Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: My transition
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:40 am 

Well it's 3 months that I'm studing and studing new ways of thinking and I've never put in practise beacuse of external factors. Now this external factors are gone so I'm ready to put myself in the arena again.

The main areas I'm working on are NG and the work on the ego (a new world tolle). It all make sense and it's really profound stuff but in the meantime I was not putting in practise with woman.

In the last few years I was so attached to role of PUA that for me leaving without sarging was like living without oxigen - it was a part of my identity. I was always ready to open a set even if I had big fear of rejection and fear of being judged.
So in this egoistic life I had fun and I was having some results..not so big but some. Something like
BIG BIG WORK-->some results.

In the last 3 months of reconditioning I went out in the night just a few times due to external factors. But in that times something strange happened. Well sometimes I was in State and very relaxed, it was like seeing the matrix...girls were looking at me but I had no desire to approach. Well one day a girl was so staring at me like crazy but I preferred to stay there relaxed.
Other times (the majority) I was not in state and very tired and sleepy.

Then I had some thinking going on in my mind: maybe I don't have to use the "go out and sarge" mindset otherwise I'm gonna ruin everything, but I'm not sure if this was almost an exuse just to chill and not taking any action. So in the last days I had an increasing desire to interact with woman and yesterday I was out in a pub. I had 2 short interaction with 2 girls one the opposite of the other.

The brunette girl is a pure social alpha, very hot, and in her face there is no sign of spontaneity. As soon I see her I have a feeling of inferioriority...bad sign!
I just ask her something and she responded acting like a real bitch! sorry guys, but she was so rude to me that I had a strong REACTION to her behaviour. My PUA ROLE kicked in and I start negging her by try to make her feel guilty and it was actually working well... but then I stopped because this was not about giving love but rather a way to increase my sense of self by putting her down.
And this is one of my question: should I put her down if she act like pure ego?

The other girl was even more social in the exterior look, very very hot like a model, blond hair, short skirt, beautifull legs, my friens were almost not breathing. But as soon as I see her face I instantly understand that she is very natural in the inside. So I go there just talking randomly and I recieve the best welcome ever! She is so friendly and start using some funny lines on me!

She: you're my new brother!
Me: oh yea come here give me a hug!

This one is a line of Mehow, one of the biggest pua and I was almost using it in every single interaction in the past, so it was so surprising to hear her using my stuff!:) She was doing almost everything that my pua role was supposed to do in the past.

She: we can meet tomorrow and we are gonna surf on the lake!
Me: oh cool but I can't surf!
She: oh weel you can learn tonight so tomorrow you will be able to surf:)

This one is a "role playing or future projection" in pua terms and I was using this stuff everytime with girls.. but now she was doing this to me! so funny thing! I'm so amused..
And this was like 2 minutes of conversation, then we changed location so I interrupted my talk with this beautifull girl.

My purpose now is to put myself in social situation more just to experience this new learnings.. and of course I'm gonna focus on natural woman first or at least the nearest thing possible, because I'm not yet ready to interact with pure social girls. And of course I'm gonna try to talk just fluff talk (no big deal) with everygirl that is gonna give me eye contact. That is my intention and please stress me if I don't do that! :)

Post subject: Re: My transition
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:51 am 
Quote:
Hey Sofforte, read this:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=240

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 pm 

Oh yeah! High five dude! And now... give me a hug! Hahahaha, kidding a bit :p Very good dude, do exactly that, you can do it, and you chose it.

I feel it's a great idea to try with natural women first, and go changing to less natural ones with time, so you learn with all of them, until you finally can handle even the most social ones. So keep pushing your comfort zone, keep walking towards where your limits are, each time closer to them... and you'll realize with practice, there were no limits, but just illusions of limits, more or less close to where you are, and with practice every time more far away than where they were.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 am 

maybe is the low of attraction maybe not.. but now it's almost one month that I'm in an amazing relationship with a thai woman (phd student) here in my country.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 am 
Site Admin

sofforte wrote:
In the last 3 months of reconditioning I went out in the night just a few times due to external factors. But in that times something strange happened. Well sometimes I was in State and very relaxed, it was like seeing the matrix...girls were looking at me but I had no desire to approach. Well one day a girl was so staring at me like crazy but I preferred to stay there relaxed.
Congratulations on letting go.. more of this to come :)
sofforte wrote:
The brunette girl is a pure social alpha, very hot, and in her face there is no sign of spontaneity. As soon I see her I have a feeling of inferioriority...bad sign!
I just ask her something and she responded acting like a real bitch! sorry guys, but she was so rude to me that I had a strong REACTION to her behaviour.

Quick version: she is projecting and you are like a dry sponge just sucking it up.

Longer version: Stop being the response to HER stimulus. It is the wrong way around.
By thinking about putting her down in response to her 'ego' you are being the response - BAD!
Ask yourself why you had a feeling of inferiority?
Really search your feelings?
Was it because of you or her?

I would say to you that most recently when I have met women who have that response to ME that they are feeling inferior and they are trying to mask it over, so it does not leak out and show.
If your 'frame' is bad or you are in sponge mode then you will soak this up and take this for yourself, if you are not then they have nothing to go against. They will tire themselves out very quickly in trying to keep this up and you will see cracks in their veneer. Is this really someone you want to spend time with?
sofforte wrote:
The other girl was even more social in the exterior look, very very hot like a model, blond hair, short skirt, beautifull legs, my friens were almost not breathing. But as soon as I see her face I instantly understand that she is very natural in the inside. So I go there just talking randomly and I recieve the best welcome ever! She is so friendly and start using some funny lines on me!
Bravo! :)
sofforte wrote:
She: you're my new brother!
Me: oh yea come here give me a hug!
-
She: we can meet tomorrow and we are gonna surf on the lake!
Me: oh cool but I can't surf!
She: oh weel you can learn tonight so tomorrow you will be able to surf:)
As you point out, these are techniques that PUA's tend to teach each other.

Guess where they first observed them and learned them from? Go on <chuckle>, you will kill yourself laughing when it dawns on you, as it seems to be starting to :)

They are all techniques that women do to men that they are attracted to.

Future projection, frame testing, kino, frame blending, assumed friends, bouncing to another location, moving them around, leaving you wanting a taste more - all of them.

Sit and watch women in a busy place known as a meetup place and you will see women using them all the time. Just watch and see how many of the techniques the PUA's have told you about being used by women without most of the men even realising it.

I find it very amusing and entertaining to do, even now, observing the environment and the little games going on all around me when out.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:19 pm 

Are there any places like that around London where women are seeking out men?. I'd like to observe and see this in action.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."