Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:23 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
Ok, now you're talking about self-defense shit which is a WHOLE OTHER topic. Ya if you're driving with a bitch and she starts grabbing the wheel and trying to stab you in a psychotic rage then you have to take care of that...or if she's threatening to harm your family or whatever, but that's not what we're talking about.
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention. The same goes for when they ain't got my money. :mrgreen:
That reminds me of a Family Guy video :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:25 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I don't think that is what he meant
You're right, what I meant to say that if any part of me still believes in the 'big dream' I have to do whatever it takes to destroy it.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 pm 

Quote:
You're right, what I meant to say that if any part of me still believes in the 'big dream' I have to do whatever it takes to destroy it.
You mean the big dream of having the perfect woman? Ya so you can be at home and she pulls in with the front fender of your new bmw all smashed to shit because she plowed into someone and then you get to eat dinner with her and listen to her bitch about how tough of a day she had doing clerical work. The dream is an illusion created by Hollywood, a hologram carrot.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 pm 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
I don't think that is what he meant
Giving it a REALLY HONEST look will suffice.
I'm still in coming out of the anger phase though, it's hard.

But then again maybe not.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 am 

Star_Above wrote:
You mean the big dream of having the perfect woman? Ya so you can be at home and she pulls in with the front fender of your new bmw all smashed to shit because she plowed into someone and then you get to eat dinner with her and listen to her bitch about how tough of a day she had doing clerical work. The dream is an illusion created by Hollywood, a hologram carrot.
you are painting a way too negative picture my friend...
I know that women are not perfect but it's not all dark.

If it was, then there will be 90-100% divorce rates not 50% (in the USA) \ point made by Kidd..

Also let me ask you something not regarding marriage:

I know that you can have kids today without getting married, but do you want to raise a kids all by yourself (if you are planing to have kids..)?

BTW
I respect your views Star and I learned a lot from you (and still do) ;)
but aren't you painting a too much negative picture here?

not all married couples are miserable..

Even Kidd who has much more experience and knows more than most of us still doesn't dismiss marriage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 am 

Sniper wrote:
If it was, then there will be 90-100% divorce rates not 50% (in the USA) \ point made by Kidd..
I know that you can have kids today without getting married, but do you want to raise a kids all by yourself (if you are planing to have kids..)?
not all married couples are miserable..
So there is 50% or half of all marriages that are bad enough to result in divorce. How many operate in a tolerable existence? And how many that are left over are ones that are great marriages?

Marriage is unnatural. People aren't meant to mate for life, the hormones greatly decrease after a few years.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 am 

I'm not sure how well this is going to go down because it seems like it's in contradiction to what most people here believe but I'm going to give it a shot:
Star_Above wrote:
First off, for the new guys, if you haven't read anything I've written then I'll start by saying that I completely objectify women and really think they're only good for one the thing, and something that happened recently just drove that belief home even further.
How much do you think this attitude effects the kind of women you attract?

If you only look at them as a warm, pink hole you can use when you want and then drop when you're done with, what kind of woman is going to want to give herself to you?

I don't know you and I've never met a woman you've been using but I can take a guess: The kind of woman who thinks her only power and her only valuer in life is in between her legs.

You're going to get dependent, needy, clingy and demanding women. They're going to let themselves be used by you because it's better than having no-one and then try and use you back when they get the first hint that maybe there's something to get back.

You can't honestly be surprised when they turn out that way...

You've been using them this whole time and when they try to use you back, you call them bitches? You might want to take a good, hard look at the way you're living your life because you're doing exactly what they're trying to do.

If all you care about is what you can get from a woman then you're only going to attract women who try and get shit from you.

If you really care about what you can give a woman then you're going to attract women who care about trying to give back to you.

There are heaps of incredible, intelligent, confident, non-needy, non-demanding, beautiful, radiant women on this earth. And none of them are going to want to be with a guy who treats women the way you do. They're going to run a mile and find guys who treat them with respect and generosity.

