Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: CONfirmation
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:07 pm 

When I found this forum, I read the whole damned place in probably three days because I finally found something that resonated with how reality actually works as I have experienced it. But that’s another topic.

One concept by TheKidd!! that some had trouble with, but is so right about, is the concept of CONfirmations vs. AFFirmations. Specifically, people struggling with the paradox of how does one find CONfirmation if they have had no success, and thus the reason for using affirmations. Here’s the deal though, if you were the ultimate ladies man, you wouldn’t have to wake up everyday and stand in front of the mirror and say “I am the ultimate ladies man”. If you are it, it is so much a part of your being and life experience in general confirms it so much so that saying it out loud would be counterproductive, a waste of time, and just plain lame.

Here’s a simple solution to make CONfirmation work for you even if you swear on everything you are not getting signs of attraction from women (which you are) and thus can’t use CONfirmation as a true affirmation that your brain has to accept.

It comes down to the fact that you have told yourself that women aren’t attracted to you for so long that you literally can’t see it, but it’s there - it's just a skill. Or if you don't buy that, all that beliefs shape your reality, RAS, self-help crap I’m sure you’re familiar with. But that’s neither here nor there nor important.

I have no idea how I thought to do this but Here’s what I did long ago at my summer job on roofs, while nail gunning shingles down, and what you can do to get CONfirmation working for you and working fast. (In fact, the sound of a nail gun still makes me feel super awesome to this day :lol: must be some sort of association or something)

Sit down in a quiet room or nature or wherever you can be alone and not bothered by anyone. Relax for a couple minutes and go back into your mind and find a memory of just ONE instance that a girl showed you some sort of sign of attraction. Even if you have to go back to 4th grade.

I’m sure if you gave it a couple minutes, you found one?? There you go, CONfirmation that you are at least somewhat attractive to someone at some point.

Now search your memories for another one. As you find more and more, it will get easier and they will start flooding into your conscious awareness. (Then you’ll start feeling stupid for not acting on all the signs of attraction women have given you throughout your life lol), regardless, each memory you find CONfirms that you are at least somewhat attractive to some women. Acknowledge it.

Do this for a few days, a few weeks, and all of a sudden you will start seeing signs of attraction from women in real time, every day in your present moments, and Life itself will start CONfirming you are attractive. As you get better at OBSERVING you’ll start noticing subtler and subtler signs that women give to show attraction hoping you act on it. It doesn’t matter how obvious or how subtle it is, it’s all attraction – just depends on the girl and how afraid of rejection/how confident she is in going after what she wants/how buzzed she is :twisted:

Without trying You’ll have CONfirmation everywhere you go. No affirmations necessary. And it’s not magic, not law of attraction, no hooey (as TheKidd!! calls it), just simple observational and awareness skills that can be developed and finely tuned.

Post subject: Re: CONfirmation
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 pm 

Thanks for helping with the heavy lifting, StephenP...hopefully that clears it up for those who still couldn't quite grasp where I was going with that. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:16 pm 

i note that i've seen more confirmations when i stoped trying to find them, and instead of saying to myself that i'm a ladies man i gave up to the idea of being a ladies man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:53 pm 

rant wrote:
i note that i've seen more confirmations when i stoped trying to find them, and instead of saying to myself that i'm a ladies man i gave up to the idea of being a ladies man
Then you sir, are well beyond even needing my rant, rant :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

well put StephenP

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:24 pm 

This indeed has cleared a lot :) Thanks for this great post!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:37 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Here’s the deal though, if you were the ultimate ladies man, you wouldn’t have to wake up everyday and stand in front of the mirror and say “I am the ultimate ladies man”. If you are it, it is so much a part of your being and life experience in general confirms it so much so that saying it out loud would be counterproductive, a waste of time, and just plain lame.
I think that is a good point. I'm still on the fence about affirmations....
on one hand:
it's true that if you are good with women, you know it. You don't need to stand in front of the mirror and praise yourself (for example: Corry Sky's system is based on affirmations, but even if he had a dry spell for a while- he was always good with women in his past, so for him saying affirmations was not really hard- because he had a lot of great past experience to confirm that he was a hot stud)

on the other hand:
some people did report that affirmations changed their life so maybe there is something to it.

I'm still not sure....

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm 

Hooey. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:51 pm 

Great fucking post.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:52 am 

Quote:
When I found this forum, I read the whole damned place in probably three days
:lol: ah the early days