Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:16 pm 

Quote:
Ya, they're GREAT girls eh
Why make it a value judgement when it's the nature of the beast. Implied is 'all girls are [whatever] because they test.' If you were a female you would test.

I prefer not to put the 'nature' stuff into the evaluation. To me this is like saying a car is shitty because it needs gasoline to run or oil. It's part of what it is - but there can be a great one or not so great one, and ALL of that is conditional on what 'great' is to me based on my criteria.

My take is - A great woman for you will test you and a horrible one will test you. Get over it, it doesn't make them shitty or you superior or anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:08 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Why make it a value judgement when it's the nature of the beast.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:15 pm 

Hmm, that's kinda philosophical Sniper.

What is evil? How do you define evil?
If many people agree on the state of an action or thought does that make it so? Or is it just a perspective?

I don't have any problems with a girl testing me, I assume they will. I know who I am and more importantly don't have anything to hide. Complaining about it would be a double standard because more of us won't even continue a conversation unless they pass the looks test.

Nothing in life is free. Everything comes with a price :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 am 

Problem is, that everybody has different idea about one word's meaning, StarAbove thinks diferently about word nice than Sniper for example and it creates confusion, but often two people don't really differ in opinion or belief... :|

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:16 am 

OK, let me explain where I'm coming from..

we all had dreams (after watching too much TV) such as:
women\people love you for you (we talked about this at the 'value theory')
women only want love (we talked about this all over the forum)
and later....
the ideal woman will almost never test you.. Kidd was trying to tell us that it doesn't exist but I couldn't handle it until recently after I accepted the fact that it's another dream made by the matrix

[ img ]

and women are not testing you because they are bad, it's in their nature...they can't help it.

Now of course if you are with a bad woman or a gold digger who tests you just to feel better about herself- it's a different story and those are the women we want to avoid.

But even the good\sweet woman will test you once in a while.

of course not everyone has patience for it and that's why not all men are getting married...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:28 am 

I'd say nice woman is a woman, who's behavior is at least bearable or better :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 am 

Sniper wrote:
But even the good\sweet woman will test you once in a while.
This was another one of my late discoveries, after a string of nothing but sour apples, when a decent woman finds you, it can initially be difficult to view those tests in a different light.
fufe wrote:
I'd say nice woman is a woman, who's behavior is at least bearable or better :lol:
8-)

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Quote:
Why make it a value judgement when it's the nature of the beast. Implied is 'all girls are [whatever] because they test.' If you were a female you would test.

I prefer not to put the 'nature' stuff into the evaluation. To me this is like saying a car is shitty because it needs gasoline to run or oil. It's part of what it is - but there can be a great one or not so great one, and ALL of that is conditional on what 'great' is to me based on my criteria.

My take is - A great woman for you will test you and a horrible one will test you. Get over it, it doesn't make them shitty or you superior or anything else.

I see a lot of shit is getting lost in the translation.

Ok, women are heartless morons...you can't "hate" them for being that because that's how they're made....HOWEVER, it doesn't mean I don't think less of them and look down on them because of how they are.

What comparison and standard do I have to say that they are morons...compared to a REAL man.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Flow83 wrote:
Quote:

Ok, women are heartless morons...you can't "hate" them for being that because that's how they're made....HOWEVER, it doesn't mean I don't think less of them and look down on them because of how they are.

What "comparison" do I have to say that they are morons...compared to a REAL man.
Exactly...as long as you know what you're dealing with you can deal with it accordingly. It's all about the parasitic symbiotic dynamic...she's gonna make sure she gets the best deal for herself, so you are in your right to do the same...getting upset about how The Matrix is structured is futile...learn to jump buildings and dodge bullets instead.

Do it long enough and soon you'll be flying and stopping bullets with ease. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 pm 

Quote:
getting upset about how The Matrix is structured is futile...learn to jump buildings and dodge bullets instead.
Well regardless of any differences in the specifics (i certainly respect your conviction heh even though I don't feel the 'heartless moron' part myself), or stuff lost in translation, i think we all agree on this sentiment!!

Shame how long many spend their lives in the upset, thinking it will actually change the structure. That's how I meant the 'get over it and deal' - just that frame of mind, not directed at anyone's comments specifically. Take the goggles off, see what's in front of you, accept what you gotta do, do it. 8-)

Last edited by Flow83 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Exactly...as long as you know what you're dealing with you can deal with it accordingly. It's all about the parasitic symbiotic dynamic...she's gonna make sure she gets the best deal for herself, so you are in your right to do the same...getting upset about how The Matrix is structured is futile...learn to jump buildings and dodge bullets instead.

Do it long enough and soon you'll be flying and stopping bullets with ease. :mrgreen:
Ease is an understatement shitaponamous :) But some of these fuckers are still coughing up that goddamn pill grrrr

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 am 

just a note,

I'm also upset sometimes about the matrix and I didn't forget how I have been mostly ignored by women during my early-mid 20's- and I was never a wuss...

I also didn't forget how I got manipulated by some women.

But now it's real fun to watch 30 year old women or women who past 30, or women getting close to 30 ask 'why can't I find a good man'? :cry: :cry:

or to sometimes see women from my past (which turned unattractive) single, divorced or unhappily married...

[ img ]
[ img ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm 
Star_Above wrote:
Flow83 wrote:
Quote:

What comparison and standard do I have to say that they are morons...compared to a REAL man.
I get what you're saying nephew, and I feel you. However, it seems wrong to compare women to the standard of men when most of us were raised/manipulated by our mothers who gave us bullshit standards to begin with.

Hardwork and honesty, that's straight out your mother's mouth, and your dad's only echoing that because he heard it from his mother's mouth ad infinitum.

I only loosely feel like saying I do that because I expect some of the same things from women as men. Maybe I'm just feeling real pimpish because I've turned down pussy from four different bitches this month.

Just feel like a relationship should be based around a few core principles.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm 

^ That's why I capped "REAL" man. *Shakes fucking head and walks away* Now I know how 'Grinus feels.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm 
Yeah man. Overlook what I said.

I'll just let it go.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:58 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
This is the biggest struggle I have: Accepting reality.

I be smoking too much grass and having lavish thoughts, or I'm on to something!

Question(s):

Perception is reality? What do you guys have to say about that...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 am 

Star_Above wrote:
Long story short I cut her loose, I had to, she was getting really bad, I'm not gonna argue back and forth with a bitch, if they don't show me the respect that I deserve bitch his hit'n the road.
YES.

My sentiments exactly.

Same goes for anyone else in my life. Not just hoes, but especially hoes.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:15 am 

TheDude wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Question(s):

To elaborate more:

My understand of reality, from experience and readings, is that reality for all of us is different. We all see things differently. Our attitudes and beliefs structure what we see (reality). What does it mean when users write "they see reality for what it is"...isn't that just their own perception of "reality for what it is"?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:20 am 

TheDude wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Question(s):

I think the phrase perception is reality, is really just eluding to ego, which we are trying to chip away at, full of biases, judgements, and preconceived notions.

Seeing reality, in truth, for what it is, is what allows us to bend it in our favor :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:51 am 

how is the phrase perception is reality evading to ego?