Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Business Trip
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:08 pm 

rant wrote:
El-Chameleon wrote:
Quote:
Oh, and Ive never seen pupils that dilated in my life!
If she's colombian, then there's no surprise, cocaine can do that :lol:

we colombians don't consume cocaine, we sell it to US
For as hard as you are trying to wrap your head around my concepts...this is the ONLY thing you have to add to this discussion?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:38 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:

For as hard as you are trying to wrap your head around my concepts...this is the ONLY thing you have to add to this discussion?

i understood like a 40% of what you wrote, the same goes with your concepts, i mean the language, but you seem to believe that i'm slow or something, because you never answer my questions, could you please give me in afew words about your phylosophy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:

i understood like a 40% of what you wrote, the same goes with your concepts, i mean the language, but you seem to believe that i'm slow or something, because you never answer my questions, could you please give me in afew words about your phylosophy
What exactly do you want to know that I haven't already written? You see how my post count is over 500? That means I've answered questions like yours on more than a few occasions already. Honestly, I could care less what you end up doing...if you truly want to be enlightened, put some time in and READ MY POSTS.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:04 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:

What exactly do you want to know that I haven't already written? You see how my post count is over 500? That means I've answered questions like yours on more than a few occasions already. Honestly, I could care less what you end up doing...if you truly want to be enlightened, put some time in and READ MY POSTS.

okt thanks, that's what i'm doing. the whole thing is about that we men are brainwashed to believe that women are the source of our happiness but the truth is that they have to be gratefull for us?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:12 am 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:

okt thanks, that's what i'm doing. the whole thing is about that we men are brainwashed to believe that women are the source of our happiness but the truth is that they have to be gratefull for us?
Far from the WHOLE thing, but that's not too bad. Bottom line is, women want sex more than we do, but over the years have effectively led us to believe that they don't. This way, they keep us feeling like we have to do all the work to 'win them over' and that we have to put up with them...which is BULLSHIT.

If in fact they want dick about twice as badly as we want pussy, then why are we as men working so hard to give them something that they already REALLY want? :roll:

Yep, that's the crux of it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Bottom line is, women want sex more than we do, but over the years have effectively led us to believe that they don't. This way, they keep us feeling like we have to do all the work to 'win them over' and that we have to put up with them...which is BULLSHIT.

If in fact they want dick about twice as badly as we want pussy, then why are we as men working so hard to give them something that they already REALLY want? :roll:

Yep, that's the crux of it.
Yup

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 pm 

I always heard this,and I am learning to read signs , but for some reason I can't get myself to just tell a random chick that I see exhibiting signs that I want to fuck em. could one of you seasoned vets share a story or give an example?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 pm 

Did you not read this journal? :|

Re-read if you did...the answers you seek are in here. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 pm 

Sir_Michael wrote:
ummmm, nor should you just tell a random chick with signs that you want to fuck her, unless her signs are pretty blatantly stating that she wants to fuck you.

I'm going to keep hammering on this: I think some of you guys are WAY too hung up on this signs thing and you need to start putting yourself out there in a more confident and meaningful way, and start leading your interactions. You can't expect her signs to lead the way like semaphore on an airstrip.

You're expecting this "signs" and "signals" thing to be a one way street. Communication of any kind doesn't quite work like that. It's like you're in a foreign county, not bothering to learn to speak one word of the language and constantly guessing what the natives are saying....When she says Goop Gock Galoop Gock I think she's saying "hello i think you're cute" because of the way she says it, but I'm not sure and I don't know how to speak the language so I can't ask her what she means.

Think about where that leaves you. Role reversal. You're throwing signals at a girl, but she's just standing there studying you trying to figure out if you really do like her. She's not communicating anything to you.She's just stuck in her head second guessing your behavior, second guessing her intuition about the situation, second guessing everything, and despite your best efforts to flirt with her, she stays in her head. Is anything going to happen?
Sir_Michael has a point. signs are importent and better than cold approaches but at the same time it must be taken more easy and lightly. Not to be too heavy about it

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 am 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:07 am 

I don't guess...I know. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 am 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 am 

