Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 pm 

Introduction:
So, during my PUA times (writing these words with shame;) I was meeting with a girl but unsprisingly nothing happned:) She started a relationship with some other dude. Guy was a complete pussy, but rich, believe me every one of these PUA addicts has better game. I wasn't better to be honest, a needy wuss with low self esteem. I started to do a ton of inner work, improved my life, changed my look, getting more pussy in my life then ever. Things went so smooth that now,looking back on it my lifestyle was spoiling me:)

Part 1 - "space and indifference work like a charm"
After like half a year she writes to me on FB that's she is sorry etc. So I wrote her "OK". She started to text me more but I was starting to get these "indifference" and "be a man" things and living my life to the fullest so I didn't bothered. And that's where the fun part starts:
I wrote her best wishes on christmas and got a reply like that: "Stop calling me. Stop thinking about me. Forget about me. I'm engaged". I laughed hard, cause I didn't do any of that stuff:P I wrote back to her "As you know I always send wishes to my friends on Christmas:D All the best on the new way of life:D:D:D" -literally. 2 months passed, her birthday came, so I did send her wishes (I always do that, in my culture it's normal thing). She thanked in sms, then she thanked me on facebook lol Started to chat with her,she was complaining about that guy and basicaly giving me a blueprint to her mind. We've seen together a few times, then, we were to meet on sunday but she texted me that this guy is angry and don't want us to meet. I replied "I would be to, cause I want to fuck you:)". Then she started some testing I only wrote back "listen I'm not your friend,If you look for a one that's not me." Week passed she returned begging me to be with her. We started relationship and everything went great.

Part 2 - "Old demons that are not taken care well, sooner or later will come back"
I lost my job. We found out that my mother has cancer. I started to get nervous, and needy. No cash, boring life etc. We argued a lot, i had to travel for one month to get some cash. We argued more finally she dumped me. i gues there was some other guy involved too:) I was a jealousy machine:) Also, her mother hated the fact that I have no job. I got completely pussified:) after one month of no contact I wrote to her that I missed her etc:P LOL Unsprisingly no response:) I guess she is with that guy now. Looking back I became so outcome attached that it is ridiculous.

So now I'm back, having great job, top of what a man my age can achieve. Working on my inner game hard, feelling like I felt before my downfall. Glad to find this forum, everything I subconsciously felt now is internalized. Getting my clout to be stronger than ever. Indifference is the key to it all. Now I see the difference between what I want and what I need. I guess that's the key to get rid of being needy once for good. I'd like that girl back, but if not that's ok, I don't need her.

Start how u finish -I did exactly the opposite. So, is she gone forever? Could someone explain me this in more simple way, my english is not perfect :D

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:07 pm 

Probably fixable with enough space.

Your English is really good btw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:29 pm 
Keep doing your inner game and focus on yourself. Put all your attention inward and don't worry about the outside world. Your inner world is all that matters.

Of course you could get her back but is that what you really want? Or is it ego wanting her back? There's an abundant amount of hot ass women out there that are better then her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:56 pm 

No it's not the ego. I'm loong way past that.

I guess it's over with her - she uploaded a photo with that sentence: "One day you will meet someone special, that will help you understand why your previous relationships didn't workout." Feeling kinda shitty right now:/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:04 pm 

rekieter wrote:

I guess it's over with her - she uploaded a photo with that sentence: "One day you will meet someone special, that will help you understand why your previous relationships didn't workout." Feeling kinda shitty right now:/
You're gonna let that shitty bitch make you all kinds of bitchmade emotional?!? :evil:

She's trying to draw you out, you idiot. :geek:

Anything she does that is directly indirectly related to you shows that you are on HER mind...which means that YOU are in control. Just fucking relax and GO FUCK SOME HOES!...or hit the gym or something. :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:15 pm 
That's one of the big reasons why I deleted my Facebook. People with their retarded comments and ignorant thoughts on life. Everyone on Facebook thinks their a life coach. Can't stand that shit.

You can forget about her but your still holding on for some reason. Almost every guy has at least one experience in their life where a girl hurts them so don't feel bad about it. It's a part of life somewhat. You WILL get over her eventually so the sooner the better. Motivate yourself to make improvements in your life. Positive change starts from within you and once you get the ball rolling, your going to consistently be improving and improving everyday. You can do this. Keep up with the inner game, live it, be it. You'll be fine dude.
Quote:
Anything she does that is directly indirectly related to you shows that you are on HER mind...which means that YOU are in control. Just fucking relax and GO FUCK SOME HOES!...or hit the gym or something.
Exactly! You are on HER mind. Fuck that bitch anyway. The fact that she had a bf, then left him to be with u, then left u to be with another guy, shows how insecure she is. She HAS to have a bf or she's not happy. She's not self developed at all. I bet her parents are divorced and remarried. (Though I could be wrong lol)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:28 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rekieter wrote:

You're gonna let that shitty bitch make you all kinds of bitchmade emotional?!? :evil:

