Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Space
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 am 

Kinda forgot how important space is...it's basic but yeah

Anyways went out again. Have 3 situations and their breakdown.

First girl, intiated everything with me. I wasn't interested in the slightest so there was lots of space giving. She took me up to VIP booth, was trying to buy me drinks but every time she did she left. Tried to frame control me, telling me to wait in different spots .To which I responded, I'm gonna be over here..maybe unless I move. Grabbing my hand grinding one me...kinda annoying to be honest.

The second girl (cool one) I met in the smoking section we talked for bit. I cherry picked etc she tried to get her friend and her friends bf to go inside but they wouldn't ( isolating me)
Lots of indictors of interest. I was still busy so she said I'll come bug you later. I noticed her say the same thing to the bouncer.
Mental note.

I go inside the original girl finds me I'm trying to politely ditch her. Doesn't take the hint. I do my own thing.

I meet this other girl, blonde cute. She picks up 10 off the ground and then starts dancing stripper style in front of me with it. I thought it was mine. So I said oh thanks and reach out for it. She was like "are you fucking kidding me" and walks off to another VIP booth. I remain emotionally unresponsive while she tests me.

So I went back to the cool girls group she was holding her drink up and feet pointing at her friend not me. So I left and saw my buddy with the bitchy girls friend so I walked up to her she started dancing in front of me again. I said "sorry I legit thought that was my money" (I'm not one to try to rip people off)
She put her hand on my hip and her head in close and then gave me a look like I was fucked in the head. I simply took her hand off me and walked away.

Then the annoying girl started getting all up in my bubble again. But I let her because it was last call. I notice the cool girl talking to her friend and then placing herself closer to me. Now the drink up high and feet placement makes sense a front. So when the annoying girl tried to drag me up to the booth I was like nah I'll wait here. She kept me waiting for more than 10 seconds so I looked over at the cool girl. She look at me then down so I grabbed her hand and spun her ballroom style.

We hung out for a bit. Then went outside.

We talked about the girl that was inside she was like that girl was so bad. I was like yeah she was clinging to me all night.

She said "She scared me" (I guess the annoying girl stared down the cool girl when she was with me)

I said "Yeah, she was buying me stuff though lol.

She looked at me with disbelief. "Really?" :o

I said yeah lol it's one of my favorite games

She said but that's only a girl game you cannot do that.

I said "yeah I can just did :P "

She gave me her number I texted her so she'd have mine. ( I asked for it)
There was talk of Macdonalds but I bounced before that, because they said they needed to go the washroom and there was no way i was waiting around for that...I wanted Macdonalds 8-)

Post subject: Re: Space
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 pm 

I have to say that these bitches were in control of you all night.
telling you to stay/wait at a particular place. I would have told her I ain't no dog. I don't wait on command!
if you were not interested in her, why FOLLOW her to the VIP? ( unless you just wanted to get in :roll: :lol: )
I didn't get the impression that you "met" the Dancing blond. reason being you didn't mention any intro, or conversation between you two.
what was her facial expression when she said " are you fucking kidding me" ( not that it matters, the message was clear :lol: )
you going to apologize to her for HER insolence shows that you are seeking her approval, sad but true.

seems that when it gets to "last call" you start lowering your standards/values just to make a connection with a bitch. stop going out with that mentality and just go out to have fun.
I don't see anything wrong if you guys both wanted to head to a Mcdonalds for a late night snack. probably could have leaked some more valuable info out of her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 pm 

Morpheus... It feels like you're trying way to hard to send a message that you don't care, although it's obvious you do. Still a lot of mindset work to be done there man.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:42 pm 

Fake it till you make it! :mrgreen:

1) Nothing wrong with waiting for a bit...as long as you know when to bounce...makes great ammunition for later.

2) I have no problem leaving alone at 'last call'...learn to do the same...you'll be surprised at who will try to stop you sometimes. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

Don't you get tired running round like that all night?