If you want to continue down this path of using women and then getting surprised when they try and use you back, then it's all you're ever going to see.

If you want start having amazing and empowering relationships with incredible women then the first thing that has to change is you.

They're out there. In fact, if you know where to look, they're all over the place. But in order to end up with the kind of woman that you dream about, you first have to be the kind of Man that she dreams about.

Obviously, this is just one opinion based on one post, from one perspective and I don't expect much of a favorable response but I felt like it needed to be said anyway.

Good luck.

Leigh

Helping boys become Men since 2007.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:02 am 

I happen to know a few people who are happily married. I don't think they are- I Know they are...
that's because these guys are not symps.

Even Iceberg Slim and the guy from The American pimp (I think Rosebudd was his name) got married.

and guys like Slim and Rosebudd knew more about women than we do

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:27 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
I happen to know a few people who are happily married. I don't think they are- I Know they are...
that's because these guys are not symps.

Even Iceberg Slim and the guy from The American pimp (I think Rosebudd was his name) got married.

Precisely.

They weren't "squares" before marrying those ladies. They decided to became "squares" (or some version they invented) after marrying those woman.
They knew "the what", "the where" and most importantly "the why", of that action.

BIG difference.
Quote:
@Leigh

It's obvious this post was intended for Star, but I like to ponder on it.

I'm seeing your post tinted with a little bit of law of attraction on it. (nothing wrong with that)
I've have no doubt there are awesome woman like that, just clarify me this:

By what purpose do this woman you portrait, drive their minds into doing those kind of benevolent and warm actions towards an equal benevolent man who knows how to treat them "well" (this is a very loose term btw)?
Is the purpose driven by both parties, the effect of the balance in attracting same type of "vibe"?

Note to self: You attract what you are

But under which context?... I've seen it otherwise, very nice and cute woman with jerks who treat them like... you know the rest.

Honest question.

I'm not critizicing their motives as I have mine too, but when you project this shit unto them, I've seen is when the thing became a little bit fuzzy.
Also I just see your reply as if they OWE us somenthing. Or we will have to trying to do something to reach them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 am 

Hey mate, I'm a little confused by your response but I'll give it my best anyway.

Actually, I'm against the law of attraction in the way most people read it (in that the universe is conspiring to give you what you want). I'm just about common sense. People (women) who have self respect and confidence aren't going to want to be around abusive and domineering people (guys) who're just trying to use them.

I'm fortunate to have a lot of strong, confident, beautiful women in my life and they simply don't have time for that shit.

My girlfriend is the best example. As soon as she smells a hint of someone being fake, pretentious, or just trying to use her, she tears them to shreds. It's a beautiful thing to watch.

By what purpose do these women live their lives? In my experience, people who are happy, fulfilled, have what they're looking for out of life, and have the skills to experience whatever they want, are the kinds of people who give back to the world around them.

In women, this usually means women who are internally fulfilled, certain that everything is going to be ok, feel loved, appreciated, and supported, and are surrounded by loving and supporting people.

In men, this usually means men who are independent*, have a clear image where they're going and the world they want to create, and have the self belief and determination to take what they believe to be the 'right' action, regardless of what everyone else says, are the ones who are free to give back to the world around them.

Just because a woman is cute and nice, doesn't mean she's not dependent. Nice people (eg. nice guys) are often the most dependent people.

In saying that, I do agree with you. There are examples where this doesn't hold true, but in my experience, it's true more often than not.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 am 

Quote:
... I've seen it otherwise, very nice and cute woman with jerks who treat them like... you know the rest.
@Dali

let me give my two cents:

nice and cute women go with jerks because:

A. a girl can be nice and cute but with low self esteem\ low self worth. So she doesn't think she deserves a good guy

or

B. a girl wants a strong man with an edge and most men are either symps who worship the ground that women walk on Or bad boys\jerks.
so the girl would rather be with the bad boy (who has edge and power) than with a symp with no backbone.

this:
Quote:
You attract what you are
in my opinion does not apply to attraction.
women have needs (different women have different needs) and often women look for a guy who has qualities that they don't have. The insecure\low self esteem woman will often look for a guy with confidence and high self esteem. Women (for the most part) don't do inner work, they just try to find a guy who has qualities that they don't have and hang on to him. That's why women are often very needy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:01 am 
Site Admin

LeighLG wrote:
Obviously, this is just one opinion based on one post, from one perspective and I don't expect much of a favorable response but I felt like it needed to be said anyway.
I have said this before as well, you are not alone in saying this.

