Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:16 pm 

Hey guys,

This maybe something not new to you but some of you probably saw it and still see it...

after reading 'The Polygamous Sex, the manipulated man and the great female con' + learning everything from here. I see a lot of memories from the past in work places in a new light...

In all the places that I used to work there were always women, sometimes I had a male boss and sometimes a female boss- but it makes no difference....

I remember how when women had it hard in the work place or if they had something personal that
would hinder them from doing the job they either (and very easily) use tears :cry: ,slip into the weak little girl who needs saving role (again without much effort) And in some cases they would dress very sexy to work (esp. when there was a male boss).

Using these three tactics they would always get a break if they had a hard time at the job or some personal issue that would hinder them from doing the job.

while if I had a personal issue that would hinder me from doing the job or if I had a hard time at work, I (as a man) don't have these tactics in my tool box.

My bosses always told me (not directly but they implied): 'put all your personal issues aside', 'get the job done' in other words: Be a Man and accept the fact that as a man you can't get a break like women do...

imagine if I would start crying or act like a weak little boy that needs saving...
you know what would happen? I would get fired without a second thought.

I was also in the army for three years (as a fighter) risked my life- but no one in the work places ever seemed to give a shit about that...

fucking bitches have it so much easier and yet they have convinced us that they are oppressed.

Ok I'm pissed as I'm writing this

[ img ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm 

Sniper wrote:
I (as a man) don't have these tactics in my tool box.
[ img ]

You do, Sniper. In fact, you getting pissed after you wrote that is the very evidence that you disagree with what you wrote. Male sexuality at the height of its power is so attractive that women are drawn to it by large numbers; women can see it when you walk down the street. It is also more powerful than external female sexuality because the very nature of it is natural and therefore transient. If you put a roomful of guys in a roomful of girls, more often than not, most of the girls will be vying for a particular guy; the attraction would not be so evenly spread whereas in the guys case it would be more so.

Those who are attractive are attractive.

It's up to you to find out how it's done.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:53 pm 

I never thought about it like that, Thanks Scarf 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

Scarf wrote:
you getting pissed after you wrote that is the very evidence that you disagree with what you wrote.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:53 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Scarf wrote:
you getting pissed after you wrote that is the very evidence that you disagree with what you wrote.
it's not like that..

Scarf was right however, I only recently discovered the 'how to' to be an attractive man, the real social matrix and etc... not to mention that for men it takes much more time and work to be 'that man'

If I had known this sooner I wouldn't be angry, but what the heck....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm 

Sniper wrote:

Using these three tactics they would always get a break if they had a hard time at the job or some personal issue that would hinder them from doing the job.

while if I had a personal issue that would hinder me from doing the job or if I had a hard time at work, I (as a man) don't have these tactics in my tool box.

My bosses always told me (not directly but they implied): 'put all your personal issues aside', 'get the job done' in other words: Be a Man and accept the fact that as a man you can't get a break like women do...
I know it sucks but we do have to man up and learn to live with it, women rule the world, they can get away with shit in environments like this and we can't...I get this at my work all the time, the females work once in awhile and dump their work on me when they have really good gossip to share, it's easy work anyways but it's one of those things where they can get away with what they want, and they STILL bitch about work. :lol:

One of my superiors is always playing dumb and playing herself down so she can shove responsibility on to the guys. For alot of them I think it's a place to flirt and compete, like I noticed this other woman who works here (about the same age as my superior) coming in with a sexy skirt and suddenly the men were crowded around her and my superior kept making quick (jealous) glances at her (my superior likes to be the centre of attention even though she's on her last mile), the other woman just came in to get some attention, I don't even think the guys were conscious of that shit, when she had her fill of approval that she was waiting for (in the form of compliments from the men) she walked proudly back to work.

Her body language and brief pause said "I'm feeling good and sexy so give me compliments now" and the guys, drooling subconsciously, obliged.

We do have to work harder and it's a tougher road for us but that's no reason to stay angry, we win in the end. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 am 

Sniper wrote:
I was also in the army for three years (as a fighter) risked my life- but no one in the work places ever seemed to give a shit about that...
Speaking about that, we both did three years but women here have to do a two year service (by fucking law)... Also they get better treatment there and about half of them manage to aviod being enlisted in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:32 am 

Benjamin wrote:
Speaking about that, we both did three years but women here have to do a two year service (by fucking law)... Also they get better treatment there and about half of them manage to aviod being enlisted in the first place.
Yea, talking about the law and 'equality': men still retire later than women.

and if there will ever be a big war: all the guys will be sent out to fight and the women will just look from the side and cheer.

[ img ]

it's funny because Esther talked about this in her second book on P.59...

(when said 'cheer' I meant that most women won't risk their lives. Where the fighting is there will be just Men...)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:16 am 
Site Admin

Alchemist wrote:
Sniper wrote:

I know it sucks but we do have to man up and learn to live with it, women rule the world, they can get away with shit in environments like this and we can't...I get this at my work all the time, the females work once in awhile and dump their work on me when they have really good gossip to share, it's easy work anyways but it's one of those things where they can get away with what they want, and they STILL bitch about work. :lol:

One of my superiors is always playing dumb and playing herself down so she can shove responsibility on to the guys. For alot of them I think it's a place to flirt and compete, like I noticed this other woman who works here (about the same age as my superior) coming in with a sexy skirt and suddenly the men were crowded around her and my superior kept making quick (jealous) glances at her (my superior likes to be the centre of attention even though she's on her last mile), the other woman just came in to get some attention, I don't even think the guys were conscious of that shit, when she had her fill of approval that she was waiting for (in the form of compliments from the men) she walked proudly back to work.

Her body language and brief pause said "I'm feeling good and sexy so give me compliments now" and the guys, drooling subconsciously, obliged.

We do have to work harder and it's a tougher road for us but that's no reason to stay angry, we win in the end. :mrgreen:

Epitomized comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U&ob=av2e