Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 pm 

Armed with an increasingly cynical worldview, today I will share an analysis of the group dynamics of the house I'm living at.

When I moved in I was second from the top I guess you could say (still set clear boundaries etc) , overtime without much conscious effort on my part, the social ladder has changed and I'm on the top.
This has inspired repeated attacks on me by the other 2 guys in the house. They both have girlfriends, so there's that need to assert that male dominance shiiiit.

So were outside playing some beer pong and I just bought and airsoft gun so I had to try that out :P . We're sitting on the steps, my roomate and his gf sitting behind me and the girl I'm with and 2 things happened. She said ohh Morpheus's gun is more powerful than yours. And and position her legs so that they were around me but not touching and looked at her bf like what are you gonna do?

I didn't see either of those things for the record I was told second hand.

Then later we did some salvia, and he insisted on listening to his music instead of tool which is amazing. He tried to force the girl I was with to take more than she wanted...so I stepped in between politely and said no. He then threw a piece of paper or some shit into my space. So i tossed it off to the side. Then he started show off hip hop moves (I'm not big on hip hop so I don't know exactly what he was doing) Regardless it was an aggressive challenge...so I just chilled on the couch unresponsive. Then he was being really weird and trying to push me out of my comfort zone. Which he did not. The girl I was with moved off the couch to sit with his gf and he went over and was laying across both of them made some kinda I'm gonna take your girl to which I said "cool" and spread out more the couch that was now completely mine.

The other guy has done similiar things.

The lessons taken.

The one girl has realized I am the alpha, she is stuck in the position that she cannot safely transition from her mate to me. ( And I wouldn't take her...violates my principals) so she is trying to push my roomate to become the alpha again.
I don't know anything really about the other guys situation.
This also explains why she wouldn't introduce me her friends, when we when to the bars.

But the biggest lesson....people are ruled by self interest....trust no women...bitch is tearing apart the house :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 pm 

Sounds fairly typical to me. :mrgreen:

Great observations...and also well played. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 pm 

Thank you sir 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:21 pm 
Site Admin

Well observed.

Continue to watch them and see where the dynamics take them..
It is certainly more entertaining than any TV show.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:37 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
But the biggest lesson....people are ruled by self interest....trust no women...bitch is tearing apart the house :evil:
Yeah. Not only women, men too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:55 pm 

fufe wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Yeah. Not only women, men too.
Yep, everyone.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm 

Some other things I've noticed are

We're cool when the girl isn't around.
There's periods when they're both nice to me, with interspersed attacks.
But there has been a lot of attempts to beta me, which is less than I expected from someone I consider a friend. I NEVER attempt to exert dominance over a friend, it's shows weakness and insecurity in your own position.

Yesterday when we were washing dishes the girl and I were talking about the other roomate that I don't know very well. He never picks up after himself, and made a personal attack on my appearence the day before. She was saying he's lazy and should be kicked out. And I was like yeah I'm not big on him pretty tired of picking up. She asked what was up with him. So I said well he just got a fiance (they'd been dating for 2 weeks), and he feels the need to attack me to ensure his position. But when you attack people like that, it shows not strength but insecurity.

Reading what I said makes me think it was not the best course of action. But I wanted to make a subtle insinuation that I know what is going on. She wholeheartly agreed that it was a sad thing to do haha

I am unaware of doing anything severe enough (couple minor slips) to lower my own status, so they must decieving themselves into believing he has bested me. Or they've giving up on trying to move me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm 

Quote:
I am unaware of doing anything severe enough (couple minor slips) to lower my own status, so they must decieving themselves into believing he has bested me. Or they've giving up on trying to move me.
Nothing wrong with that. I love being underestimated...makes my life LOADS easier. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Nothing wrong with that. I love being underestimated...makes my life LOADS easier. 8-)
I agree with this wholeheartedly..

I'd just look at her like a silly girl and shake my head slowly next time.

Girls and their games.... :lol:

As for the guys, they have already showed they are 'lower' than you, as they are dancing to her tune. You however are not.. They have already lost.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
As for the guys, they have already showed they are 'lower' than you, as they are dancing to her tune. You however are not.. They have already lost.
Damn...winning feels good 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 pm 

It gets better too, the cat that i hate that was lost for 4 days came back today and he told his gf supposedly that I HAD to give the cat a nice shower. To which I responded you can give him one.

She's upstairs right now getting scratched by this cat that is tweaking and I didn't even give her any gloves...I have 3 dozen pairs in my work bag. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
It gets better too, the cat that i hate that was lost for 4 days came back today and he told his gf supposedly that I HAD to give the cat a nice shower. To which I responded you can give him one.

She's upstairs right now getting scratched by this cat that is tweaking and I didn't even give her any gloves...I have 3 dozen pairs in my work bag. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:44 am 

Things have developed more. He is very controlling and dictates everything she can and cannot do. He said he couldn't trust her, and flat out told her I am going to have to train you like my cat. Taking her hands off him whenever she tried to hug him etc.

Then dared her to make out with this random guy that was hitting on her. Which she did, then he punched him out. He's cheated more times than I can count. She knows none of this just saw some texts, of him flirting.

Anyways he used that against her, and shit was cool for a week or two.

She tried to flip the balance of power back to her, and went into his Facebook and used everything against him. And that she was leaving he basically said cool, get the fuck out were done. Broke up with her and the next day she was texting him saying I'm sorry blah blah.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
Things have developed more. He is very controlling and dictates everything she can and cannot do. He said he couldn't trust her, and flat out told her I am going to have to train you like my cat. Taking her hands off him whenever she tried to hug him etc.

Then dared her to make out with this random guy that was hitting on her. Which she did, then he punched him out. He's cheated more times than I can count. She knows none of this just saw some texts, of him flirting.

Anyways he used that against her, and shit was cool for a week or two.

She tried to flip the balance of power back to her, and went into his Facebook and used everything against him. And that she was leaving he basically said cool, get the fuck out were done. Broke up with her and the next day she was texting him saying I'm sorry blah blah.
I remember this repeated scene of the book Pimp from Iceberg, when the Pimp is sending the bitches to hump, they're outside in the rain, and the broads get all emotional and done with the shit!... then they want to cut loose the Pimp. The thing is are allways testing in this instances. I maybe generalizing a crap LOT.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:56 pm 

No I think your right. She won't leave she is just trying to see if she can make him submit