Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:29 pm 

rekieter wrote:
I'd like to have her back in my life.
She dumped you, yet you consider reconciliation, there's something fundamentally wrong with that, just sayin'.

I'm not saying to be all bitter and shit, but your present feelings for her are not coming from a good place.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:32 pm 

I'd like to have her back in my life...just indirectly enough to make her regret crossing me for the rest of her natural life. :twisted:

If you don't mean it like that, then you REALLY have a lot of work to do. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:34 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'd like to have her back in my life...just indirectly enough to make her regret crossing me for the rest of her natural life. :twisted:
^^^LIKE!!!

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
^^^LIKE!!!
Guys I understand what u are saying about me wanting her in my life. I just ask why did u say that thing about the message. That's what I'm asking. If it was a similar situation to the one I described during christmas I would agree however your judgement this time is a total mystery for me.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:59 pm 

Alfie wrote:
When you emotionally observe ur analyzing skills do become retarded, you miss the important details.

follow panoramix's advice
panoramix wrote:

step 1: relax

nothing less, nothing more.
N' shift ur focus on something else, anything else, rather than her. (even if she doesn't know it)

They always tend to come back, once completely forgotten they are!
Yeah I know what u mean. But she retured once, I get the feeling that i was just an episode in her life. It was very short relationship:P like 2,5 months, so this is where my doubts come.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 pm 

At some point to plan to acknowledge their most important advice, which is to relax and let this go for like 5 minutes before explaining with more details and "yeah but.." ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Guys I understand what u are saying about me wanting her in my life. I just ask why did u say that thing about the message.
Can you point me to what I said? I'm a bit confused.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:55 am 

I'll give it a try.

Ask yourself.

If she was completely over you would she even bother to mention it? Why would it even be on her mind? Does what you ate for breakfast emotionally effect you? Nope. Which is why you probably didn't want other people to know.

It takes years. One because every other guy has given into them at some point. Usually guys roll up right off the bat and hand over the ball...and they expect you to do the same. They don't know how to chase it's unfamiliar territory for them.

The other reason is that they're retarded sometimes...but hey if a bitch wants to delay her pass to awesome town. Why should I give a shit? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I'll give it a try.

Ask yourself.

If she was completely over you would she even bother to mention it? Why would it even be on her mind? Does what you ate for breakfast emotionally effect you? Nope. Which is why you probably didn't want other people to know.

It takes years. One because every other guy has given into them at some point. Usually guys roll up right off the bat and hand over the ball...and they expect you to do the same. They don't know how to chase it's unfamiliar territory for them.

The other reason is that they're retarded sometimes...but hey if a bitch wants to delay her pass to awesome town. Why should I give a shit? :mrgreen:
Thanks. I know what You mean. However, she didn't mention me. To me it sounds like sad girls bullshit-I wanna meet someone thatI'll have good relationship with. Or it is already about that guy I told u before.
To me she isn't emotional over me but over her current situation.
It just seem more probable.

Well in less than a month I have birthday. We'll see if she writes anything:)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:25 am 

No, to put your name would be far too obvious.

It's supposed to have an effect on you, but your not intended to realize it is intentional.

Men are direct.

Women are indirect.

My gut tells me she will not talk to you on your birthday. :|

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:27 am 

My gut as well. So why did she even bothered to post it? lol Later on she deleted it. But she knew I have seen it
few things i recall:
Situation one: she posted that she has found a job,
that guy commented:
I kept my fingers crossed, i knew it will be ok.
Her comment:
"yeah that must have influenced it;)" (it sounded ironic to me)
later some of her friends commented, she answered them and then she deleted all comments, even what she has written, and wrote under what he has posted"
I knew it was thanks to You:) hihihi:)
She is playing games. She did it after some girls started posting on my wall, congratulating me my new job. there was no contact from me at this point.

Situation two: Regarding that message - i wrote her that i miss her. 2 days later she shres a link with this guy "Wish you were here" - he is in Belgium. (I was wondering why she posted to him almost the same thing I wrote her).
So it seems that u r right. But again, if she is not going to call or write anything on my birthday I will just assume that she is retarded:)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:36 am 

She posted it to make you emotional. Emotion = clouded judgement= weak.

