Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I GOT ME SOME !!!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:36 pm 

And thanks to the prior inner work I have been doing to the culmination of that point really helped out I felt secure in the situation I have led throughout the process it felt almost natural.....

I say almost because its still new to me but I came out feeling more like a man

Now not to say that I didn't enjoy it ( believe me I did I still feel like I'm walking on air) but sex really is just the byproduct of the relationship its the coming together of people who feel attraction for one another like a manifestation of something physical.

I could honestly say with or without pussy it is like Jake says it's like ice cream good correction great to have but you don't need it its all a bonus but I guess it all comes down to feeling it (or in this case experiencing it) to really come to that conclusion because after all is said and done I still felt like the same person I didn't feel no different from what I felt like before I had sex.

I just felt closer to this person than I did before that was it anyway that was my insight to this point I would like to honestly say I could probably go the rest of my life without sex but I can't it feels too good but I'm also still just learning how to walk through this maybe with more experience and always having a choice of whether I can effortlessly attract and sex up the women I desire maybe then I'll be bored of it.

But I can also say that I'm content of just interacting with women because sex is not that serious I know I'm only speaking from my perspective and I could tell you all I want but you have to experience it yourself for it to ring true and really resonate with you I hope this was clear for you guys and that you understand what I was trying to get across.

I believe what purpose you give and how you live it is what gives life meaning what you put into it is what you get out of it you should be appreciative that you exist everything else is a bonus

Anyway fellas I thought I would share it and I hope you get some value from it take care

Post subject: Re: I GOT ME SOME !!!
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:36 pm 

Way to go, Way! This is why I've told some fellas to do what you gotta do to get some pussy 1st, because once you have finally gone there, it should put everything else into perspective. It is only once this Holy Grail is finally achieved can one then step back and go, "That was cool...VERY cool...but not cool enough where it will be the primary focus of my adult life."

I have a good feeling that now that you have made it to the peak, you will look from that majestic view and, in the distance, see even taller mountains that you still have yet to climb. So, in the meantime, enjoy your victory and bask in your achievement...life only gets better from here when women do not monopolize and consume your thoughts.

Coupla questions, if you don't mind...

Was this your 1st time (were you a virgin), and how old are you? Circumstances about how this came to be (of course I'm not trying to hear about the actual sex act) would be cool to hear about too...I'm just curious. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:17 pm 

No my first time was on my 18th birthday but I didn't have the knowledge or experience( or lack of) I have now so after that day I basically never saw her again.

I'm now 23 and been loving life since, The circumstances of this was I actually had a gathering at my crib and invited a few people alcohol (vodka) and beer was present everybody feeling good having a good time then they wanted to go out I wanted to roll as well but couldn't because I had to work the next day.

Anyway everybody else left except for this one girl who I developed a relationship with for about 9 or 10 months now she couldn't go because she is only 19 she turns 20 in a couple months and apparently she knew I had a thing for her and from what my friend pointed out she was digging me to.

For some reason she didn't catch a ride with the others to get home my car isn't working so its currently out of commission and I didn't want her to walk home by herself so I told her just stay the night we conversate for a little bit nothing but banter basically so after that I turned off the t.v. played some music gave her a massage to get her relaxed everything else was a wrap after we started kissing the sexual act itself if you're that interested I could PM that story to you if you want

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:32 pm 

Actually, that sums it up well enough for me...my imagination can fill in the holes. ;)

I appreciate your forthrightness. :D

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds like you had a number of insights from your experience Way, congratulations.

Not on the pussy (though I am sure you enjoyed it) but the mindset changes you seem to be going through.

I hope it leads to more clarity :)

Congrats and thank you for posting.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:37 am 

The mindset that comes from it really is the best part...wel that and the sex.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:22 am 

Awesome. Sounds like it happened really naturally. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm 

Yeah, I also thought you'd lost your virginity from the way you put it.

I don't get you guys that have already had sex yet still having problems.

Anyways, congrats dude. ;)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:03 pm 

Like I said the knowledge I currently possess now wasn't available to me back then and also it was inconsistent and I wasn't in a good state.

I was angry at the world played the victim basically I wasn't in a good place in my life emotionally or mentally I didn't see the point to living anymore at that point and the only times I got a girl is if somebody I knew hooked me up with somebody they knew never of my own accord.

Now because I'm more aware of my thoughts and emotions I realized that there are things in life worth living for that I can be happy now with or without materialistic things or women I still have work to do I'm better off than I was before

I hope now create these things don't make you any more or less of the person to that you want to Be it all really depends if you believe in yourself to do the things you want or need to do in life it all comes down to how you feel about yourself

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:11 pm 

I feel you man, circumstances in my life are calling for me to find my own strength so I actually have more important things to focus on, things that matter more to me than 'gettin some', but still, it would be nice.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:13 pm 

create wrote:
I feel you man, circumstances in my life are calling for me to find my own strength so I actually have more important things to focus on, things that matter more to me than 'gettin some', but still, it would be nice.
It's coming for you, man...you just gotta know how to see it coming. 8-)