Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: My Letter to PUA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:27 am 

Dear PUA,

You where a teacher of mine for years. I studied your theories & watched your videos. I broke down the cold approach, the indirect approach, and even the direct approach. I ate your words for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Your articles on RSD & PUA-Training gave me juice to go forward toward a path that looked so bright. I took every bit of knowledge & theory to heart.

Looking back on it I was a pure JUNKIE of your PUA. Your never ending array of NEW BOOK/NEW VIDEO/NEW PROGRAM was my drug. I would get high off your "new theories" & "infield footage". Now, I would say I am lucky in the sense that I was an early follower of you; this childish & nerdish cult. I came across you many years back in 2007. It was a late night & I was getting ready to get ready for bed. My life was lonely and action less, no need to say anymore. I flip the TV to Jimmy Kimmel Live before turning it off. And I still haven't forgotten the precious words that Jimmy spoke that night, "Our next guest says he can seduce any woman in the world". My my my I was definitely all ears and glued to the TV. Well, it was none other than the godfather of PUA, MYSTERY. From their the ball just kept on rolling down hill. I was like a fly trap I picked up everything you had to offfer.

I began collecting your books starting with Mystery Method, & then progressing to The Game. Along the way I grabbed Natural Seduction. You had me good.

Then I progressed even further along to your famous trend setting Tyler Durden. And my god was the young chap an innovator. The things that came out of this mans mouth fed thousands of young boys like myself. I was invited to a Free Tour of his which was emailed to me. And from there I was such a good student that I was invited to an exclusive 20 person meeting with Tyler himself as the speaker. Boy, I was living the PUA life.

However, as time kept going by I was beginning to realize something that something is terribly wrong here. I began to QUESTION things; everything. Who ever made Tyler Durden a guru? Why is he a guru & what's so good about him? How can someone say they can GET any woman? Why is PUA material so EXPENSIVE? Is PUA natural? The questions wen on & on. It felt as though a cloud was being lifted from my mind. Then I saw YOU for your true colors. :twisted:

What a little piece of shit you are PUA! Your nothing more than a company/businessman. Your a backstabber low life scum, and I do mean that with no disrespect :D . Your like Scar from Lion King. You prey on the innocent Sinba's of society, being the young & old men who have lost touch with their manhood, and then you feed them A grade garbage. "I can seduce any woman on this planet!", Oh FUCK YOU! Go suck on a tail pipe and rid yourself from this society :D.

It took a while, 4 months, to rid myself from your terrible mind traps. For 4 months I kept pulling inch by inch your fucking tube feeder which was deeply pushed down my throat. But, I'm proud to say I've pulled your BITCH HOSE out now, and all I have now is the bitter after taste of your machinations.

As for me this is the end of my letter to you. I'm thankful for meeting you. Because, with you & your bullshit I was able to see the deeper problem I had beyond woman. So to end this letter...
S-A-Y-O-N-A-R-A Bitch! And I'll never be seeing you again 8-)

Sincerely,
The Dude

Post subject: Re: My Letter to PUA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:34 am 

TheDude wrote:
I'm thankful for meeting you. Because, with you & your bullshit I was able to see the deeper problem I had beyond woman.
One of the most valuable lessons I've learned from the guys here is what you've said above.

On the surface it may be about women but deep down it's really about us.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 am 

[/quote]On the surface it may be about women but deep down it's really about us.[/quote]

True, we believe it at first that if we pump into multiple woman are problems (the black hole within us) would be fixed. But, soon every man finds that isn't the case.

Many men, including myself, use(d) woman as a drug to feel great. But, where it really is at is feeling great w/o the woman. That way your unattached to if she goes or stays. That's what PUA and my own insight helped me realize.

But, overall PUA is a bunch of bullshit :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:20 am 

Glad you finally figured that out...and welcome back. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:30 am 

TheDude wrote:
Go suck on a tail pipe and rid yourself from this society :D.
Made me think of Bill Hicks, RIP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 am 
Site Admin

Bravo!!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:18 am 

PUAs perhaps make better company as just
fishing buddies, and not someone from whom
to take advice in dating matters... 8-)

Just another perspective on it...

