Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:55 pm 

Aztech, I don't know the extent of your condition nor do I intend to diminish it but it's a common thread for people who suffer from stress and existential anxieties to lose sleep over obsessive thoughts, when we fuck up (ie develop strong feelings for a girl) obsessive thought patterns occur and the only way out is letting that shit go.

Coming across an epiphany isn't the end all be all of your issues dude, I'm having moments of clarity everyday and I let them pass then they sprout later, they're seeds I planted there and I trust they will grow, I'm not drowning the seeds with 'miracle grow' and screaming at these seeds to blossom, this is what you're doing with your affirmations and whatever else you keep getting into.

Change is gradual, I think part of your problem lies in expecting to 'get it' in one flash of a moment and then you'll get what you want out of life, everytime you hit upon something you're like "I'm cured" but you couldn't be further away from it, not to sound harsh man but you've made little or no progress this wole time because you refuse to take good advice when it's given to you.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:36 pm 

I understand where you're coming from. Hoqwvwe I have made progress I am more indifferent now than ever thanks to reading those books and I'm no longer focused on women, I was focused on my spiritual development instead but unfortunately I got obsessed with it.

I have schizophrenia (still sexy though) and one of the symptoms of that is obsessive thoughts and behaviours and thats whats happening right now. They'll go away once I go on the proper medication.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 pm 

Actions speak louder than words.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 pm 
You need balance man. Balance is fucking elightenment and you're beating around the bush.

If you want to really cut through the bullshit and get to where want to be then stop thinking so heavily.