Anything she does that is directly indirectly related to you shows that you are on HER mind...which means that YOU are in control. Just fucking relax and GO FUCK SOME HOES!...or hit the gym or something. :roll:
But it doesn't relate to me... It's about that dude:)
I won't write anything to her, don't worry. Just feeling tricked like a stupid fool. I was working my ass off while she was messing with that guy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:32 pm 

Mikey swag wrote:

Exactly! You are on HER mind. Fuck that bitch anyway. The fact that she had a bf, then left him to be with u, then left u to be with another guy, shows how insecure she is. She HAS to have a bf or she's not happy. She's not self developed at all. I bet her parents are divorced and remarried. (Though I could be wrong lol)
Still don't get it why you guys say that I'm on her mind. And her parents aren't divorced, however her mother is evil bitch I could smell with my ruthless-hoe-radar from mile away. Her husband is supporting whole family and that bitch is spending his money.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:32 pm 

rekieter wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
rekieter wrote:

But it doesn't relate to me... It's about that dude:)
I won't write anything to her, don't worry. Just feeling tricked like a stupid fool. I was working my ass off while she was messing with that guy.
I know the feeling...a lot of us do. It part of the reason of what brought us all here to this forum. You are young enough to let this affect positively and become a much, much better stronger person because of it. I'm excited for your future...this bitch will be a distant memory before you know it. 8-)

Always remember...it is always THEIR loss...not YOURS. :ugeek:

...and you're on her mind sometimes because you are so much more of a man than her wife is...and as she continues to lurk on your FB profile, she's gonna see you get better and better while forever kicking herself for being so lacking of any foresight whatsoever. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 pm 

It does relate to you. It's clear as day. How can you not see??

Why on earth would she be mentioning the effect you had on her if you didn't have an effect on her

It's NOT about that guy, it's about making you dance on a string. Are you gonna be Pinocchio? :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:38 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

Why on earth would she be mentioning the effect you had on her if you didn't have an effect on her

It's NOT about that guy, it's about making you dance on a string. Are you gonna be Pinocchio? :geek:
hmmm to me it sounds like she's trying to say that all her previous relationships were failures (they were) and now she is happy 'cause she met THAT guy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

hmmm to me it sounds like she's trying to say that all her previous relationships were failures (they were) and now she is happy 'cause she met THAT guy.
For now. ;)

Bitches think they know what they want and have no idea what they need. Just relax...this could take YEARS to play out. Go count your money or something. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 pm 

but how it does relate to me? still can't get that.
And I don't understand what Morpheus said,that she did it because she wants my reaction. Morpheus could You elaborate on that?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:49 pm 

rekieter wrote:
And I don't understand what Morpheus said,that she did it because she wants my reaction. Morpheus could You elaborate on that?
Like I said...you've used enough mental resources on this trivial matter as it is...just let it go. All will be revealed in good time. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rekieter wrote:
Like I said...you've used enough mental resources on this trivial matter as it is...just let it go. All will be revealed in good time. 8-)
I think I let it go already:) (Or maybe I'm just fooling myself, but that nasty feeling is gone). Kidd tell me what do You guys mean by that-now I fell like this socially retarded kid in playground that doesn't know what other kids are talking about:P:P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:53 pm 

Of course she wants your reaction. She`s scouting you for information, like a general planning where to send his troops. If you don`t give her information she has to act in the dark...which is favorable 8-).

I don`t know how to explain how it relates to you any clearer man.

But yeah, count your money. Or better weigh it :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:00 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Of course she wants your reaction. She`s scouting you for information, like a general planning where to send his troops. If you don`t give her information she has to act in the dark...which is favorable 8-).

but I gave her information no more than 1,5 week ago... With that stupid message that I miss her. I think that she just doesn't give a single fuck about me:) Or maybe I really am that retarded kid lol:P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:07 pm 

rekieter wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

but I gave her information no more than 1,5 week ago... With that stupid message that I miss her. I think that she just doesn't give a single fuck about me:) Or maybe I really am that retarded kid lol:P

What's done is done...let your actions from now on send a clear message. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:11 pm 

Then you must bring new evidence to light that counteracts the fact that you were needy.

You gave her that message.

Then she said on Facebook that she has unresolved feelings for you.

Which means she sent that after you filled the space. Which means she does like you. This is my analysis.

Let`s focus on you, your 26 and have sick clout. So what she is doing is trying to get you on her terms with no conditions, she would rather lock you down. Ring and all that shit prolly :?

She has already chose you, all you have to do is kick back and wait. She knows your a good option, she might orbit. Let her. To use a metaphor if you were the sun she can be Pluto..kinda like a planet but demoted to the point that it`s not really a planet.

You showed you were needy, so give her new evidence that shows you don`t give a fuck by doing nothing. Minimal effort. Maximum rewards.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:16 pm 

That was beautiful, Morph...really that should close the thread. 8-)