Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm 

First off, for the new guys, if you haven't read anything I've written then I'll start by saying that I completely objectify women and really think they're only good for one the thing, and something that happened recently just drove that belief home even further.

I was seeing a girl and being my usual charming self, basically treating her like something stuck to the bottom of my shoe... then something happened where I had to give her a little bit of support, a family member of hers passed away really terribly and I toned it down and "was there for her".

Let me tell you something fuckers, ever since then I have had nothing but problems with her. Before, she was completely submitted and behaved like I wanted her to, after that she literally tested me every fucking time we spoke and saw each other to see how much she can get away with, and I mean being very disrespectful.

Long story short I cut her loose, I had to, she was getting really bad, I'm not gonna argue back and forth with a bitch (Listen up rkd ;)), if they don't show me the respect that I deserve bitch his hit'n the road.

It's crazy because you'd think being a little nicer and offering support in a time of need wouldn't be a problem, well with hoes it's a big fuck'n problem. Here's a great video where Rick H talks about the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xXhkFLFRME 4:00

Moral of the story, finish how you start NO MATTER WHAT!!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Last edited by Star_Above on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 pm 

I hate when extenuating circumstances kind of force your hand...and you're right...it fucks you EVERY TIME. :evil:

If the family member didn't die shit would still be gravy. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 am 

Rick- No good deed goes unpunished :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 am 

so basically she totally flipped after you were there for her when that thing in her family happened?

@Kidd, here is a tribute:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:09 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I hate when extenuating circumstances kind of force your hand...and you're right...it fucks you EVERY TIME. :evil:

If the family member didn't die shit would still be gravy. :geek:
Sure does my man, but no biggie, just a different face on another vag :lol:
Really good learning experience.
Quote:
so basically she totally flipped after you were there for her when that thing in her family happened?
Yes sir.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:19 pm 

Reminds of a few sayings Star-Above:

"They take your kindness for weakness"
and oh my favorite "you give an inch they take a mile"

So be completely heartless got it :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:41 pm 
Star_Above wrote:

Long story short I cut her loose, I had to, she was getting really bad, I'm not gonna argue back and forth with a bitch (Listen up rkd ;)), if they don't show me the respect that I deserve bitch his hit'n the road.
I'm listening, but you ain't saying shit if you think I argue with a bitch.

I've have to pull my hands out my pockets, baby boy. ;)

You can't always just walk away from a bitch that's disrespectful and crazy about you, literally.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm 

Quote:
You can't always just walk away from a bitch that's disrespectful and crazy about you, literally.
You can if you don't need her for SHIT. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
Why not?

Give me one good solid reason....

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
Moral of the story, finish how you start NO MATTER WHAT!!
THIS!!!!

If you change, she knows you will change more...

Hence how can she trust who you are.

Be who you are, be consistent and as above - finish how you start!

Nice post Star

For others - the family member passing was no excuse... none at all.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Read the last part. Literally.

Fatal attraction. :geek:

Then it's time to earn your golden gloves award. :mrgreen:
peregrinus wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:
Why not?

See the above.

Bitches that get crazy enough to start heavily disrespecting you are prime candidates for that shit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:01 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Read the last part. Literally.

Fatal attraction. :geek:

Then it's time to earn your golden gloves award. :mrgreen:
peregrinus wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:
Why not?

See the above.

Bitches that get crazy enough to start heavily disrespecting you are prime candidates for that shit.
Ok, now you're talking about self-defense shit which is a WHOLE OTHER topic. Ya if you're driving with a bitch and she starts grabbing the wheel and trying to stab you in a psychotic rage then you have to take care of that...or if she's threatening to harm your family or whatever, but that's not what we're talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:23 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
Then it's time to earn your golden gloves award.
Don't forget how western society's law are always in favor of women which by the way they apparently can get away with murder. You will be going to jail no questions asked home boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 am 

Resonance wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:
Then it's time to earn your golden gloves award.
Don't forget how western society's law are always in favor of women which by the way they apparently can get away with murder. You will be going to jail no questions asked home boy
Speaking of which. I'm really not liking the way the legal system is going. :|

Globally speaking we have an ever largening police force which is being given more and more control with less accountibility for it's actions. And the legal system keeps getting more corrupt :( , catering to the corporations instead of the people that voted them in. (Bill C-11)

It's bullshit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Speaking of which. I'm really not liking the way the legal system is going. :|

Globally speaking we have an ever largening police force which is being given more and more control with less accountibility for it's actions. And the legal system keeps getting more corrupt :( , catering to the corporations instead of the people that voted them in. (Bill C-11)

It's bullshit
I suggest you get your money up then its only going to get worse, I need to find that video shit is getting real. The worst part is that its only beginning, ya'll are worried about the wrong thing I say screw these bitches and concentrate on a major shift that is feeling to happen in the next few years.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:30 am 

Resonance wrote:
I suggest you get your money up then its only going to get worse, I need to find that video shit is getting real. The worst part is that its only beginning, ya'll are worried about the wrong thing I say screw these bitches and concentrate on a major shift that is feeling to happen in the next few years.
And do what? :| .It's happening regardless of it people want it to or not. And we unfortuantly are on the wrong end of it.

I just live my life, enjoying the moment. The future is uncertain :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm 

So basically there's nothing to look forward to.

This must be why my future plans involve only myself.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 pm 

Alchemist wrote:

I wouldnt put it like that, star started a certain way and didn't finish how he started. you can start in a different way
just make sure you finish how you start

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:23 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

I wouldnt put it like that, star started a certain way and didn't finish how he started. you can start in a different way
just make sure you finish how you start
I don't think that is what he meant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:15 pm 
Star_Above wrote:
Ok, now you're talking about self-defense shit which is a WHOLE OTHER topic. Ya if you're driving with a bitch and she starts grabbing the wheel and trying to stab you in a psychotic rage then you have to take care of that...or if she's threatening to harm your family or whatever, but that's not what we're talking about.
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention. The same goes for when they ain't got my money. :mrgreen: