Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Chattin with hos
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 am 
I watched a video from the lounge that Kidd posted earlier.

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1642

Note: Sorry if I posted this story already. I had this interaction about two weeks ago or so and thought I thought I didn't post it.

The video got me thinking about an interaction that I had with a black female. I forgot how we started talking about her relationship status but we were.

She tells me that she wants a rich black man so she can net him and spend all his money up while he works at a 9-5 or his own company etc. These are nearly her exact words.

I inquire about the manner which she met him, and it was through an internship that she received from the very well-to-do rigorous predominantly white school that puts Ivy league systems, which we both attend. I was shocked by her attitude because of the high placement that Williams College students receive with lucrative offers from alumni and cutting edge growing companies.

She told me about how the work was too hard. This statement is true because the quality of work that's expected, but it's not something she can't handle because she earned a ticket to school straight out of high school. I had to transfer to the college to get in, after I was rejected out of high school, which is an even harder feat to do; and I also think that the work is too hard sometimes.

But her sheer laziness and choice of words is very telling. We continue her story. She says that she almost netted the aforementioned up and coming black man working at an economic firm from the past summer. She talks about how they do dinner and of course he pays. She says something about it falling through because they didn't stay in contact etc. She mentions that he was near being promoted or just got promoted (can't remember).

My gut tells me that they fell through because of her lack of contact. I grill her on the reason and she admits it was her fault, but she tells me,"I deserve a rich man."

I conclude that segment of our conversation because I didn't want to talk about it all night long.

I tell her that she's not getting a dime out of me and that she needs to buy me dinner if we hang. I say some other bull shit and walk off. She says we need hang out sometime.

I feel so disinterested with her that I don't even feel like holding short conversations with her. It's funny how she tells me about how she fucked up with the dude.

Side Note: She fucked up royally. Apparently old dude had some serious clout. Two cars paid off (beamer and maserati), a very spacious loft (paid off), big screen televisions, some large savings etc. You get my drift. If this kind of clout wasn't enough to keep her super interested then we have a super greedy ho who doesn't know how to get what she wants.

Thoughts?

Post subject: Re: Chattin with hos
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:22 am 

Ummm...if you wait for her to feed you, you'll starve? :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:56 am 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
I feel so disinterested with her that I don't even feel like holding short conversations with her.

Why do you then? That is an interesting question, is it not?
rkd1990 wrote:
It's funny how she tells me about how she fucked up with the dude.
It is not funny at all.
She is telling you what you need to know about her.

If you are not warned off by it, she knows you will buy her shit.
If you are warned off by it, she knows her shit wont work on you.

Put another way, she is waving her red flags in front of you and seeing if you can see them, or if you are colourblind.

Simples.
rkd1990 wrote:
we have a super greedy ho who doesn't know how to get what she wants.
This is the only observation that matters in my view.

--

On a side note, why does she 'deserve' it?

What has she got that is of value to the guy?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:48 pm 

funny, I was having a conversation with a female the other night. she was telling me how wonderful her "gold and diamond lined" Pussy cat was and that it is her trump card ( she is 29 and gravity has already began setting in).
she was also telling me how she can't get over a childhood friend, who when they were going to high school wanted to date her. she dated one of his more athletic friends. FFW a couple years, ( she has a Kid from a failed relationship) he is now a Pilot, they started dating. he fucks her,but he won't spend a dime on her. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:51 pm 

Gold and diamond lined? Sounds cold and uncomfortable to me! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:10 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Gold and diamond lined? Sounds cold and uncomfortable to me! :lol:
sums up her personality actually, one of them ethnic chicks that think they should wear the pants in the Relationship.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm 
@ grinus:

I stopped talking to her. Even though I've seen her and she speaks to me first I never say more than hi.

Yes, I get the red flags shit. This girl never had a snowball's chance in hell on the first day winter next to a space heater to get me to symp.

@ your side note:

She obviously doesn't deserve shit. No one deserves anything in life, simple fact. However, she obviously thinks she deserves money and power because her coochie is thinking for her.

She definitely isn't extremely attractive. She has medium size tits and a great ass, but she's definitely a butter face. I don't think she may have had anything of value to the guy. However, he bought dinner

for her so he was falling for her shit, or he was just being nice because he has cash like that. If the latter case is true then I'd love to dine with this dude and talk shop about economics, banking, and

services processes. It's always good to associate yourself with hard working, talented, and successful people.