There are many sides to us. One color doesn´t
describe the whole person, I think.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:13 am 

Owen Cook (aka Tyler Durden) Is Finished With Real Social Dynamics...

http://www.seduction-chronicles.net/200 ... -dynamics/

comment by 'TightGame' (someone who saw all of RSD's stuff):
Quote:
In the roughly 30 hours of DVD footage of Tyler across RSD’s product line, you never see Tyler interacting with women! There is some good inner game stuff and motivational energy in these products, but the products give you absolutely no first-hand sense of what his vibe is around women.
Tyler Durden ended up with a Mexican girl and has a baby with her...

he says that "the baby was an accident, his girlfriend was on a new pill" (you all know what it usually means when a girl says that her pregnancy was an accident.... :lol: )

new pill? hmm :roll:

here is the proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN1-GAxi ... r_embedded

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:43 am 

She was vomiting up the old pill...which meant that her body wanted to get pregnant? :shock: :?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
She was vomiting up the old pill...which meant that her body wanted to get pregnant? :shock: :?
Yes Kidd, what's wrong with you? you don't beleive women?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:41 am 

The PUA community saves lives. Physically and Metaphorically.

It is the most honest community I've ever come to know and I wish I could write a letter of thanks to them. But there is no one individual. All the people who were asking the questions, all the people who were trying to figure out the answers, all the people that got themselves together and said 'we really need to figure this out', all the people who can now share their ideas, feedback and experiences thanks to the internet have done the greatest favour to men who simply refuse to give themselves away to just anyone and especially for the rest of their lives.

It is, without doubt, the greatest external resource of all time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:02 pm 

PUA is the first step, basically.. But for some, unluckily, the last one too

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:42 pm 

I'm still glad I managed to bypass it. :?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm 

Scarf wrote:
[ img ]

Look I do appreciate the effort that some PUA teachers did- for example I still like David X, Brent and Cameron Teone.

But most PUA teachers are only in it for the money. And they teach guys to chase women (approach all the time) and they put women on a pedestal.

Most of the PUA stuff only makes the reality of 'women are the prize' even more strong and gave women even more power and value- as if they didn't have enough power as it is....

Most of the PUA stuff is coming from the mindset of 'women are fine, you are the problem....'

And the top seduction Gurus have success with women because of their Social dominances over their target demographic, money or high social status in some niche- and they lie that it's because of their 'game'.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:54 pm 

Hey Mr. B&W...he means indirectly, not directly. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:52 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Glad you finally figured that out...and welcome back. 8-)
It's good to be back :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 am 

Scarf wrote:

It is the most honest community I've ever come to know and I wish I could write a letter of thanks to them. But there is no one individual. All the people who were asking the questions, all the people who were trying to figure out the answers, all the people that got themselves together and said 'we really need to figure this out', all the people who can now share their ideas, feedback and experiences thanks to the internet have done the greatest favour to men who simply refuse to give themselves away to just anyone and especially for the rest of their lives.

It is, without doubt, the greatest external resource of all time.

The PUA community doesn't save live's, but rather begins journeys for those who are ready. PUA helped me realize my pain wasn't from lacking woman & sex, but from a disconnection & separation I felt from myself. People feel alienated from themselves, and I was one of them for the longest time.

I don't mean to come across as arrogant, but you seem like your pretty far up PUA's butt. But, thats just my opinion.

In the early stages PUA was the kiss that awakened sleeping beauty (sleeping beauty being the sad men :lol:). Now, it's nothing more self proclaimed gurus filling up their wallets with the bank accounts of insecure & sad boys.

It's time to evolve. Time waits for no man. For the people who are ready put down the PUA books, and look inside.
I will quote from a movie that I will keep nameless: "People are afraid of what's inside".

Fufe, what did PUA do for you?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:20 am 

Here's a perfect example of how so many men, oops I meant boys :lol: are like today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ob=av2e

Spineless & dick-less

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 am 

The PUA stuff was great for the gents who were already good with women.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:30 am 

lightsleeper wrote:
The PUA stuff was great for the gents who were already good with women.
but they didn't need it :|