Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: My Letter to PUA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:27 am 

Scarf you put a lot of time into that post, as I just reread it. It looks like this thread resonated with you very well. I enjoyed it when you especially wrote:
Scarf wrote:
As frustrated as you might be, if you want to bash the community, do it somewhere else.

:lol:

If I want to "bash the community" :twisted: I'll do it. I have no problem with that. As long as I am not disrespecting anyone. My curiosity is where you got so righteous & uptight as to tell me what to do :lol:

Anywho, the original thread was necessary for me: helped me vent off old unnecessary emotions. And, it was especially nice when I burned all those PUA books :lol: that gave me a good laugh!

I was going to forward the thread to you, but I accidentally deleted those photos from photobucket not knowing they wouldn't appear on the forum anymore; lesson learned.

As for the more polite side of your response :) your right PUA helped me find this place, but maybe I would have found it without PUA as well...I'll never know+nor do I care. But, I do appreciate what PUA taught me. I went from an 18 year old introvert with minimal social skills to a guy who got some. I still remember using all the openers & gambits I used :lol: it always felt uncomfortable using their stuff. Like my mind was telling me there is a better/easier way man! :x

For a little back-story about my PUA history: After Mystery Method I progressed to RSD. I followed RSD heavily and was fortunate or unfortunate :lol: , no definitely fortunate (good experience), to meet the actual crew: Tyler, Papa, Tyler, and some other guys Ghandi & Evil Stifler. I went to one of the free RSD Free Tours in San Fran with guys I met from the forum. It was nice to see a group of men eager to take their balls back & be MEN! The seminar was free, except for the $20 donation that was necessary to save you a seat :lol: , but also refundable after the seminar by contacting their hotline. The free tour gave me a chance to meet with Jeffy, who I looking up to at the time. After some emails back and forth I let Jeffy know I was interesting in learning from him. After a few weeks or so he offered me an interview for an internship spot as his assistant (6 months & I go out with him or something like that). After seeing him two more times in person at other small RSD meetings I noticed that this guy was unstable! For all of the 3 or 4 times I talked to him in person he was faded, and I can't describe this in words: something felt off when I chatted with him (can't describe it). He seemed like he had a good front, but his clout was unstable (I'm hoping I got that metaphor right with front/clout). Following our conversation back and forth I followed my gut and turned down working with him or RSD for that matter. This is where my story comes to an end. After a few weeks of no PUA forums or videos for that matter I searched Google for something along the lines of "stop giving a fuck about what others think of you" :lol: I found Jake. Not remembering I was brought to this holy garden where my new journey started :geek: + 8-)

Scarf I'm sincerely glad you posted your comment. PM me sometime if you wanna chat about old PUA times or ahh-haa moments.

______________________________-

Sniper that is an interesting post. I always wondered where did all these gurus come from :lol:
That might be the reason why I always questioned their teachings. Oh yes, and the RSD Free Tour I mentioned going to above this post. The first hour of the seminar was advertisement and testimonials from Papa for their products :shock: I was so bored!!!! Then, Tyler finally came on. It was a overall good experience.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 pm 

anyone else who wants to bash the industry can do it here if he wants to...

and Scarf: if you don't like it then don't read their posts. Most people didn't go through the same experience from the industry as you did.

What might have started as a 'community' turned into an industry of frauds and money greedy people.

funny how most seduction Gurus say that money doesn’t matter. Yet, they charge between 1500-3,000$ for a boot camp or coaching, not to mention that their products are usually not cheap and they usually have more than one to sell....

As for the RSD guys who say they are naturals, look at their website:
they have 7 different programs that they are selling.

last time I checked 'naturals' don't need so many programs as it's not supposed to be so complicated
for a natural to get women.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm 

Quote:
Scarf I'm sincerely glad you posted your comment. PM me sometime if you wanna chat about old PUA times or ahh-haa moments.
Thanks for the PM, the reason I didn't respond was because of how quickly your tone changed. It looked suspicious to me.

Jeffy looks worn out - as does Tyler.

If you read Tyler's posts, he more stringently pushes approaching and going out regularly, even when his students realise that the only reason they are approaching, trying to get the girl is because they are chasing fun.

One RSD member had wisely quentioned the community members by asking "are you that much happier when you're having sex to when you're not having sex"?

If at all, it is very slight. This means one thing. It always means one thing:

All you have to learn to do, is to control your emotional responses.

Once you do this, the game plays into your hands.

