Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:48 am 

Pure curiosity. Makes no sense to me after like 4 months, to do it now

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 am 

On the top of my head :

- It took 4 monthes to realise she was better off with you BUT consciously decides to stay with her puppy.
- She saw your profile and it reminded her of your past together (or how better your life is now she's gone) and it hurt so she preferred to remove you completely.

- It took 4 monthes to realise he is a good slave (so she has no more use for you).
- She thinks she has no more chance with you so she removed you.

- It's her new year's resolution.
- Her puppy made her do it.

So many choices ...

I will echo Dali *ali li i* : The real question is : DO YOU CARE NOT ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 am 

Well she must have put me on restricted list between 28th of December and yesterday. Before that I was on her "close friends list". She got my random merry christmas wishes by mistake (deleted her number on old mobile, bought new one and copied contacts from SIMcard not realizing that her name was there), selected all contacts and send that stuff. She replied with some nice wishes etc. That was it. No contact over 4 months at all.

Still, puting someone on restricted list is somewhat emotional reaction. I didn't bothered, call write to her in months. So if
Quote:
It took 4 monthes to realise he is a good slave (so she has no more use for you).
that was the case, why did she even bothered to do it? The only instance I remember when I put someone on restriced list was when he angried me by bothering and writing plenty of stuff I didn't want to read. If I don't care about someone I just do nothing:) Quite intriguing situation I must say..

do I care? nah, now I worry most about my growing beer belly that got out of control LOL. There's still some emotional attachment but I learned to overcome it with logic - my main thought is even if she wanted something from me, I wouldn't give it to her - she lost everything she earned, and it is really hard to get my trust. However what she did came by surprise and I'm curious what pushed her to do it. So here is my bow to your intuition guys, you're much better than I am in these games...

BTW oh definetely he is better slave than I was:P I had my own opinions:P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 am 

Quote:
why did she even bothered to do it?
Darn I forgot one :

- To see your reaction :lol: :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:13 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Quote:
why did she even bothered to do it?
Darn I forgot one :

- To see your reaction :lol: :ugeek:
hmm like scratching my balls and reaching for another beer can when I realized what she did? lol i guess it doesn't counts reaction 'per se'. Two months ago I would be devastated and probably called her why she did that lol

On the other hand, she doesn't know that I know that she is with that guy, so maybe she just tried to hide this fact. But again, why if she doesn't care lol I like this Sherlock Holmes thing hehe. But good point Goldenboy, as ussual:)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 pm 

any other clues? what seems most probable?:)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:42 pm 

This one made me laugh :
[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:05 pm 

no pushups needed now. I don't know for sure why she did it I guess she wanted to cut off from our past. Yes, I didn't finished how I started - in my foolishness I was counting that knowing what shitty situation I was at the time she would understand it. I forgot that she was a woman. Instead of indifference I criticized her for her behaviours just pushing her away more and more.

That guy is all over her, so there is no criticism of her, he has clout, front. He might be ugly as shit, clingy and needy but he satisfies her emotional needs. He doesn't control her. I did what guy before me did. Tried to change her.

I guess now she knows what she needs - she wanted an alph aguy - the one before me from what I know had supreme confidence, clout etc. - she just needs a guy that accepts her and takes care of her. The sad part is that I am like that, I always craved for having a woman like that and I guess this is what made her so attractive to me. Becoming this controlling, aggresive freak was my self protection mechanism in this time of distress (my mothers sickness, one thing I can't discuss in open forum that almost gave me PTSD, loosing a job etc.) I HAVE CHANGED. I was countig that she would give me the time for getting my shit together.

So I guess it is GAME OVER for me. No way she is coming back. She met her X-factor. By restricting me she made clear for herself that she made a decision.

I guess I was just trying to give myself hope, that by doing so she is testing my reaction. At least now all my illusions fell.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:32 pm 

rekieter wrote:
no pushups needed now. I don't know for sure why she did it I guess she wanted to cut off from our past. Yes, I didn't finished how I started - in my foolishness I was counting that knowing what shitty situation I was at the time she would understand it. I forgot that she was a woman. Instead of indifference I criticized her for her behaviours just pushing her away more and more.

That guy is all over her, so there is no criticism of her, he has clout, front. He might be ugly as shit, clingy and needy but he satisfies her emotional needs. He doesn't control her. I did what guy before me did. Tried to change her.

I guess now she knows what she needs - she wanted an alph aguy - the one before me from what I know had supreme confidence, clout etc. - she just needs a guy that accepts her and takes care of her. The sad part is that I am like that, I always craved for having a woman like that and I guess this is what made her so attractive to me. Becoming this controlling, aggresive freak was my self protection mechanism in this time of distress (my mothers sickness, one thing I can't discuss in open forum that almost gave me PTSD, loosing a job etc.) I HAVE CHANGED. I was countig that she would give me the time for getting my shit together.

So I guess it is GAME OVER for me. No way she is coming back. She met her X-factor. By restricting me she made clear for herself that she made a decision.

