Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 1171
Location: Foundation/Root
Barca wrote:
ManniJa,


if i want love, and i don't get needy about it, then i don't see anything feminine here. Again i think you misunderstood me. I'm not going to ask the girl to show me love and feelings. She either has it or she don't.

I meant that i like or wish to have love in a relationship, but i would never be that desperate to act needy about it. And if i don't feel love in a relationship, i would end the relationship for sure, i don't want to be in such a relationship in the first place.

The love subject could have a bad side, yes, but it all depends on how you deal with it. I've been there too, and it worked more than great for me.
so what do you Barca, do when the bad side of love appears?
I know about Perception of Value!

_________________
"I'd rather have no bitch than a half a bitch" Iceberg Slim


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
Prodigy wrote:
Barca wrote:
so what do you Barca, do when the bad side of love appears?
why would it appear?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1839
Location: Czech Republic
Barca wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
Barca wrote:
so what do you Barca, do when the bad side of love appears?
why would it appear?
Man, really.. To me it looks like something you just hope for, not something you experienced..


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
fufe wrote:
Man, really.. To me it looks like something you just hope for, not something you experienced..

it is something i hope for, because it is something i experienced.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 545
Location: London, Scarfland
Barca wrote:
You do not apply value to people's lives, but i do. This doesn't mean that either of us is wrong or right, this makes us only different. And so, this doesn't put any of us in any position to say what's wrong or right for each other concerning this point . Since you don't apply value to people's lives, then it would surely be expectable for you not to consider your girlfriend as a special person. But this doesn't make you capable of telling me that what i'm doing is wrong, and that me considering my girlfriend special is wrong too and that i shouldn't do it. The reason is simply because i, in contrast to you, do apply value to people's lives.

What I obviously meant was that all human (and animal) lives have infinite value, therefore no application of value is necessary or even possible. I love all beings.


Right then. Back to business.


The following is an excerpt from the film Mission: Impossible (1996) directed by Brian De Palma.

“Good morning, Mr. Phelps. The man you're about to see is Aleksander Golitsyn; a former KGB Line X officer now working the international black market selling intelligence. This morning, we learned that Golitsyn has stolen one half of a CIA NOC list, the list of our non-official cover agents working in Eastern Europe. We believe Golitsyn plans to steal the true name list at an Embassy function tomorrow night. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to obtain photographic proof of the theft, apprehend those involved and return the stolen list. Because of its urgency, I've already sent to Prague a team selected from your usual group. As always, should you or any member of your IM force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds”.
Quote:
i think such a bond is the best way for the relationship to work (of course given that the man is serious about the relationship too).
Don’t worry. You have every right to desire whatever you desire. No one will keep you from your precious. You can have any bond you like. You can have a strong bond, a special bond, a serious bond, a loving bond or even James Bond.

All I was saying was that you cannot prove it exists.

Quote:
This story you mentioned, is just a story, it shouldn't have to be my reality.
I can also give you stories about people i know whose relationship and bond are more than great, and i can…
No. No you can’t.

You cannot prove it exists.
Quote:
I can also make up conversations between a couple who's in love, would this make it my reality…?
Of course it could. Except that if one of them chooses to, they can disavow the relationship, become an eskimo and live with the polar bears as early as tomorrow. It is this practicality which can be proven, unlike your ‘bond’ theory.

Quote:
Apart from all of this, Scarf, and as i am trying to understand what you're saying, i'd like to ask you some questions.

Do you believe in relationships?
I do not understand the question. Please re-phrase.
Quote:
If yes, what's the point of having a girlfriend who you find neither valuable nor special?
This question was asked on the basis of a false assumption. All beings are special. I’ve always said that I get the most beautiful girls. I don’t know any guy who gets girls prettier, funnier or lovelier than mine.

Quote:
And since you seem to find it almost impossible for relationships to work, because according to you girls will always jump from one guy to a better one, then is any relationship capable of lasting at all?

I do not understand the question. Please re-phrase.


Now I have a question for you. If you have everything figured out so well, how did you end up in this community?

_________________
Sparkling All Over


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
Scarf wrote:
Barca wrote:
you see, Scarf, that's exactly why i asked you about your opinion in relationships. Since you don't believe that such a bond exists, and since this leads you for example not to value your own mother (this is what i understood from your posts, all people are of equal value to you), then i really wonder how a relationship looks like to you. I fail to see how you can be in a relationship with someone, who is of exactly equal value as others are to you. No disrespect meant, but i wouldn't call that a relationship, i would call it a sex affair.

