Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 pm 

I tell her you know what you wanna have a date with your co-worker? I think that's a great idea

Translation to her:This guy is not serious about the relationship and doesn't seem to care if i cheat on him so you know what i will go ahead and cheat on him

That's my take on it Morpheus.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:00 am 
Site Admin

caliboy85 wrote:
I tell her you know what you wanna have a date with your co-worker? I think that's a great idea

Translation to her:This guy is not serious about the relationship and doesn't seem to care if i cheat on him so you know what i will go ahead and cheat on him

It's not the message she sees, but how you send the message.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:00 am 

caliboy85 wrote:

You have absolutely NO control over what she is or is not gonna do. She would make up her mind beforehand.

Consider your wants before hers, that is what she is doing. Do you want to give your value to some girl that is showing she doesn't give a fuck about you?

Your short circuiting that bullshit she is trying on you, your basically saying do what your gonna do it won't have any effect on me. She is the one not being serious, you don't say yeah I'm gonna cook this guy dinner and stay at his house while I'm in a committed serious relationship with this other guy.

That's a whole lot of not your problem. :| .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:21 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus what a f*** happened to your former self?, I see so many Identity crysis over this forums. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:26 am 

Dali wrote:
Morpheus what a f*** happened to your former self?, I see so many Identity crysis over this forums. :lol: :lol:
Time for a change lol.

The story of Altair resonated well with me. He was controlled by his ego early on much to his own harm and learned to regulate it. Even with great difficulty and many slip ups.

As well as the creed lol, especially the hiding in plain sight. (Cloaking)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:03 am 

I'm just glad SOMETHING helped him 'get it'! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:16 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm just glad SOMETHING helped him 'get it'! :lol:
Yeah yeah :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:50 am 

Altair wrote:
Dali wrote:
Time for a change lol.

The story of Altair resonated well with me. He was controlled by his ego early on much to his own harm and learned to regulate it. Even with great difficulty and many slip ups.

As well as the creed lol, especially the hiding in plain sight. (Cloaking)
Glad to read this.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 pm 

Altair wrote:
You have absolutely NO control over what she is or is not gonna do. She would make up her mind beforehand.
Funny how I always stumble on this stuff on the forum when I'm thinking about it. :lol:

Caliboy, they come and leave of their own volition, trying to keep them is a wasted effort, especially when they have one foot out the door.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

from: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 843#p11843
peregrinus wrote:
Just think of the trees: they let the birds perch and fly, with no intention to call them when they come and no longing for their return when they fly away. If people's hearts can be like the trees, they will not be off the Way.
from: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 944#p11944
peregrinus wrote:
When the bird is perched on the tree, the tree is a tree, regardless of what bird is perched there. When the bird leaves the tree does not miss the bird. When another bird perches the tree is still the same tree.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:21 am 

peregrinus wrote: *
peregrinus wrote:
Just think of the trees: they let the birds perch and fly, with no intention to call them when they come and no longing for their return when they fly away. If people's hearts can be like the trees, they will not be off the Way.
peregrinus wrote:
When the bird is perched on the tree, the tree is a tree, regardless of what bird is perched there. When the bird leaves the tree does not miss the bird. When another bird perches the tree is still the same tree.
May Sarton, The Journals of May Sarton Volume One: Journal of a Solitude, Plant Dreaming Deep, and Recovering
Quote:
I think of the trees and how simply they let go, let fall the riches of a season, how without grief (it seems) they can let go and go deep into their roots for renewal and sleep...

Imitate the trees. Learn to lose in order to recover, and remember that nothing stays the same for long, not even pain, psychic pain. Sit it out. Let it all pass. Let it go.