It is one of the reasons I keep saying:

Mirror

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:15 am 

Star_Above wrote:
You mean the big dream of having the perfect woman?
No, not a perfect woman, I'm perfectly aware they're not perfect. (pun not intended).

Dunno man, I don't encounter the gold diggers you frequently do but if I did that would piss me off too. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 am 

LeighLG wrote:
My girlfriend is the best example. As soon as she smells a hint of someone being fake, pretentious, or just trying to use her, she tears them to shreds. It's a beautiful thing to watch.
That's why it's important to be straight up from the start. :geek:
LeighLG wrote:
By what purpose do these women live their lives? In my experience, people who are happy, fulfilled, have what they're looking for out of life, and have the skills to experience whatever they want, are the kinds of people who give back to the world around them.

In women, this usually means women who are internally fulfilled, certain that everything is going to be ok, feel loved, appreciated, and supported, and are surrounded by loving and supporting people.
This to a large degree aren't the type of women I come across. Perhaps its an age difference, but they are mostly about power games etc. There are exceptions, although rare. It's important to be real with the girls that are actually real they don't come around very often :lol:.

Just from personal experience though

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:03 pm 

Sniper wrote:

Sorry to come throwing a wrench in this, but Iceberg died alone in an apartment, he was broke and very sick.(I got this from a blog a few years back)
Rosebudd mentioned that he also got married a a few times but had to get divorced, he commented that his previous marriages were to squares and they failed because of this.

Both of these men were ex pimps and the transition to regular square life wasn't all smooth.
Both also made mention that they wanted to marry the last hoe they had.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:03 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
LeighLG wrote:
This to a large degree aren't the type of women I come across. Perhaps its an age difference, but they are mostly about power games etc. There are exceptions, although rare.
Completely agree that they're rare. Just like guys who have the courage and conviction to live their lives in this way. I meet A LOT of people and I'm lucky to meet 3 or 4 a year.

The good thing is that because guys like this are rare, it's not uncommon to find them single, in my expereince.

But if you're stuck playing silly power games with demanding and needy women, you're not going to be able to take advantage of the situations when they do happen to come your way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
It's important to be real with the girls that are actually real they don't come around very often :lol:.
they are rare and that's why your main focus in life should not be women..
also wait till you get older Morph and you will have fun watching the women who play power games say:

why can't I find a good man? :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:56 pm 

LeighLG wrote:
But if you're stuck playing silly power games with demanding and needy women, you're not going to be able to take advantage of the situations when they do happen to come your way.
It all depends. Even say you do find one of the women equivalent of a unicorn it's not gonna be gameless like what happened with Kidd.

I spent time playing back, so I have a large database of situations and social interactions filed away in my brain. To a large degree if something is said or done. I've seen it or seen something similiar and can pull it up for reference :geek: .

It's not perfect and far from complete. But it's way more to work with than most guys will have and its due to playing mental tug of war.
Sniper wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
It's important to be real with the girls that are actually real they don't come around very often :lol:.
they are rare and that's why your main focus in life should not be women..
also wait till you get older Morph and you will have fun watching the women who play power games say:

why can't I find a good man? :cry:
The stuff dreams are made of :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:32 pm 

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =26&t=2361

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 am 

I'd just like to point out that we don't know shit about what happened in those marriages you are talking about, they could get weak and sympy over time, they changed too much, or yea woman lost her mind.. We just can't really tell what happened