The community plays a massive role in teaching students this. Their philosophies:

a) Rejection occurs because you have done something wrong.

This is a complete departure from the original 'she rejected you', (implying that you as a person have been rejected). This is genuinely heartbreaking and it also means that there is nothing you can do about it.

b) There are always other women.

Another complete departure from the ideals of general society. We, growing up, were taught that there can only be one woman. Only one love. And if you don't find her, you will be miserable.

Notice the style of conditioning. They are matching your relationship status with your happiness. Your emotions are being played with here.

c) If a woman refuses you in the end, it is because you have played the game incorrectly at the wrong stage.

Extremely close to the truth. The truth is that...well, I'm sure you've figured it out by now. However, this theory allows men to take their emotions out of the equation when dealing with women. Another step up on the ladder.

The support is there, the safety net is there, all you have to do is use your own intelligence and you will get to the end of the rainbow.

Or, you can end up like some of the other members of this forum.

You choose.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:18 pm 

It's mostly mental masturbation.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 am 

realityBender wrote:
Which ends up in the physical kind. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
realityBender wrote:
Which ends up in the physical kind. :twisted:
:lol:

It can be a slippery slope!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 pm 

I re-read this thread and glad I did. I wanted to address a few things.
Scarf wrote:
I find that there is only one group of people who bash the community and that is men who are and continue to be sexually frustrated.
Scarf hit one of the nails on the head. One of my angles for this thread was my frustration of not being "successful" with women. Typing the letter was a form of releasing that frustration momentarily. However, it wasn't PUA's fault, for more frustration. If I fully through myself into it I would have been "successful", probably with a lot of work from my end. ;)

Scarf wrote:
There is also a deep sense of irony involved in guys who come to forums like these and bash the community. If the community doesn't help you at all, YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
True. I went from hate to appreciation. I'm now glad PUA came into my life. It came into my life, because I was looking for help. Through it I learned what I needed and found this place. This for me is a great example of someone taking out there frustration and anger out of something external, rather than taking responsibility for it and seeing what caused it and solution to it.

Good points Scarf and thanks for sharing your opinions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:07 am 

hey thanks for bumping this,

My problem with PUA was all the marketing hype around it (get any woman you want if you follow steps 1-6, be a ladies man with this program no matter your looks, money situation and etc...)

Of course it's a business so there will always be marketing pitches but as Scarf said on another thread:

at least it opened up a door for Men to try and figure out what women Want and not what they 'say they want'.

All the mainstream media's advise and our parents advise doesn't help for the most part in this day and age.

Many people (like myself) found their way into this forum and inner work after trying the standard PUA stuff so I guess the mainstream PUA stuff was a necessary step on the way.

There are a few good teachers within the PUA community (so not all of them are bad) but the good ones are rare...

I used to read Cameron Teone's blog in the past a lot and also Aaron Sleazy....
they have down to earth common sense advise.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:55 am 

I definitely agree, the PUA hype is misleading and all or nothing. Men were so hungry for advice, like myself, that their rational thinking went out the door. Today when I hear "get any women you want" I chuckle.

Just today I was appreciating having found this forum and group. If I didn't come across Natural Freedom, then I can only guess that I would still be asleep and living behind the veils of the Matrix like I was before.

While I was in PUA I was under the spell that Men were at fault and not Women. I geared everything toward that mindset: approaches, relationships not working, and many more finite things. Not healthy at all. So, let's just say I'm very happy I found this place! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:10 am 

To add, my difficulty with PUA at that time was how much of it I used to cover-up my authentic self. Being "unsuccessful" with women at that time I related it to a "flaw" in myself. PUA became a means to change that all. Using the tactics and strategies they offered I altered who I was to get "success".

What I'm working on now is like peregrinus sig, removing away the inessentials that I put on years ago. Removing that which is stopping my natural light from shining.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:08 am 

bliss wrote:
What I'm working on now is like peregrinus sig, removing away the inessentials that I put on years ago. Removing that which is stopping my natural light from shining.
When you walk across the room for the first time,
and the second time,
and the third time,
and the fourth time,

and you suddenly want to walk across the room
for the first time again...

"...."

"...."

How do you do that?

"...."

"...."

Now is new.

8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

Jared wrote:
bliss wrote:
and the second time,
and the third time,
and the fourth time,

"...."

"...."

How do you do that?

"...."

"...."

Now is new.

