Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I'm a People Magnet...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:52 pm 

I was at the train station today and I sat down a chair and there was another seat to my left passed another person that was empty and one to my immediate left that was empty and another on my right.
For some reason a man walked right passed that chair and in to the one on my right and then a woman walked right passed that chair and sat to my immediate left.

This was before the subselves started taking effect because once I got on the train a woman was about to sit down on a chair accross from me but at the last minute decided to move to another chair behind me this is when the subselves starting getting at me.

I doubt there was anything conciously going through their minds of "Hmm, an enlightened person, think I'll sit beside him!"
or "Nah, this guy is having some emotional problems at the moment so I'll stay away from him"

Also on my way back home on the train an old lady sat accross from me and I swear I saw her eye look up to see my (beautiful) face. The Kidd said its never a coincedence.

Also I've been having weird feelings in my body (when the subselves aren't attacking) when certain girls walk passed. They're not looking at me or even moving their body in a certain way but I'm just convinced that they like me. Also a girl looked right at me, I folded under her stare which pissed her off but thats just something I'm going to have to work on. Or not, who really cares?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 am 

Aztec, No offence. but I don't think you have reached enlightenment yet( then again, you shouldn't give a Flying Flip what I think :lol: .

I think these "subselves" are another name for something, but I'm getting concerned for you man :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:03 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Aztec, No offence. but I don't think you have reached enlightenment yet( then again, you shouldn't give a Flying Flip what I think :lol: .

I think these "subselves" are another name for something, but I'm getting concerned for you man :lol:
I agree with Prodigy on this one. Something feels a bit off when you say that, but it's cool that you are having great experiences.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 pm 

Aztech, one instance like this won't change everything and suddenly transform you, especially someone like you who constantly bullshit themselves that they've arrived with every little epiphany, life is a journey and a constant learning lesson, I've made great strides forward but still have much to learn and I'm no stranger to mistakes.

Moments like you had don't make you immortal, get real...

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:55 pm 

He's a legend in his own mind. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!