The fact that i can't prove that such a bond exists: Can you prove that it doesn't exist? No. A bond is not something that you can just see or measure, therefore no one can give you the proof you're looking for. But, you will know that it exists once you experience it. Think of happiness as an example. Suppose you never experienced happiness before, how can you prove to me that it exists? You might not be able to prove it, but you'll know that it exists once you experience it.

Regarding my questions: I wanted to ask you
- whether you believe in relationships at all? I don't know, may be you prefer one night stands or such things.
- if you do believe in relationships and want to have one, do you think it would make sense to have a girlfriend, who has exactly the same value for you as other girls? (you said all people are equal to you). Why would you let a certain girl from all other girls to be your girlfriend? Why her and not someone else, if she isn't any different to you from other girls?
- you said that bonds don't exist, and that girls would thus always leave you for another man who offers better value. This means that no relationship can ever last, and the only ones who would be having good lasting relationships are the few men who offer good value. All other men on earth would be losing their women to those few men. What do you think of this?

Regarding your question to me: What do you mean how did i end up here? I don't have to have problems or to be seeking help to join this forum. If it interests you, i joined because i find this forum interesting, and i could learn new things from being here. Some people like to learn new things, and it isn't always because those people need to learn those new things.
And yes, i am 100% sure that what i'm saying is going to work for me. Now, using your approach, since you always get the best girls, how did you end up here then?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 545
Location: London, Scarfland
Quote:
Since you don't believe that such a bond exists


I didn't say that 'bonds' didn't exist. I said you cannot prove they exist.



In future, I would recommend that you read before formulating a response as it would help filter so many of your inaccuracies.


Quote:
I fail to see how you can be in a relationship with someone, who is of exactly equal value as others are to you.


So you lack the intellect to understand this concept.


Quote:
No disrespect meant, but i wouldn't call that a relationship, i would call it a sex affair.


So you wouldn't give it one label, you'd give it another.


Quote:
Can you prove that it doesn't exist? No.


Wrong. As a matter of fact; it can be proven in the court of law invented by the matrix society. The same society that was built to get you to believe that such a bond does exist.



As you can see, the game was built to be rigged against you.




Quote:
A bond is not something that you can just see or measure, therefore no one can give you the proof...


That was the point that I was making. Thank you for repeating it.




Quote:
But, you will know that it exists once you experience it.


I didn't say it didn't exist. I said that you cannot prove it exists. In future, please read before you write.




Quote:
Think of happiness as an example. Suppose you never experienced happiness before, how can you prove to me that it exists? You might not be able to prove it, but you'll know that it exists once you experience it.


This is your best argument to date. And I will give you two thumbs up if you can follow me through the bushes.



Ready?



Here we go.



Your own happiness is not relevant to the argument here, because it does not need to be proven to anyone else. Happiness is experienced by the self and when it is experienced, no proof is required to another person that it exists because their opinion on the subject is not required.



Still with me?



However, when two people are lovingly interacting with each other and one of them says 'we share a bond', it requires agreement from the other individual to make it so. If the agreement is there, then you're fine. However, if one of them disagrees the existence of such a bond at any time, then the other person is in trouble...



Why?



...because they cannot prove it exists.


Quote:
Regarding my questions: I wanted to ask you

- whether you believe in relationships at all? I don't know, may be you prefer one night stands or such things.


I do not understand what you mean by 'relationships', please define.



From your second sentence, I can tell that you are discussing sex. My main purpose is to spend time with someone who's company I enjoy. That's all really. I don't plan anything.


Quote:
- if you do believe in relationships and want to have one, do you think it would make sense to have a girlfriend, who has exactly the same value for you as other girls? (you said all people are equal to you). Why would you let a certain girl from all other girls to be your girlfriend? Why her and not someone else, if she isn't any different to you from other girls?


Choice. It's my divine right. Yours too.




Quote:
- you said that bonds don't exist, and that girls would thus always leave you for another man who offers better value.


I did not say 'bonds' don't exist. I said that you couldn't prove that they exist. In future, please read properly before you write.


Quote:
This means that no relationship can ever last, and the only ones who would be having good lasting relationships are the few men who offer good value. All other men on earth would be losing their women to those few men. What do you think of this?