I saw lots of times where you removed space and am sure you left more out.

Sounds like too much effort to me.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 pm 

I did leave some stuff out.

The only time I would wait in a particular spot was if I wanted to finish my drink and then I would leave. I was kinda invested in the first interaction. Because I actually still deal with a lot of shyness when I go out.

You guys actually make a lot of valid points. Much as my ego would not like to admit it. :|

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 pm 

Your ego will ALWAYS fuck you over, my friend... 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Your ego will ALWAYS fuck you over, my friend... 8-)
Seems to be a common occurance :|

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:54 pm 
Morpheus! Why don't you like girls who like you? I.E. the first girl of the night.

Just being around girls who like you will teach you how to act with girls that have medium to low interest in you like the "Cool" girl. The only number you should have got that night was with the first girl after you finished fucking her at 3am. Seriously, she was buying you drinks and wanted to be close to you.

The whole space idea doesn't make any fucking sense from where you were at that night. Giving space to a girl who is submitting to you a helluva a lot--talking, touching, buying you drinks--is retarded. If I was the first girl I would have strong suspicions that you are gay. REMEMBER: WE ARE SUPPOSED TO REWARD GOOD BEHAVIOR.

Did you bother to ask the first girl if it was her birthday? That was probably the reason. I'm so serious. Like 90% chance serious, and she was choosing you as the birthday dick and birthday friend. The last few times I had girls go out of their way to get me drunk and high it was because it was their birthday and they wanted to hang out and get some dick from a cool guy.

I suspect the 1st girl literally tried to pull you places in the club or bar you were at. If you got weirded/creeped out it is normal. That's what happened to me the first couple of times it happened.

You make the shit harder than it needs to be. I think you're still conditioned to want to put in a bunch of effort. You shouldn't have said a damn thing to girl number 3 unless you were checking that ho and telling her to come up off your ten bucks.

Matter of fact if I was in your shoes and thought it was my money I would probably said, "Where's my money. You a hoe for taking my cash and walking off with it." No joke. I don't fuck around when it comes to cash.

Also, I'm going to do a little insight for you on girl number two.
Quote:
We hung out for a bit. Then went outside.

We talked about the girl that was inside she was like that girl was so bad. I was like yeah she was clinging to me all night.

She said "She scared me" (I guess the annoying girl stared down the cool girl when she was with me)
This bitch was testing you to see if you were judgmental. Two she was testing you to see if you know how to handle women liking you. Three, you failed spectacularly. Don't you see the matrix? She ragged on a girl that was into you to see if you're comfortable with girls liking you a whole lot, and to see if you're quick to accept some random person's view about shit.
Quote:
I said "Yeah, she was buying me stuff though lol.

She looked at me with disbelief. "Really?" :o

I said yeah lol it's one of my favorite games

She said but that's only a girl game you cannot do that.

I said "yeah I can just did :P "
She was surprised the bitch was buying you drinks because you were acting so fruity with first girl. Do not for a second think that she really bought into your idea that you were running game on her. Having a mouth piece is a moot point, but it's easy to tell you weren't dropping a lot of shit she wanted to hear.

Here's your damning evidence. Don't overlook stuff like this if you make a mental note.
Quote:
The second girl (cool one) I met in the smoking section we talked for bit. I cherry picked etc she tried to get her friend and her friends bf to go inside but they wouldn't ( isolating me)
Lots of indictors of interest. I was still busy so she said I'll come bug you later. I noticed her say the same thing to the bouncer.
I suspect the second girl didn't approach you at all last night. There were no indicators of interest. She was just being friendly because you were both smoking. She fed you the same line as the bouncer, and if she really meant what she said you didn't give her the time to do it. You should have noticed the red flag. You color interactions too much in your favor, and I think you still have some self-esteem/inner work issues you need to take care of right now.