Have you watched Star Wars :?: The Jedi are forever using their intuition and logic the downfall of the Jedi is when they allow their thoughts to be coloured with emotion and attachment to outcome.

Being emotional is basically the sirens call from that Greek myth your ship will crash and get fucked up on the seashore. For the love of god put the earwax in, I`m kidding but serious at the same time :lol: .

So you contact her after she made this status update :?:, that`s why she removed it it served it`s purpose. She`s turned her attention on the other guy for the time being.

Think of all these games like the light. Don`t look at the light, don`t go into the light :geek:

You can assume she`s retarded lol, they all are haha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 am 

No no, she deleted it (I mean comments) and placed other one before I sent her that message. That guy must have seen what she has done so i assume she did it on purpouse, and used him. I contacted her a week after that.
I sent her that message, two days after that, she shares that song "wish you were here) from his profile. Now she posted that photo but there's no my reaction and she removes it. Hope the timeline is clear now.
When I saw her deleting comments - she didn't know I was seeing it, I was sure she is playing. What r your thoughts m?
Is she playing or it is this guy she's after?
Oh and btw, I totally agree about what you have posted about emotions. Right now I am trying to draw some conclusions after observing that strange behaviour.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:01 am 

I think your putting too much concern on what it is she is up to.

Fuck other bitches, play video games, do your thing.

She has designs on you, what exactly they are and the most entertaining way to fuck with them will become clear...in time. 8-)

Keep her on Facebook so she can see how awesome your life is without her. But yeah way to invested.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:28 am 

Morpheus wrote:

Quote:

Nah it is not like that:) I got two girls who i fuck on regular basis - being honest is the best way to go, I just told them what I wanted (sex, no commitment) and they agreed:) Video games are not my thing (apart from Total war series). Now I devote my time to gym, learning, general developement of myself. That relax me the most. Oh and patience is no problem.
Morpheus wrote:
Keep her on Facebook so she can see how awesome your life is without her. But yeah way to invested.
Yeah that's what I'm doing right now:) I know that she observes my fb so I indirectly let her know that I'm going to Boracay next month:P That's great in FB - ultimate indirect marketing tool.

So Morpheus I I'd like your opinion on what she is doing. You are far better in seeing clearly through their shit. I observed it but somehow can't see the sense in it, probably i am still emotionally attached. What do You think? Please, if you have time, read what i wrote about that situation and write some conclusions, what is your gut feeling.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 am 

Quote:

Nah it is not like that:) I got two girls who i fuck on regular basis - being honest is the best way to go, I just told them what I wanted (sex, no commitment) and they agreed:) Video games are not my thing (apart from Total war series). Now I devote my time to gym, learning, general developement of myself. That relax me the most. Oh and patience is no problem.
Quote:
Yeah that's what I'm doing right now:) I know that she observes my fb so I indirectly let her know that I'm going to Boracay next month:P That's great in FB - ultimate indirect marketing tool.

So Morpheus I I'd like your opinion on what she is doing. You are far better in seeing clearly through their shit. I observed it but somehow can't see the sense in it, probably i am still emotionally attached. What do You think? Please, if you have time, read what i wrote about that situation and write some conclusions, what is your gut feeling? i just need your final conclusions regarding what she is posting.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:45 am 

Sure man,

As a guy you need things to make sense. When you do something there is a clear cut reason and a benefit for doing it.

Women do a lot of things simply just to spike their emotions, a lot of it cannot be logically analyzed because logic and emotion are incompatible.

She was simply mining you for information. Now that she knows she has you under her thumb, she will try to get this guy under her thumb it`s all a game collecting resources.

There`s something off about posting where your going just to make her jealous, let her see what your up to. But from the point of view yeah my life is awesome nbd. Not `look at what I`m doing``

Being able to see the subtleties of social interactions is just a learned skill if you put the time in. You be able to read people like books.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:55 am 

nah I just posted some random video from baracay that was uploaded to youtube. I was thinking about place to go - havent been on holiday for last 7 years. My friend asked under this video if i want go there and i said yes. Later I thought that she probably has seen it. Wasn't thinking about her then.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 am 

You should look at reading some Robert Greene. A lot of the stories and philosophies in his books are similiar to Pimposophies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 am 

I am reading his laws at the moment:)
So do You still think this situation is fixable through time and space?