Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:03 pm 
So, a female introduced herself to me nearly as soon as she had chance. She joined our class late in the registration period. Two weeks have passed since she joined, I think. Our class only meets once a week. Apparently, she was talking to me or something when I leading the class last week. I didn't notice it because I didn't feel anything.

Yesterday we met coincidentally outside the library and she was quick to start talking with me. I think a anvil weight must have fallen on her chest because she was bench pressing out interest when I told her I couldn't remember her. Anyway, she goes to eat and comes back to library. It was interesting how she perched herself in a position to see everyone walking into the library. You can only do this from one spot in library. Consequently, I like to post up there. I get up and notice her sitting at one of the desks, and she immediately tries to keep eye contact with me. She does this three times before I decide to talk with her. My bag was in her vicinity as I like to post up in the same area so I can see who walks in and out.

Lol, on a side note she might have just decided to plop down next to where my shit was so she would have a better chance of talking with me again. I initiate the conversation this time and she immediately goes into playing 20 questions after I ask her one question. She's quick to make remarks about her personal life etc. which I can't remember.

Anyway, now that I've been paying attention to the way interest works, the whole pattern of subconscious vs. conscious seems different.

For example, I have a female friend who I believe is subconsciously interested in me. She doesn't go out of her way to talk to me, but she always speaks firsts and throws out occasional questions. Sometimes she asks personal questions. She doesn't ever post up extremely close to me when we're both hanging out in the same area. It's always in the perimeter of my vision. To her credit, she doesn't mind interrupting me in my work to talk with me, and she's very willing to speak about her personal life. I found that out when she misinterpreted a question by me about her past relationships. It was like striking oil, and I had to cut her off because I wasn't trying to hear that bullshit and be her emotional tampon.

These two instances give me very similar feelings, but in the first case of the girl with conscious interest it feels like I know it for sure. If I was creative enough I believe I could devise a question that would confirm my beliefs. I really think there's a question you can ask to subconscious and conscious interest girls that would confirm your belief. The sad part about the question is that I think it would demonstrate your interest without a doubt and move the balance of power into her favor.

Sorry if this is a re-post. I know this has been talked about on the forums before, but I thought it would be good to talk about it in a different way. I'm aiming to speak about this with an attitude that focuses on minute details. My gut feels a little different in these two situations. With conscious interest I feel like I should take action. With subconscious interest I don't feel like I should take action. The feelings are so slightly different. I think I'm seeing the situations correctly too.

Side note: It will be a week and a half before I see the conscious interest girl again. There will be plenty of space. I plan to confront her since I've stacked what I believe is enough evidence. This will be the first time I take a girl to court; I'm interested in the verdict. I don't really understand the premise behind telling a girl how you know that she likes you, but I'm interested in it because I haven't done it before. I figured for a while that it's best to leave them alone about what you know and just be in the moment; however, I am noticing that fronting still occurs at a high percentage even the girl likes you. What I'm trying to get at is that I don't see how evoking the guilty plea stops fronting, but I am down with trying it out.

Ciao,

Remy 1738

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:19 pm 

Minute details are what my Skype sessions are for. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:54 pm 
Point taken.

Then we should definitely examine the differences between the way a person's gut feeling develops in the two situations.

My gut feeling is definitely different in both cases even if only slightly. :|

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

I would ask, what are the differences?

How does your gut 'feel' in response to each situation?

What is the difference?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:52 pm 
In the first case. I felt like I was being pulled. It was more of a whole wave of sensation over me rather than being in my gut. It was like this is the only reality. There are no other options. Interestingly, in the first case, when she spoke to me first for the first time in my class, I felt absolutely nothing. Lol, I just might not remember it because I was so focused on creating a good presentation.

In the second case. I got a real hollow feeling like something was missing from the first time she spoke with me. Everything just didn't seem quite right and I felt wholly less compelled to act on my intuition. I still get the same feeling. Also, looking at the second case in hindsight, I feel like her interest is waning. I haven't spoken to her in 4 days or something so that could be part of the problem with my hindsight.