I think that you have made an incredibly accurate statement and I commend your ability to be able to pick this up. I am also very pleased that you have garnered this sentence whilst conversing with me.



Fantastic. Two thumbs up. I would just put the word 'potentially' just before where you have written 'losing'.




Quote:
Now, using your approach, since you always get the best girls, how did you end up here then?

I wanted to find out why all women appeared to act similarly, even if they were from different cultures.

Turned out that we had a matrix! Who knew?! :mrgreen:

_________________
Sparkling All Over


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
Quote:
Wrong. As a matter of fact; it can be proven in the court of law invented by the matrix society. The same society that was built to get you to believe that such a bond does exist.
so you didn't say that bonds don't exist, you said that no one can prove that they exist. Here you're saying that it can be proven that bonds don't exist. Ok, prove it to me please. Prove to me that bonds don't exist.

Another thing, how come you assume that the society made me believe (programmed me) that bonds exist, but in the same time, you don't assume the opposite? I mean, how come you don't assume that society programmed you into believing that bonds don't exist? It would be good if you have proofs for your assumption, otherwise it's nothing more than an assumption that doesn't prove anything.
Quote:
Your own happiness is not relevant to the argument here, because it does not need to be proven to anyone else. Happiness is experienced by the self and when it is experienced, no proof is required to another person that it exists because their opinion on the subject is not required.



Still with me?



However, when two people are lovingly interacting with each other and one of them says 'we share a bond', it requires agreement from the other individual to make it so. If the agreement is there, then you're fine. However, if one of them disagrees the existence of such a bond at any time, then the other person is in trouble...



Why?



...because they cannot prove it exists.

Exactly, when happiness is experienced by the self, then there's no need to prove it to others. I experienced this bond i'm talking about, so i too don't need to prove it to others, but i'm trying it here because we're discussing this subject.

Anyway, about the example you mentioned, are you saying that if two people feel that they share a bond with each other, then that means that the bond does exist between the two? If yes, then that's great, because that's what i have been saying all the time :).
However, if a person doesn't feel the bond his partner is feeling, then yes, the partner would be in trouble, because he can't prove that a bond exists in this particular situation, with this particular partner. But, he might have experienced it with others, so in this case he knows that it exists, and he can prove it with them.
So it all comes down to which people you choose as patners. Choosing someone who also believes in bonds (or has similar believes) would make this whole point alot easier, and it's very possible that both sides share a special bond and in the same time strongly believe in it. That's why, as i told you, i don't just pick any girl.


As we saw in the discussion here, you and i have different ways on how we look at and have relationships. Again, this doesn't mean that anyone of us is wrong or right, this makes us only different. I can see now why you don't think that your girlfriend is special in comparison to others, and why you think this is a big lie (although i don't agree with all of this). I hope you can see why i think that my girlfriend is special to me, in comparison to other girls.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1880
Women chose.....and if you keep going on thinking she's more special than any other she will dump you.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
Alchemist wrote:
Women chose.....and if you keep going on thinking she's more special than any other she will dump you.
not if she too thinks that i'm more special than any other (which is why i keep talking about the bond, which makes me and the girl special to each other). Plus, not all girls do that. Girls who don't want serious long relationships "might" do it and leave (depends on how i deal with the fact the i find her special, and whether this makes me needy or not), but girls who want serious relationships are very unlikely to leave. As i mentioned before, i would never date a girl who doesn't want a serious long relationship.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm
Posts: 1414
barca, the best you will get is a girl "thinking she loves you", but it's ONLY because of your value...she just has emotions for you due to your value, she will never love "you for you". You're still waiting for Santa Clause, you haven't swallowed the red pill yet.

EDIT: And when I say value I don't just mean your money and status, I also mean traits like indifference towards her, your dominance, etc... Those things are a form of value.

_________________
The honey doesn't chase the bee.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1880
ManniJa wrote:
barca, the best you will get is a girl "thinking she loves you", but it's ONLY because of your value...she just has emotions for you due to your value, she will never love "you for you". You're still waiting for Santa Clause, you haven't swallowed the red pill yet.

EDIT: And when I say value I don't just mean your money and status, I also mean traits like indifference towards her, your dominance, etc... Those things are a form of value.
Exactly....

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1839
Location: Czech Republic
ManniJa wrote:
barca, the best you will get is a girl "thinking she loves you", but it's ONLY because of your value...she just has emotions for you due to your value, she will never love "you for you". You're still waiting for Santa Clause, you haven't swallowed the red pill yet.

