Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:53 am 

After dinner I decided to go for a walk just to check out the scenery (There is a fair going on here) and when I was walking down the sidewalk there were these 2 girls walking towards me going to the fair. These girls would be considered very attractive in pretty much every guys standards (I just refuse to call them that lol), 9's I'd say which would make em bratty beyond belief.

So they're coming towards me on the sidewalk, side by side, and I'm on the right side. Now any normal, rational and polite human being (Most men) would know enough to walk behind their friend to share the sidealk to be fair...it's being nice, normal; well not these bitches.

When we started to get close to each other I could tell the one on my side wasn't budging, and there was know way I was lowering myself by side-stepping onto the fucking grass and putting myself out, so I kept motoring on my friends!

We got close to each other and her expression was that she was surprised I wasn't bowing to her and getting out of her 'oh royal fucking way, so she slightly turned as did I and we pretty much scraped together as we walked by each other. Like fuck I was letting her win this one!!!! LOL

Afterwards I walked with my chest out and head high in victory :D

It's crazy how girls considered attractive have had everything handed to them all their lives and are use to men getting on all 4's so they can sit on their backs. Fuck.....That.....Shit, not this cowboy! It' was funny, thought I'd share.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:34 am 
Site Admin

ManniJa wrote:
After dinner I decided to go for a walk just to check out the scenery (There is a fair going on here) and when I was walking down the sidewalk there were these 2 girls walking towards me going to the fair. These girls would be considered very attractive in pretty much every guys standards (I just refuse to call them that lol), 9's I'd say which would make em bratty beyond belief.

So they're coming towards me on the sidewalk, side by side, and I'm on the right side. Now any normal, rational and polite human being (Most men) would know enough to walk behind their friend to share the sidealk to be fair...it's being nice, normal; well not these bitches.

When we started to get close to each other I could tell the one on my side wasn't budging, and there was know way I was lowering myself by side-stepping onto the fucking grass and putting myself out, so I kept motoring on my friends!

We got close to each other and her expression was that she was surprised I wasn't bowing to her and getting out of her 'oh royal fucking way, so she slightly turned as did I and we pretty much scraped together as we walked by each other. Like fuck I was letting her win this one!!!! LOL

It's crazy how girls considered attractive have had everything handed to them all their lives and are use to men getting on all 4's so they can sit on their backs. Fuck.....That.....Shit, not this cowboy! It' was funny, thought I'd share.
Yesterday in a party of my cousin, we can call "the best looking babe" (not so balanced female:male ratio) opened me when I was going to the bathroom with...

W: "Look at your face you why are so MAD,... why do you have that scary look, HEY! hey look at you so MAD, so scary..."

She hoped that I WILL RESPOND LIKE A TRAINED DOG... but I didn't say nothing... I didn't even showed a slightliest hint of acknowleging the bitch, so I just Ignored her because I WAS WASTED and didn't like her in the first place. So her sense of entitlement was to the roof because all males where sniffin her ass like dogs, and I think in her head she went something like this...

I will ask him why his face is so straight damn looking, 'cause he looks MAD, or wants to look bad ass' FOR ME, to get my attention... right!!?? and I'm going to acuse him of his face... because actually, I like what I see.

The point is:

Spoiled bitch trying to validate her worthiness to me.

I guess I was the only bastard who didn't pay her a gram of attention. I actually don't, in fact I got offended after she said this, but that was yersterday.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:09 am 

sometimes when that happens to me she start to play with her hair like 10 meters away from me

she step aside and stare at me

i'm not even looking at her

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 am 

haha, great story. About a month ago I bumped into an attractive girl because we were walking towards each other and she expected me to move out of the way because she is attractive and all guys that see her clear the way (move for her).

I didn't care that she was attractive I waited for Her to move. After we bumped into each other she gave me the mad face and said: 'can't you watch where you are going, do you need glasses or something'?

Me: sorry your ass was too fat I didn't see it coming

Her: :shock: :x

Me: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:28 am 

I had something similar happen a couple years ago, this group of teenage girls were walking towards us on the sidewalk and I see this one girl walk towards me, as far as I'm concerned she's about to walk into me cuz I'm not gonna sidestep so she stops right in front of me and starts cussing me out and I just stood there and said nothing, until she moves out of my way, one of her friends said something like "gentlemen first", mocking me basically, like they were expecting me to move because they're used to it I guess.