Sir_Michael wrote:
Sniper wrote:
Sir_Michael has a point. signs are importent and better than cold approaches but at the same time it must be taken more easy and lightly. Not to be too heavy about it
I'm picking up on a recurring theme on the forums lately. Guys seem to caught up in guessing what women are up to. I mean, if she's standing there, that's the time to just be on, be playful, have some fun for yourself. Trying to know for certain if she is joking or thowing signs at you...I don't see how that's going to lead to progress. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the uncertainty factor is part of what builds sexual tension. I'm afraid that guys might just be finding more sophisticated ways of doing all the things that have blocked them in the past.
I know what you mean. I'm sick of being stuck in my head instead of just doing whatever the fuck I want. If I like a girl I'm gonna talk to her, thats how naturals do it. They see what they want and they just do it. They don't analyze signs, they don't really give a fuck. I think its important to ENJOY talking to women, not turn it into some game that leaves you stuck up in your head. I mean its like eating cereal. I just pour cereal in the bowl and add milk. I don't fucking analyze what the hell I'm doing, I just do it.

I think its good to get a little confirmation though so you aren't being a completely weird guy. Look for eye contact and then smile. If she smiles back thats the ok sign to go talk to her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:43 am 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:55 am 

Have any of you even read this episode of mine? :roll:

Let's get something straight...I'm not saying that you need to see signs of jocking to approach. If you've read this entry, I started my experience with the lovely lady with the COLDEST of cold approaches...I mean, she had her back to me and I tapped her on her shoulder for chrissakes!

By knowing what conscious/subconscious signs of jocking look like, you can determine if the cconversation you've sparked up with a perfect stranger is welcomed or not...and also whether or not you should get the number or end the convo politely. Being able to access how she is responding to you on the minutest of levels allows you to accurately determine her level of interest and gives you the confidence to proceed or the intel to disembark. This saves you time and effort. I mean, who really wants to waste time trying to talk to THIS chick who is subtly not interested but being friendly, when her friend is all in your shit (in a GOOD way)?

Bottom line: Approach what you like...that's what I did in this story. Difference is, if she would have turned around and kept it professionally sterile, I would have quickly bid her a good day and moved on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:24 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Have any of you even read this episode of mine? :roll:

Let's get something straight...I'm not saying that you need to see signs of jocking to approach. If you've read this entry, I started my experience with the lovely lady with the COLDEST of cold approaches...I mean, she had her back to me and I tapped her on her shoulder for chrissakes!

By knowing what conscious/subconscious signs of jocking look like, you can determine if the cconversation you've sparked up with a perfect stranger is welcomed or not...and also whether or not you should get the number or end the convo politely. Being able to access how she is responding to you on the minutest of levels allows you to accurately determine her level of interest and gives you the confidence to proceed or the intel to disembark. This saves you time and effort. I mean, who really wants to waste time trying to talk to THIS chick who is subtly not interested but being friendly, when her friend is all in your shit (in a GOOD way)?

Bottom line: Approach what you like...that's what I did in this story. Difference is, if she would have turned around and kept it professionally sterile, I would have quickly bid her a good day and moved on.
I get what you are saying, I definitely do. The subtle cues are important so you know if it's a wasted effort or not. But I'm sure you are just going more with your gut instinct than actually analyzing the situation right? It's probably like a sixth sense for you now. It's not like you are in that situation and thinking how she is attracted to you, you just know it on a gut level and that gives you the confirmation to go forward.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:29 am 

Quote:
But I'm sure you are just going more with your gut instinct than actually analyzing the situation right?
Oh really? :roll:

Just how sure are you? Have you even READ THIS THREAD?!? :|

Here's a hint: Go to page one, and at about the 7th entry down, I detail how I approached her beginning with the shoulder tap...read it, THEN rephrase your question...tho I doubt you'll be asking this question again. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:58 am 

Ok when I said gut instinct I meant you notice these things, you aren't actually looking for them and you have trained yourself to be aware of them. To me there's a difference between observation and analyzing. Analyzing is more what I would do after its all over.

It's more like a checklist and each sign you see you check off. It's not like you stay stuck in your head continuing to watch what happens. Or do you think that much? Because if you do that's some crazy multi tasking that I would not be able to pull off.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:02 am 

If you want to do something bad enough, and train yourself hard enough, then you can do anything you want.

My mind is one big constant if/then statement...it multitasks in the background, much like a PC or iPhone. It's to the point where it feels like it just spits out a ticker tape and I go, 'Huh...that's interesting'. So, yes I really can analyze in the moment and multitask mentally to that degree, but I have trained my mind to delegate a lot of it to background processing. :ugeek:

Bottom line: Yes, I can observe AND analyze simultaneously. 8-)