I may come off very harsh, and to a certain extent I may be wrong about these interactions since I'm still learning; however, there are still glaring issues. If the first girl was too ugly for you then it's a whole different issue. Although, it must be said that after I started getting pussy I really stopped looking for beauty.

One of my acquaintances put it best, "Pussy don't have a face." It took a while for that to sink in; and if you're out for women to help support you in your life and maybe hook you up with some monetary gifts, just like what I'm looking for in them now, then you shot yourself in the foot with the first girl. She was performing. Hell, I'd have got her number just to see if she would take me shopping.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 pm 

I could care less what the first girl wanted me to do or her opinions of my sexuality. I wasn't attracted to her plain and simple.
rkd1990 wrote:
Did you bother to ask the first girl if it was her birthday? That was probably the reason. I'm so serious. Like 90% chance serious, and she was choosing you as the birthday dick and birthday friend. The last few times I had girls go out of their way to get me drunk and high it was because it was their birthday and they wanted to hang out and get some dick from a cool guy.
What is this based on?
rkd1990 wrote:
The whole space idea doesn't make any fucking sense from where you were at that night. Giving space to a girl who is submitting to you a helluva a lot--talking, touching, buying you drinks--is retarded. If I was the first girl I would have strong suspicions that you are gay. REMEMBER: WE ARE SUPPOSED TO REWARD GOOD BEHAVIOR.

This is insulting. :| . In fact so is most of this. You entire post is riddled with personal insults, are you trying to vent your own inadequacy on me. This thread is done.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 pm 
Dude none of what I said is meant to hurt you. I took the time to be brutally honest with you.

The part about the birthday thing is just one of the most plausible scenarios if she doesn't normally act that way with guys, which is highly likely she doesn't. You should have asked her because her behavior was out of the ordinary.

I'll make sure not to give you my hard pressed time or detailed honest opinion anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 pm 

Morphues, a LOT of what rkd said was actually quite good if you read between the lines. Try checking your ego at the door and read thru it again. :geek:

That birthday bit is reaching tho. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm 

I will not be checking my ego at the door on this one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm 

*shrugs*...your loss. :|

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
Well then Morpheus, you have to change your signature below your posts.

:|

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I agree rkd1990 could have been (and actually should have been) more constructive with his criticism, but please read what you just wrote... Such a terrible thing to say. Most people don't know the truth and keep hurting themselves unconsciously, but you're now knowingly doing it.

Don't let your ego take control. What's more important, your pride or the reason why you made this post?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:34 pm 

Morpheus it shows in your character when you can look beyond yourself. just look at if from another angle.

rkd1990, :oops: it has a face. it is usually attached to the person it is on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 pm 

I'll put it like this:

Let's say a racist Nazi was to knock on my door, and when I open it say, "Look you fucking n****r, here's a million fucking dollars!", and then proceed to throw a shit stained paper bag full of money in my face.

Would I be upset? YES.

Would my feelings be hurt? YES.

Would I smell like shit? MORE THAN LIKELY.

But...in spite of all of that...would I accept the money?

YOU DAMN FUCKING RIGHT I'M KEEPING THE CASH! :mrgreen:

Moral of this story? Presentation ultimately doesn't matter...what matters is WHAT'S IN THE BAG. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:21 pm 

Kidd I am sensing a time when you were younger and an Older Broad used to "break bread" with ya :mrgreen:
cool man, I remember the good old days.
I saw what rkd said. my initial ( and present) reaction was thinking that is a subtle way of lowering your standards.
I assume Morpheus is more inclined to find himself a more "sportin" bitch than a "bank roll" bitch at the moment. There is nothing wrong with sporting a female that society rejects in numerous ways, if she chose you to pamper.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! down there, read up here^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by Sai on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 pm 
Prodigy wrote:
Morpheus it shows in your character when you can look beyond yourself. just look at if from another angle.

rkd1990, :oops: it has a face. it is usually attached to the person it is on.
Show me a vagina with eyes, ears, and mouth please. You're either not reading between the lines or you're over looking the statement.