EDIT: And when I say value I don't just mean your money and status, I also mean traits like indifference towards her, your dominance, etc... Those things are a form of value.
Yeah.. And I found out that there are often things that represent somehow a value for a girl, it differs with every girl and I found out that it's usually something how her father acted - It could be certain personality trait, hobby, or ideas.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
ManniJa wrote:
barca, the best you will get is a girl "thinking she loves you", but it's ONLY because of your value...she just has emotions for you due to your value, she will never love "you for you". You're still waiting for Santa Clause, you haven't swallowed the red pill yet.

EDIT: And when I say value I don't just mean your money and status, I also mean traits like indifference towards her, your dominance, etc... Those things are a form of value.

can you differentiate between me, and the value i offer? I am what i offer on value, and the same applies to all. Each one of us offers different values, that's why we're all different. So a girl loving me for my value, and a girl loving me for me, is just the same.

You mentioned a very important thing, emotions. Emotions by the way don't just come out of the blue, a person needs some time (and alot of contact with a particular person) to have emotions for this particular person. Once the element of emotion (bond) is there in a relationship, then the relationship has a very strong base, too strong to be broken easily, especially if both partners are serious about the relationship. Do you see what i mean?

Again, you are describing what some girls might do, but not all girls act this way. There are girls who take relationships very seriously, and there are girls who strongly believe in love and bond in a relationship.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5077
Barca wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
barca, the best you will get is a girl "thinking she loves you", but it's ONLY because of your value...she just has emotions for you due to your value, she will never love "you for you". You're still waiting for Santa Clause, you haven't swallowed the red pill yet.

EDIT: And when I say value I don't just mean your money and status, I also mean traits like indifference towards her, your dominance, etc... Those things are a form of value.

can you differentiate between me, and the value i offer? I am what i offer on value, and the same applies to all. Each one of us offers different values, that's why we're all different. So a girl loving me for my value, and a girl loving me for me, is just the same.

You mentioned a very important thing, emotions. Emotions by the way don't just come out of the blue, a person needs some time (and alot of contact with a particular person) to have emotions for this particular person. Once the element of emotion (bond) is there in a relationship, then the relationship has a very strong base, too strong to be broken easily, especially if both partners are serious about the relationship. Do you see what i mean?

Again, you are describing what some girls might do, but not all girls act this way. There are girls who take relationships very seriously, and there are girls who strongly believe in love and bond in a relationship.
Barca...I can see where you're going with some of this...and maybe somethings are getting lost in translation. From this, it seems that you understand the whole "loving what's valued" concept...and I agree that it's the intangibles that distinguish us as individuals. I also agree that it's not fair to lump all women into the same basket (even I usually preface women with "some", "most", or "a lot") as well. However, emotions CAN come out of the blue...ever heard of "love at first sight"? Surely you can't argue with that...whether you or I believe in it is irrelevant...we must respect the perspective of the person who is in or has been in that emotional state.

That said, these so called "bonds" are of different strengths and foundations... but your interpretation of said bond could, in fact, be very different from the female's perspective of the very same bond, regardless of what comes out of her mouth. Thusly, even the seemingly strongest bonds with the most solid of foundations can be broken depending on the woman in question (assuming that the man is 'all in").

Women are fickle creatures BECAUSE they are emotionally based...so what logically adds up to a "bond" to you today may be tossed into the wind by her tomorrow depending on her overall mood, outlook on life, variable stimulus into her life, and overall view on the "bond" in general. Not to mention if you had a drastic change...say, something traumatizing were to happen where you become a "broken" man for a spell and you are no longer the man she developed this "bond" for in the first place (regardless how fleeting this situation may be)...then you'll see just how strong your precious bond really was REALLY quickly. :ugeek:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 545
Location: London, Scarfland
I am happy to continue this discussion as it lends great clarity to so many important things that you are raising. But I must again insist that you read carefully, before responding, as requested earlier.
Barca wrote:
so you didn't say that bonds don't exist, you said that no one can prove that they exist. Here you're saying that it can be proven that bonds don't exist. Ok, prove it to me please. Prove to me that bonds don't exist.
As I said above, it can be proven in the court of law. In a court of law, a contract is defined as a 'meeting of the minds'. If two people agree a contract, lets say a landlord agreement or even a business partnership, the court will recognise certain agreements even if it has not been written and signed on paper provided that the judge agrees that a 'meeting of the minds' has been made by the parties involved. So if at any time one member of the agreement steps aside and says 'I change my mind', the judge will not accept the person's free will to do so until any obligations made under the partnership or agreement have been ratified. In the case of marriage (which is also a contractual agreement), the same rules apply except that this agreement MUST be made on paper or the court will not recognise the agreement. Furthermore, the court also recognises civil partnerships, the main legal difference being that anything brought or owned by the person still belongs to that person and is not shared 50/50, like in a marriage where everything brought is owned half-half. Of course, the ultimate sharing of assets depends on the way the marriage ends but there have been countless cases of women coming into marriages with male celebrities, only to divorce them a few years later taking substantial amounts of cash. Everybody knows it's wrong, but the court rules in favour of the woman who had planned it all along...because that's the way the law was made.

