Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:25 pm 

I was out with a friend of mine who is gay and I noticed when in a cafe with him, him sitting accross from me a few things that caught my eye.

First was how he was moving his sleeve up and down his arm (which was pretty suggestive, otherwise bizarre because it was a cold day)

And second his pupils were pretty big

And third he would often try to fill the silences, which is a good thing because I don't really like talking I prefer the listening.

Also while I was out with him and were looking for some seats three girls passed us and one looked directly at my crotch.

I'm going to keep posting about all of these things happening because they are interesting to me and might have some positive affects to other people on the forum.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:06 pm 
Site Admin

What does it tell girls when they see an obviously straight man out with a gay man and totally comfortable with himself?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:26 pm 
Good luck on your journal.

Are you just observing, or are you putting yourself in fresh situations that you haven't been in before?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:14 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
What does it tell girls when they see an obviously straight man out with a gay man and totally comfortable with himself?
I never thought of that I just like the guy. After thinking about it I guess it tells them that I'm secure in my sexuality and know that I can't become gay.
rkd1990 wrote:
Good luck on your journal.

Are you just observing, or are you putting yourself in fresh situations that you haven't been in before?
I'm doing both, my last journal was all about how my illness is gradually weakening its stranglehold around my life and especially my social life. Now that I'm better I can document all the new interesting things that happening to me as far as women and friendships are concerned.

And thanks for the good luck!