She was so loud and rude, I didn't respond because I was shocked that anyone to behave like this in the middle of the street, over something so insignificant...

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 am 

ManniJa wrote:

Sniper wrote:
After we bumped into each other she gave me the mad face and said: 'can't you watch where you are going, do you need glasses or something'?

[ img ]

Last edited by scarface on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 am 

Sniper wrote:
haha, great story. About a month ago I bumped into an attractive girl because we were walking towards each other and she expected me to move out of the way because she is attractive and all guys that see her clear the way (move for her).

I didn't care that she was attractive I waited for Her to move. After we bumped into each other she gave me the mad face and said: 'can't you watch where you are going, do you need glasses or something'?

Me: :mrgreen:
:lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:58 pm 

Sniper that's fuck'n hillarious!!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 pm 

I was at a party in a pub (a big freemason bar, illuminati signs all over the place!:P) and this girl I knew from my drama club when I was younger was there, she gives me a hearty hello I give an indifferent hello and turn my head, I was joking but I was afraid she took it seriously and felt bad (this was before reading the manipulated man)
Later she comes over to me with her friend and sits with her legs strongly touching mine and she's filling all the silences.

Since the next day I talked to her right away on facebook she stopped talking to me. Its not a victory but I learned from it "SPACE"

Sniper thats awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:20 pm 

so beautiful it almost made me cry. :D 8-)
SPACE...Final Frontier.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:47 pm 

New to the site but I had to bump this one. I live in a large metropolitan city and I slam into these self absorbed bitches(dudes too) walking around on the wrong side of the sidewalk in LaLa Land, texting on their phone, etc. I don't even turn around to see the results of their shock and awe though I sometimes hear them complaining out loud to me or one of their friends in the aftermath. A few times I've had dudes walking straight at me on their phone and I just put my hand straight out and let them run their chest into it, tell them to watch where they're walking and then be on my way. This thread is from 2011, in 2016/17 anyone who hasn't at least partially woken up has their head so much further up their ass today than any of us could have even imagined back then. I would know, I had my head pretty far up my ass back when this thread got started.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:57 pm 

Yeah this has only gotten much worse. I've pretty much perfected the Heisman push off :lol: plus strong shoulders everytime.

But this reminded me of a couple months ago when I was in the city at this bar/club. One side is a bar and the other has a dancefloor to make it more clubby I guess. Anyway, me and my buddy are walking through the club area and he stops to get a drink or talk to somebody I'm not sure. So I'm kinda just chilling standing there waiting for him so we can roll, and out of nowhere this random girl pushes through the crowd and almost knocks me over!

I didn't see who it was at first (she was coming from behind) so I automatically put out the elbow to push off whoever was all up on me. She did not like that :lol: Crazy girl turns around and gets all up in my face yelling and screaming all sorts of crap. Honestly I couldn't really hear her over the music, but I mouthed back "you pushed me" with a puzzled look on my face. She started getting even angrier and even more all up in my face.

The funny thing is I could sense that I was in no way the REAL reason for her "anger"/emotions. And I also noticed that she kept getting closer and closer to my face. Literally could kiss me she was that close, looking up at me lmao. Now I didn't back away, but at that moment I sensed that this girl was really attracted to me and was getting super close for a reason, but for some other reason she was throwing a fit.

So I blew in her face :lol: and she lost it! hahaha she tried to push me away but I barely budged, but had to take a step back to regain my balance. This is actually very amusing to me. I'm not even angry in the least. Slightly annoyed, but more so curious as to the encounter. It's like she was trying to get a reaction out of me. But I knew it, so didn't give it to her. It was like watching myself from the third person, I don't know how to explain.

Some other girl yells at her from somewhere and she turns and continues heading out. I snap back into the environment since I was so caught up in the interaction between me and her. Almost everybody was staring. Some dude close to me says something like "crazy bitches" or crazy or something related I can't remember. I just shook my head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 pm 
alk47 wrote: *
..I sensed that this girl was really attracted to me and was getting super close for a reason, but for some other reason she was throwing a fit.
she screamed into your face that she is attracted to you..

what else could she have done ; -)