But all of the above is based on assets, money or labour. No repayment of any agreement can be made via emotional commitment. In a civil partnership, the judge will never rule in favour of the person who wants to keep the relationship going over the person who wants to leave the relationship. As there are no assets, money or labour in question with regard to the civil relationship, the only agreement left is the bond between the two parties and if one of them backs away and says 'no I do not feel a bond for this person', then the meeting of the minds is no longer there and since there are no resources to trade, the contract is broken.

The judge can never rule in favour of you Barca because to do so would violate the Human Rights Act (1998) and would be considered slavery.

Interestingly, the court do recognise an emotional bond between children and their parents. They call it a 'legal relationship'. However, this law is also bias towards women and has been for decades. When an ordinary couple file for divorce, it is natural for the mother to get custody of the children and for the father to get visitation rights. This is made on the basis that the mother is seen as the primary carer - and this happens a lot because the man is usually the one who is out working to put food on the table.

Now copy the above and take it to any lawyer in Catalonia, you will find that they would agree.
Quote:
how come you assume that the society made me believe (programmed me) that bonds exist, but in the same time, you don't assume the opposite? I mean, how come you don't assume that society programmed you into believing that bonds don't exist?
I did not say that I did not believe that bonds don't exist. I said that you can't prove that they exist.

We've been over this already.

Quote:
Exactly, when happiness is experienced by the self, then there's no need to prove it to others. I experienced this bond i'm talking about, so i too don't need to prove it to others, but i'm trying it here because we're discussing this subject.
You are not having to prove anything to me or anyone else here. You are going to have to prove it to the women when she (and she will) stabs you in the back. And when you can't do it you will come crying to the community. Many do.
Quote:
Anyway, about the example you mentioned, are you saying that if two people feel that they share a bond with each other, then that means that the bond does exist between the two? If yes, then that's great, because that's what i have been saying all the time :).
Yes. That is correct. And I never disagreed with you. What I'm saying is that any one individual can revoke that agreement anytime they like. I do not want you to experience this without warning as such a thing is greatly distressing and traumatic. People commit suicide over such matters.

Quote:
However, if a person doesn't feel the bond his partner is feeling, then yes, the partner would be in trouble, because he can't prove that a bond exists in this particular situation, with this particular partner.


Yes. Yes. You're getting there now.

Quote:
But, he might have experienced it with others, so in this case he knows that it exists, and he can prove it with them.
I don't understand - what are you talking about? Do you mean the 'other' relationships where the bonds have been broken?
Quote:
So it all comes down to which people you choose as patners. Choosing someone who also believes in bonds (or has similar believes) would make this whole point alot easier, and it's very possible that both sides share a special bond and in the same time strongly believe in it. That's why, as i told you, i don't just pick any girl.
It doesn't matter if the girl strongly believes in a strong bond or not. If she is a high quality girl, she will know her worth, if she's any girl, she will understand choice.

She will understand that she has the right to choose whatever, whenever she likes.

Because for people who understand choice, no matter how strong the bond is...

[ img ]

....they can still leave you any time they like....


....and suck the cocks of the men whom you despise the most:

[ img ]

_________________
Sparkling All Over


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
Kidd,
Quote:
these so called "bonds" are of different strengths and foundations... but your interpretation of said bond could, in fact, be very different from the female's perspective of the very same bond, regardless of what comes out of her mouth. Thusly, even the seemingly strongest bonds with the most solid of foundations can be broken depending on the woman in question (assuming that the man is 'all in").

my interpretation of bond could be different from that of the female, but it doesn't have to be. If my interpretation is different from hers, then yes, such a bond can be broken anytime, simply because it wasn't built on solid basis, this is how i see it. In fact, i wouldn't really call it a bond in this case.

However, there is also a chance that both me and the female have exactly the same or at least a very similar interpretation of bond, right? So as you mentioned, and this is exactly what i mentioned to Scarf earlier, it all depends on the woman in question, or in other words it all comes down to what woman i choose. That's why i mentioned more than once that i won't just choose any woman. I would choose a woman who looks at this subject like the way i do, and here, i think i would be on the right way to have a strong relationship with a strong, very hard to break bond (ofcourse other factors are required too to achieve this).

Quote:
Women are fickle creatures BECAUSE they are emotionally based...
THANK YOU! This will really help me explain what i'm trying to say. Yes, women are emotionally based. Women are quite often lead by their emotions, not by logic. The stronger the emotions are, the more and stronger women are lead by them. In some cases, emotions could be so strong, that women would literally give everything just to fulfill them.

Take mothers as an example. Mothers (the majority of them) would do everything for their children, even if it's something that would harm them or put them in danger. Why? Because the emotions they have for their children are very strong, making them have a very strong bond with each other. Don't tell me that mothers do this because it's biological and because their children were once part of their bodies or something like that, because mothers who adopt their children act exactly the same way. The majority of mothers would never leave their children, no matter how the children turn out to be in the future. Mothers who lose their children suffer from alot of pain, alot more than fathers. Mothers in this case could even face serious health problems. The reason for all of this are the emotions they have, which make them have a very strong bond with the people they have the emotions for.

Now, having showed what emotions can do, imagine a woman having such strong emotions (and bond) for you! If you do it right, i won't exaggerate when i say that she will be your slave. And if you do it right, then she won't even think of leaving you, instead, she will be asking you the whole time not to leave her. I don't need to mention examples here, because i think it's simple logic, in this case you are fulfilling an extremely huge need of hers. In some cases you'd be making her life dream come true. What makes it even better, is that very few men do this the right way (to me ofcourse), so you would be by far the best one for her, or may be the only one.

Still not to mention that such a bond is the basis to reach intimacy, a much more spiritual and fulfilling level of a relationship.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
Scarf,

thank you for your post. Unfortunately i'm not having alot of time these days, so please excuse me from replying now. But i'd be happy to reply as soon as i can, probably in the next day or two.

Cheers


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 102
Quote:
the only agreement left is the bond between the two parties and if one of them backs away and says 'no I do not feel a bond for this person', then the meeting of the minds is no longer there and since there are no resources to trade, the contract is broken.
i don't really get your point here Scarf. So what if the court of law doesn't take relationships bonds into consideration? If my girlfriend and i say that we feel a bond between each other, how can the court of law prove us wrong?
It would prove us wrong in the example you mentioned, where the girlfriend says that she doesn't feel a bond for me. Here i wouldn't even call it a proof, because in this case there is no bond whatsoever. For a man and a woman to bond, both of them should feel the same towards each other. If one side feels different, then there is no bond. I mentioned this many times.

Quote:
And I never disagreed with you. What I'm saying is that any one individual can revoke that agreement anytime they like. I do not want you to experience this without warning as such a thing is greatly distressing and traumatic. People commit suicide over such matters.
thanks. But would all women without exception revoke the agreement? From what i see until now, everyone i discussed this subject with here, looks at ALL women the same way. You think that all women are the same, and all women act and think the same way. That's why you think that my way of having a relationship would end up exactly the same way with every single woman. WRONG. You have to realise that not all women are the same. There might be a majority who share certain characteristics, but you can never generalise one characteristic on all women.
Your example of Luis Figo is just what i mean. So what if Figo left Barca for a better Real Madrid at that time? Does this mean that everyone would act the same? Why didn't players like Puyol, Xavi, Rivaldo or Cocu leave Barca for a better club at that time? Those 4 went through alot of set backs and defeats with Barca. Xavi himself, at the end of one of the worst seasons for Barca (2001-2002), got offers from Madrid and AC Milan, both were much better than Barca. But he didn't leave, because of his emotions towards the club. So you can't really tell that my girl would act like Figo, because she might act like Xavi, and wouldn't leave me for the world.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1880
Women aren't male athletes, they're women and they will behave as such.

No woman would ever 'never leave you for the world'....not one, you're delluded.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 »

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited