in me. Outside factors just brought it to the light. I use this situation as a learning tool. Of course there is still part of me that wants her back. Day by day getting smaller. I can relate to it, it is not like some story I heard. This lessons will stay for life.
Ok so here is my questions list:
1. FINISH HOW YOU START - does it apply to all situations? Even if guy is clingy and needy, girl falls for him if he keeps doing that will she stay? I always thought that these were the basic no-nos for a guy to do, and in the long term they always backfire.
2. Why Kidd wrote SHE IS TRYING NOT TO CARE ABOUT YOU. I thought she doesn't care and now she is trying? because I am giving her space right now?
3. SPACE - giving them space is clear to me. But I want to know why do u think this guy is just filling space? She seems happy right now.

I got few others but these ones seems most important at the time

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 am 
Site Admin

rekieter wrote:
Even if guy is clingy and needy, girl falls for him if he keeps doing that will she stay?
Ask yourself which him she fell for.

Was it the clingy and needy him?

She fell for him like that, it attracted her, or some part of it did.

If he changes, surely he risks changing the bit that she fell for?

Why would she leave if he is still the guy she fell for?

Surely she is likely to leave if he stops being the guy she fell for?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 am 

peregrinus wrote:
rekieter wrote:
Even if guy is clingy and needy, girl falls for him if he keeps doing that will she stay?
Ask yourself which him she fell for.

Was it the clingy and needy him?

She fell for him like that, it attracted her, or some part of it did.

If he changes, surely he risks changing the bit that she fell for?

Why would she leave if he is still the guy she fell for?

Surely she is likely to leave if he stops being the guy she fell for?
I agree with You Peregrinus. But is it possible that girl falls for a 'nice guy', romantic etc? And since the space is very, very important topic in this forum - can a girl fall for a guy who takes all the space????

I know that he gives her financial stability and is obedient to her. All her friends were obedient to her - I wasn't.

In that case, she always fell for a masculine guy, was appalled with overexpressing love etc. At one moment she told me I was to 'nice' for her (during that pua time). I remember her talking in admiration about her friend boyfriend who said to his girl 'shut up', saying that he became a man. I remember how she tested me in the beggining. Always said that she want's a real man etc. Being too nice to her always ended in one thing - she started to act bitchy. I was thinking about what u said and it came to me that this guy she seems to be with now, is the opposite of me and her previous ex. By the way, she has a pattern of using guys like the girl in the Patrice O'neal video. So this guy is posting this stuff about love all over his facebook I've never seen such thing before, posts photo with her (she didn't even clicked 'like'), it looks like she is hiding him. Very interesting situation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 pm 

Quote:
The Lois Lane Syndrome

Let's look at a pop culture example of this phenomena. I really hate doing this, but this example is so classic and well done, and it is such an easily recognizable reference thatal most everyone knows what I am talking about.We are going to use in this example, the Richard Donner 'Superman' movie where Christopher Reeve plays the parts of both the high quality sperm persona Superman and beta male supplicant of Clark Kent, and Margot Kidder plays the high self-esteem and tough lady reporter Lois Lane.Lois Lane is presented as a very high self-esteem woman with confidence, courage, and is a risk taker, willing to dow hat ever it takes to get what she wants. She is also presented as the type of woman that knows she is pretty enough to attract the attention of men, and comes across as a woman that is soused to getting her own way because of the power she has with men, as she has no trouble keeping Clark Kent (who acts as if heis taken by her) fumbling around her.

Clark Kent is presented as a typical guy, that when he gets around a girl that he finds attractive, acts like a little boy in need of mommy's tolerance. Great for comedy, but not for seduction.Superman is the male of value, as everything he say sand does addresses Lois' emotional needs.In the movie, Lois Lane makes a date with both men,on the same night. When Superman comes over first, she is weakin the knees, makes sexual gestures, practically throws herself at him. If it wasn't for the fact that she had already been presented as such a high self-esteem power woman, that scene in the movie would have pegged her as a low self-esteem girl.
After Superman leaves her that same night, and Clark shows up to take Lois out, although she is still mesmerized by her attraction to Superman, once realizing that Clark is starting to wonder where her mind is at, she somewhat drops that state enough, and continues to treat Clark with the same disrespect that a beta male like him is used to. However, if Clark had any real seductive skill and was willing to take a strong lead,feeling how she was feeling right then, even Clark Kent could have scored with her that night, if he knew how to capitalize on her emotional state. (Now that you have read this, does it makes sense to you how some guy may have been able to fuck your last girlfriend, when although she did love you, you were not around to fuck her when she was horny?)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:23 pm 

panoramix wrote:
Quote:
The Lois Lane Syndrome

Let's look at a pop culture example of this phenomena. I really hate doing this, but this example is so classic and well done, and it is such an easily recognizable reference thatal most everyone knows what I am talking about.We are going to use in this example, the Richard Donner 'Superman' movie where Christopher Reeve plays the parts of both the high quality sperm persona Superman and beta male supplicant of Clark Kent, and Margot Kidder plays the high self-esteem and tough lady reporter Lois Lane.Lois Lane is presented as a very high self-esteem woman with confidence, courage, and is a risk taker, willing to dow hat ever it takes to get what she wants. She is also presented as the type of woman that knows she is pretty enough to attract the attention of men, and comes across as a woman that is soused to getting her own way because of the power she has with men, as she has no trouble keeping Clark Kent (who acts as if heis taken by her) fumbling around her.

Clark Kent is presented as a typical guy, that when he gets around a girl that he finds attractive, acts like a little boy in need of mommy's tolerance. Great for comedy, but not for seduction.Superman is the male of value, as everything he say sand does addresses Lois' emotional needs.In the movie, Lois Lane makes a date with both men,on the same night. When Superman comes over first, she is weakin the knees, makes sexual gestures, practically throws herself at him. If it wasn't for the fact that she had already been presented as such a high self-esteem power woman, that scene in the movie would have pegged her as a low self-esteem girl.
After Superman leaves her that same night, and Clark shows up to take Lois out, although she is still mesmerized by her attraction to Superman, once realizing that Clark is starting to wonder where her mind is at, she somewhat drops that state enough, and continues to treat Clark with the same disrespect that a beta male like him is used to. However, if Clark had any real seductive skill and was willing to take a strong lead,feeling how she was feeling right then, even Clark Kent could have scored with her that night, if he knew how to capitalize on her emotional state. (Now that you have read this, does it makes sense to you how some guy may have been able to fuck your last girlfriend, when although she did love you, you were not around to fuck her when she was horny?)[/quote]
So it basically mean that if Clark Kent behave like Superman he would bang her. It is fascinating how human mind works.

However this would work only for a while, wouldn't it? Oh and btw maybe I am emotionally impaired but posting stuff about love 24/7 is not a masculine trait? So here's my problem, if she fell for him just because she needed some attention and maybe some other things, if she stays like that she will be with him, despite all the 'sweet and nice' stuff? Acting like this was always something counterproductive in my mind.

So it basicaly comes to that, we know why he fell for him, but if he act this wussy way more, will she stay with him? Even if she fell for it in the beggining? Assuming she will finiosh how he started. In my opinion sooner or later her test will come, more and more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:57 pm 

man, you never know. maybe they gonna live happy together....

from now on stop thinking about 'her and her new bf' and focus on yourself. you can do nothing now so leave her alone.

we can close subject on 'you vs ex'. you have already some small pieces of big puzzle called 'the GAME'.

take this knowledge and start using your own brain.

some question cant be answered, that how its work :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 pm 

Quote:
some question cant be answered, that how its work :geek:
Doesn't matter...he's gonna ask more redundant questions anyway. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:42 pm 

if he does.... I better start stretching, cause push-ups are waiting :|

Last edited by panoramix on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:44 pm 

panoramix wrote:
if he does.... HE better start stretching, cause push-apps are waiting :|
Fix'd :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 pm 

its just my fault, when I'm reading some broken hart stories, I'm getting so emotional :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:51 pm 

wat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 pm 

nevermind.... I just believe in this guy ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:13 am 

this short convo, reminds me of
Quote:
[ img ]
hahaha

btw cant edit post.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:51 pm 

You're right Panoramix. Thanks for everything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm 

You aint done yet 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:01 pm 

of course I am not. I try but it comes back from time to time. Oh and btw I think I know what happened. I'll write more later.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 pm 

So that bitch removed me from her close friends list and added me to restricted lol:P I guess she uploaded some photos with this dude (the number on her profile doesn't match the number I) see and didn't want me to see them. Why did she even bother if she doesn't want to have anything incommon with me lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 am 
Site Admin

it means? what does it matter? let it go.