8-)
Beautiful

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:58 pm 

bliss wrote:
To add, my difficulty with PUA at that time was how much of it I used to cover-up my authentic self. Being "unsuccessful" with women at that time I related it to a "flaw" in myself. PUA became a means to change that all. Using the tactics and strategies they offered I altered who I was to get "success".

Most PUA stuff deals with changing the outside (that is true)
but now I think there will be a big shift around it

most people who have tried it now realize that just by using tactics - it doesn't work.

So maybe the first step was 'that' (just tactics) but now it will evolve....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 pm 

The evolution they need is the mindset we already purport. But self accountability is a hard, if not impossible sell. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:21 pm 

I bypassed ALL of the PUA stuff simply because I could not be bothered with it after the briefest of dabbles; however, I would not have found here without it. The same goes for most of y'all. No PUA, no Pirate boat, no Natty Freedom.

So...thankyou PUA industry. And thankyou to the elders who started asking the questions.

:D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:23 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Jared wrote:
bliss wrote:
and the second time,
and the third time,
and the fourth time,

"...."

"...."

How do you do that?

"...."

"...."

Now is new.

8-)
Beautiful
Yes.

Many of my 'problems' are just illusions.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:28 pm 

bliss wrote:
Dear PUA,

You where a teacher of mine for years. I studied your theories & watched your videos. I broke down the cold approach, the indirect approach, and even the direct approach. I ate your words for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Your articles on RSD & PUA-Training gave me juice to go forward toward a path that looked so bright. I took every bit of knowledge & theory to heart.

Looking back on it I was a pure JUNKIE of your PUA. Your never ending array of NEW BOOK/NEW VIDEO/NEW PROGRAM was my drug. I would get high off your "new theories" & "infield footage". Now, I would say I am lucky in the sense that I was an early follower of you; this childish & nerdish cult. I came across you many years back in 2007. It was a late night & I was getting ready to get ready for bed. My life was lonely and action less, no need to say anymore. I flip the TV to Jimmy Kimmel Live before turning it off. And I still haven't forgotten the precious words that Jimmy spoke that night, "Our next guest says he can seduce any woman in the world". My my my I was definitely all ears and glued to the TV. Well, it was none other than the godfather of PUA, MYSTERY. From their the ball just kept on rolling down hill. I was like a fly trap I picked up everything you had to offfer.

I began collecting your books starting with Mystery Method, & then progressing to The Game. Along the way I grabbed Natural Seduction. You had me good.

Then I progressed even further along to your famous trend setting Tyler Durden. And my god was the young chap an innovator. The things that came out of this mans mouth fed thousands of young boys like myself. I was invited to a Free Tour of his which was emailed to me. And from there I was such a good student that I was invited to an exclusive 20 person meeting with Tyler himself as the speaker. Boy, I was living the PUA life.

However, as time kept going by I was beginning to realize something that something is terribly wrong here. I began to QUESTION things; everything. Who ever made Tyler Durden a guru? Why is he a guru & what's so good about him? How can someone say they can GET any woman? Why is PUA material so EXPENSIVE? Is PUA natural? The questions wen on & on. It felt as though a cloud was being lifted from my mind. Then I saw YOU for your true colors. :twisted:

What a little piece of shit you are PUA! Your nothing more than a company/businessman. Your a backstabber low life scum, and I do mean that with no disrespect :D . Your like Scar from Lion King. You prey on the innocent Sinba's of society, being the young & old men who have lost touch with their manhood, and then you feed them A grade garbage. "I can seduce any woman on this planet!", Oh FUCK YOU! Go suck on a tail pipe and rid yourself from this society :D.

It took a while, 4 months, to rid myself from your terrible mind traps. For 4 months I kept pulling inch by inch your fucking tube feeder which was deeply pushed down my throat. But, I'm proud to say I've pulled your BITCH HOSE out now, and all I have now is the bitter after taste of your machinations.

As for me this is the end of my letter to you. I'm thankful for meeting you. Because, with you & your bullshit I was able to see the deeper problem I had beyond woman. So to end this letter...
S-A-Y-O-N-A-R-A Bitch! And I'll never be seeing you again 8-)

Sincerely,
The Dude

Congrats on completely wasting your time haha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:49 pm 

MattD wrote:

"Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance.
Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time..."

-------Miguel Ángel Ruiz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:27 pm 

MattD wrote:
He didn't.... it was a step that was needed before he came here

heck, I wouldn't have been open to hear this stuff if I had not tried PUA first :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:36 am 

Maybe I did matt, but it was fun getting here. Thanks for the positive vibes though :lol: