Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I feel retarded
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:51 am 
Hello again Sniper, Kidd and everyone.

I'm in school with a ton of young girls. Many of them give off the most obvious signals so I focus more on them because girls that aren't obvious are hard as shit to read. The problem is that I know they don't know what the fuck they are doing in the bedroom.

Last night I messaged this nineteen year old named P to help me pass out candy to the T&Ters. She came over and immediately started qualifying herself as good girlfriend material. I told her that I like taking care of myself and that maids are pretty cheap. Later on we slept together. It got boring fast and I got turned off. Which is strange because I never would have gone down this road if I hadn't been so horny beforehand. Now I assume she thinks I'm actually into her and I feel retarded for putting myself into this kind of situation again.

It's like when I'm really hungry and I make a couple PB&Js instead of actually preparing a meal.

I think the solution is to find girls that have experience. It's hard when the inexperienced ones look sexy, communicate interest and put forth more effort.

Post subject: Re: I feel retarded
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 am 

Well...I mean...how else do you think experienced girls *get* experience? :|

Turn lemons into lemonade...look at her as a blank canvas. This is your chance to instruct her on how to do you EXACTLY the way you like to be done! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:17 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Well...I mean...how else do you think experienced girls *get* experience? :|

Turn lemons into lemonade...look at her as a blank canvas. This is your chance to instruct her on how to do you EXACTLY the way you like to be done! :mrgreen:
That's true. At this point I almost feel sorry for the girls that provided me with experience...almost. :)

It's a love/hate thing. I love it when they work to try to get me off. I hate it when I'm just getting myself off with them. Like I'm using them. When I feel like that I get turned off and sometimes I can't go on. I think I need to tell her that her being there isn't enough, that she has a job to do. That's the way I've always felt about my own performance.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 am 

Hey The Heart,

your problem seems 'minor' to me :lol:
what's up man? long time no seen.......

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:12 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Hey The Heart,

your problem seems 'minor' to me :lol:
People call it:

A Quality problem

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 pm 
Site Admin

The Heart wrote:
I feel retarded
You are!
The Kidd!! wrote:
My thoughts precisely.

Oh my, a blank canvas to work with, JOY!!!!!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:56 pm 

Quote:
You are!
:lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:18 am 
peregrinus wrote:
The Heart wrote:
I feel retarded
You are!
Thanks buddy. :)

I feel retarded with women way more often than I feel like I know what I'm doing. This is really a glass half empty situation. Apparently, I have a certain amount of success with these college girls because of a combination of front and clout. I still need to step my game up for the better girls. With them I'm always looking for the best opportunity to shift gears from platonic chit-chat to a more personal dialogue. Going personal with an audience feels weird to me for some reason.

Sniper wrote:
I'm good man. Yes it's been a little while. I'm like Tristan in Legends of the Fall, I go off and see the world but I always come back home. :) I've been working on communication and this forum is a part of that. If I don't make a concerted effort to post and speak then I'll just lurk and listen. So appreciate this place for both the content and opportunity.

Thanks for the replies fellas.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:24 am 
Site Admin

Some quotes to ponder, with some comments:
The Heart wrote:
Many of them give off the most obvious signals so I focus more on them because girls that aren't obvious are hard as shit to read.
The Heart wrote:
It's hard when the inexperienced ones look sexy, communicate interest and put forth more effort.
The Heart wrote:
The problem is that I know they don't know what the fuck they are doing in the bedroom.
I fail to see why this is a problem, as discussed before, this gives you a blank canvas.
They, if they are attracted to you and qualifying themselves to you, will want to please you, so show them how. They will lap it up like willing students, which they are.

See this:
The Heart wrote:
She came over and immediately started qualifying herself as good girlfriend material.
This is a problem, why? See above.
The Heart wrote:
Like I'm using them. When I feel like that I get turned off and sometimes I can't go on.
You are, more to the point, you are not helping them to learn how to pleasure you.
AND
You are not getting pleasure from them. They know this.
It will also hurt the pleasure they get from you.
The Heart wrote:
I think I need to tell her that her being there isn't enough, that she has a job to do.
You don't think, you know you need to tell her. You only think because you don't have the balls to say it.
The Heart wrote:
That's the way I've always felt about my own performance.
You view it as a job/performance? Man that's tough.
The Heart wrote:
It's like when I'm really hungry and I make a couple PB&Js instead of actually preparing a meal.
That in my view is shortchanging yourself. Sure sometimes the short route achieves an end, it is rarely truly satisfying though.
The Heart wrote:
It's a love/hate thing.
The Heart wrote:
I love it when they work to try to get me off.
The Heart wrote:
I hate it when I'm just getting myself off with them.
So, give them a chance to work to get you off, you say you love it, so why not?
If you hate getting yourself off with them, do not do it.

Simple.

You already had the answer in what you posted.
Do not listen to me, listen to yourself, listen to your own words, they contain the answer and a plan of action. YOU KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:54 am 
peregrinus wrote:
Some quotes to ponder, with some comments:
The Heart wrote:
Many of them give off the most obvious signals so I focus more on them because girls that aren't obvious are hard as shit to read.
The Heart wrote:
It's hard when the inexperienced ones look sexy, communicate interest and put forth more effort.
The Heart wrote:
The problem is that I know they don't know what the fuck they are doing in the bedroom.
I fail to see why this is a problem, as discussed before, this gives you a blank canvas.
They, if they are attracted to you and qualifying themselves to you, will want to please you, so show them how. They will lap it up like willing students, which they are.

See this:
The Heart wrote:
She came over and immediately started qualifying herself as good girlfriend material.
This is a problem, why? See above.
The Heart wrote:
Like I'm using them. When I feel like that I get turned off and sometimes I can't go on.
You are, more to the point, you are not helping them to learn how to pleasure you.
AND
You are not getting pleasure from them. They know this.
It will also hurt the pleasure they get from you.
The Heart wrote:
I think I need to tell her that her being there isn't enough, that she has a job to do.
You don't think, you know you need to tell her. You only think because you don't have the balls to say it.
The Heart wrote:
That's the way I've always felt about my own performance.
You view it as a job/performance? Man that's tough.
The Heart wrote:
That in my view is shortchanging yourself. Sure sometimes the short route achieves an end, it is rarely truly satisfying though.
The Heart wrote:
It's a love/hate thing.
The Heart wrote:
I love it when they work to try to get me off.
The Heart wrote:
I hate it when I'm just getting myself off with them.
So, give them a chance to work to get you off, you say you love it, so why not?
If you hate getting yourself off with them, do not do it.

Simple.

You already had the answer in what you posted.
Do not listen to me, listen to yourself, listen to your own words, they contain the answer and a plan of action. YOU KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY
Grinus, Thanks for taking the time out to reply.

It is about being honest and straight forward with her or anyone really. I'm usually a man of few words but whenever I tell people what's on my mind I get better results. Like I wrote earlier about making a concerted effort to improve communication. That comment about job performance was poor word choice by me. What I meant is that I try my best to make her feel good. It's not work if you enjoy it.