I guess I was just trying to give myself hope, that by doing so she is testing my reaction. At least now all my illusions fell.
Please re-read this...and see just how focused on her and attached to the outcome you REALLY ARE. :roll:

Now...MORE THAN EVER...is the time for push-ups...get going. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:46 pm 

rekieter wrote:
That guy is all over her, so there is no criticism of her, he has clout, front. He might be ugly as shit, clingy and needy but he satisfies her WANTS. He doesn't control her. I did what guy before me did. Tried to change her.
You got it the wrong way aroung rek.
Don't mistake the finger (her staying with him) to the moon (her NEEDS satisfied).
rekieter wrote:
I hope you REALLY feel like you lost her.
MAYBE NOW YOU CAN MOVE ON AND SEE ALL THESE WOMEN WHO LIKE YOU :roll:

There are some good lessons you learnt hopefully, POSITIVE lessons.

Now forget the bitch and get on with your life.

I ECHO KIDD's comment (which made me reduce mine by half :lol: ).
Quote:
Love who you are,

Never let a bitch define you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
rekieter wrote:
That guy is all over her, so there is no criticism of her, he has clout, front. He might be ugly as shit, clingy and needy but he satisfies her WANTS. He doesn't control her. I did what guy before me did. Tried to change her.
You got it the wrong way aroung rek.
Don't mistake the finger (her staying with him) to the moon (her NEEDS satisfied).
I don't understand. So if he satisfies only her wants why is she with him? He must satisfy some of her needs.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your posts, even if I misunderstand them sometimes. Yes I am outcome attached in her case. I never said different thing. I guess that not showing it on the outside (trying to contact her etc) is just another protection mechanism of my psyche.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 pm 

rekieter wrote:
I don't understand. So if he satisfies only her wants why is she with him? He must satisfy some of her needs.
Think slave-owner, does the master NEED the slave ? Why wouldn't she have one if HE's willing. :lol:

rekieter wrote:
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your posts, even if I misunderstand them sometimes. Yes I am outcome attached in her case. I never said different thing. I guess that not showing it on the outside (trying to contact her etc) is just another protection mechanism of my psyche.
I could SHOW you the opposite from your posts if you want.

Your protection is only there so you don't have the guts to face yourself you know ...
And only one thing can REALLY unravel all this : PUSH-UPS / INTROSPECTION / LETTING GO / BEFRIENDING YOUR DEMONS ... So many terms to express it, yet it has to be DONE, not said :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:30 pm 

I always admitted that I am emotionally attached to HER. That is the difference. I don't have this problem with other women.

Hmm I don't know the relations between them so I can only assume that he is her slave. My whole experience says it is like you said. But there is still this guy she was with before me - dominant good looking etc but somehow she chooses this one.

BTW this restricting facebook page is so fucking strangeeeeee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:42 pm 

rekieter wrote:
I always admitted that I am emotionally attached to HER. That is the difference. I don't have this problem with other women.

Hmm I don't know the relations between them so I can only assume that he is her slave. My whole experience says it is like you said. But there is still this guy she was with before me - dominant good looking etc but somehow she chooses this one

FB and choice of man :
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =40#p20956
Quote:
You are trying to analyse this and look at it from a logical point of view.

There is no logic here, only emotion.

Hence trying to logically take it apart is folly. That is why, to you, 'something in this story doesnt add up' - that is trying to logically analyse an emotional situation, to see logic in emotionally arrived at choices. It doesnt add up, because your frame of reference is incompatible.

And how is Kidd meant to answer your questions, when even she cannot, he can give good guesses but that is all they are in the end, that is all any of us can give. None of us know the emotions she was going through at the time. Since logic does not apply, analysis is limited to accepting she made emotional choices, her logic was not present at the time.

You are missing the real lesson here, as detailed above. There is a powerful lesson in this, several really if you look at the various parts Kidd has posted.

(Before anyone jumps on this, these are positive lessons, that any man should learn at some point.)
WHAT DO YOU REALLY MISS ABOUT HER ?
Give it to yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm 

Thanks man.

Regarding this choice - I can see that it is her want based on what she said - "I need peace now" (right after we hooked up). Guy before me didn't give her this, I didn't gave her this as well (she literally said after I asked her why she is so angry: Because you don't listen to me!). she was raised like a spoiled brat. She said that she always had terrible arguments in the relationships. I can understand why:) However what bothers me is that she always said to guys "you're to nice for me etc". It is like a conflict between her needs and wants surfaced.I guess now she is trying the other end of the stick.

As to analyzing stuff. Emotions are emotions logic is logic so we can only guess. But some behaviours are likely to be repeated in certain emotional states so I asked You guys what do You think about it. Also remember what she did last time I send her wishes heheheh:P:P:P I don't know what was her emotional state when she restricted me, I can only guess. BUT:
1.It is strange it happened 4 months after the break up.
2. It is strange that it happened after this period of no contact (except for the wishes). No bothering etc.
Quote:
WHAT DO YOU REALLY MISS ABOUT HER ?
Give it to yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:27 am 

rekieter wrote:

Hmm I don't know the relations between them so I can only assume that he is her slave. My whole experience says it is like you said. But there is still this guy she was with before me - dominant good looking etc but somehow she chooses this one.

One can have this problem with any women, because It's not about them. One just believes that in order to justify ones behaviour and thoughts.

When one realises it's not the woman but his own fantasies he's attached to, it atleast becomes s little clearer.