Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:14 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Dropping game
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 am 
So, I'm meeting tons of new people. This pimp shit is so fresh to me. By now I would have blown my chances with 11 females, but I'm doing this shit differently.

#1 I'm wasted. A girl brushes past me rubbing her ass on my hand. She's clearly in the area with some guy. She notices me and crosses her legs. I mirror her body language which is good to establish rapport. She ejects and stops noticing me immediately. I get the sense that I fucked up. No words were exchanged. Can someone break down what this means in this context?

#2 I've got a girl that I told I would be in her face every day and night until she gives me a chance. She friended me on facebook, and she speaks to me first. Tonight I was going to thank her for the add on facebook until she winds up in a play fight with her friend right by my room. NOTE: I saw the panties of the main girl's friend. I also so bras too. They didn't wind up by my room on coincidence as my gut is assuring me. I'm too wasted to really engage them. My gut says leave her cooking. Although, I could see a play for the threesome bait as I dropped F1 high octane game on her and her friends earlier in the week.

#3 & 4

I have two females that are super cool. I know its the game their running on me. The first girl speaks to me first and steals glances at me. I feel like dropping game and giving her my digits. At the same time I say let it ride. The second girl I know was jocking me from a year earlier when I was in college, but she was still fronting when I spoke to her first. This time around we haven't exchanged words but I feel like she's jocking again. My gut is telling me to talk to her. Lollll. It's probably my dick. Both girls are the prototypical female that I like. Do I treat them the same? I feel like I could flip a coin and wouldn't be doing anything wrong.

FUCK PIMPING IS LONELY.

Side note: Tonight. I number crunched about 4-5 females who I know are interested in me. I expect at least one call or text in the coming week (I gave them my number so I'm off the hook on talking to them).

Post subject: Re: Dropping game
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 am 

I'm not so sure what you are trying to say in this post, but as for:
Quote:
#1 I'm wasted. A girl brushes past me rubbing her ass on my hand. She's clearly in the area with some guy. She notices me and crosses her legs. I mirror her body language which is good to establish rapport. She ejects and stops noticing me immediately. I get the sense that I fucked up. No words were exchanged. Can someone break down what this means in this context?
I know the seduction community teaches rapport. Well, in my opinion trying to have rapport
with women in order to seduce them is not that effective most of the time. If you are calm and relaxed within yourself + confident- women will try to have rapport with you....

that is when you know they are into you....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:37 pm 

Sounds like an accident to me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 pm 

[ img ]

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:14 pm 
Ok so I wrote the post when I drunk. It's incoherent and pointless. I get it.

I was just trying to get a take on what my next moves should be. Now, that I'm sober I realize #1 was just paranoia. I was looking to deep.

I plan to stick #2 for cash next time I see her. I'll have to teach myself front blasting because she's still doing it. Although, its clear she likes me and I'm sure I've walked into a few conversations where it was clear she was talking about me.

#3 and 4 are just me being retarded. I'm ambivalent in my decisions because I'm too interested in both of them. I really need to just get my ducks in a row and be easy.

I am excited for the next two weeks. I have many opportunities to stick for scratch. It's time for me to do my homework and get low.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

[Shakes head and walks away]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:44 am 

rkd1990 wrote:

I was just trying to get a take on what my next moves should be. Now, that I'm sober I realize #1 was just paranoia. I was looking to deep.

I plan to stick #2 for cash next time I see her. I'll have to teach myself front blasting because she's still doing it. Although, its clear she likes me and I'm sure I've walked into a few conversations where it was clear she was talking about me.

#3 and 4 are just me being retarded. I'm ambivalent in my decisions because I'm too interested in both of them. I really need to just get my ducks in a row and be easy.

I am excited for the next two weeks. I have many opportunities to stick for scratch. It's time for me to do my homework and get low.
I recall, like 7 years ago when I was 21 (I assume you're form 1990). That was dating/sex/relationship wise the worst period I had so far. Because I was so fucking horny and persuing girls, while like 99% orso of the women rejected me. Those times sucked, in that sense.
Those days off gettying rejected alot, i notice still hold some effect in me. Since I noticed that I still dislike (not because of nervousness) going up to a girls (prbably because of presumed "bad" outcome), and my confidence got lowered somewhat because of the many rejections those days.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:

Man, you sound like you just got done reading the "Bible".
if you look carefully you will find items here which are imperative for your quest. take some advice from somebody who used to "sound" like you,
search the forum! use key words. you will learn a lot.
if your username is in correlation to your birth year, then it proves what I am saying even more.
(is it a coincidence that I'm watching Groundhog Day now :?: )

@ Mr.Montana/Mr. Capone
he needs to find out who he is now.
I hope you are using that rejection as a means to get stronger ( now I don't want you to bury and build on it, no no no...) remember one of the basic principles that are endorsed here. dig deep. find out WHY it still have effects (negative I assume) on you. remember, if she wants you to come, she will give you the invite.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:20 am 
It would be cool if you could point me to some more obscure threads that you think would be helpful.

I have no problem being rejected by women, and I have little fear when it comes to making moves. I actually restraining myself from approaching them because of the environment I'm in. I'll see them a lot.

A friend of mine showed me exactly who I don't want to be. He chases women down very hard. He follows them from place to place trying to obviously get in their pants. He scares them.

My plan for sticking #2 fir the cash hasn't worked out so well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 am 

Quote:
My plan for sticking #2 for the cash hasn't worked out so well.
Because...well...when you're doing it right, you don't HAVE to 'stick them for the cash'...they basically insist that you take it. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:18 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
My plan for sticking #2 for the cash hasn't worked out so well.
Because...well...when you're doing it right, you don't HAVE to 'stick them for the cash'...they basically insist that you take it. 8-)
I agree fully with this.

You do not take or get the cash.

You accept or recieve it when it is given.

She will want to give it, let her.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 am 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I agree fully with this.

This applies to everything else too I assume.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 am 

Alchemist wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I agree fully with this.

This applies to everything else too I assume.
What does your gut tell you?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 am 

Morpheus wrote:
What does your gut tell you?
It says yes....I have to be super alert and hypersensitive to subtle manipulations now so I can catch them in the moment and act accordingly on the spot, they're constantly happening....

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."