Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:16 pm 

Hey there mates.
Yesterday, there was a big grill party in my city's stadium, lots of people I know there, so I got there with some friends. I met another group of friends, then another, till the evening I was moving from one group to another. 1 hour after midnight I got bored.. I decided to go home to get some sleep for next day. I greeted friend I was with and headed to the exit. I saw a girl, I remembered her being there with one of my male friends.

Me: "Hey there, going home ?"
Her: "Yeah, most of my friends are home already and P. with D. are who-knows-where."
Me: "I'm going home too. Same situation. Where do you live, btw ?"
Her: "I live close to X"
Me: "I live in Y, X is on the way there, we can go together."
Her "Sure."

During that little conversation I just saw in her eyes she needs a friend.

On our way we talked about art, philosophy, psychology.. She has almost identic interests as I do. We got to point where our ways parted and I said "I like this conversation, do you want to sit on the bench there for a while to talk more or you want to sleep ?"
She responded with "Ok, I like it too."

I didn't plan anything than talking. I thought I have a new female friend with cool interests.

So we sat and talked there. Time flew by, suddenly it was 2 in the morning, then 3. We started playing around, making out little, talked more.. Sat there untill fkin 5 hours in the mornin, lol. Still, nothing about sex or anything came to my mind, I didn't really mind if she told me goodbye anytime. She gots call from her mother (she's 18, living with parents) where she is.
She tolds her she is in her female friend's house and is sleeping. She hangs up and realises that she can't go home now, because she said she's over friend's house. (Not sure if this was intention to get her to my place or not. But in the end doesn't matter).
So I say to her "Well, I got nobody at my place now, you can sleep on my couch."
She's like "Is it ok ?"
I say "Sure, let's go."

So we did, what happened at night you an guys imagine. Of course she didn't sleep on my couch, but in my bed in the end.
In the morning, the dude she was with at the grill party texted her if she was Ok etcetera.
I was fucking surprised, Didn't have an idea my friend wanted her. I told her to not told anybody anything happened. I don't wat to lose another male friend because of a girl... She agreed.

She didn't want to leave really. She had to work, so at noon she finally did, cuddling the shit out of me on her way out, getting my number and saying she will pay me a visit sometimes... :D Funny thing was, she asked me sometimes psychological questions about her, and I got correct answers everytime. She complained "You know everything ! Teach me psychology."

Point of the story is, that I didn't even think about this. I didn't even come to the grill party to meet anybody, just to have fun !!!!!!!! Credits go to Kidd for his repetive talking about the importance of observation skills ! I am absolutely sure, that the second part of the story headed good way thanks to my psychological observation skills. And I didn't even think if I like the girl or not, but in the end I did. It looks like I attract girls I like, subconsciously.

:geek:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:49 pm 
Awesome story dude

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:39 pm 

Yes! I love posts like this! Nice, fufe!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 am 

That's awesome, the way it should be, great stuff. :D

Her having suddenly no place to go was no coincidence. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:35 am 
Site Admin

Effortless and unplanned.

Cannot imagine why that appeals to me :)

Good Story
Alchemist wrote:
Her having suddenly no place to go was no coincidence. :mrgreen:
This!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:44 am 

Thanks guys :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:57 pm 

Somebody from the forum send me a PM and asked about one of my old threads, which made me look for it and I found out this thread too
Looking back I was pretty slow at seeing certain things (for example her telling her mother she's going to a female friend's house, so she can ensure a place at my place lol) but I somehow managed and went even smooth lol in some cases
This woman was an INFP, it is fair to say I only had sex with INFP women. With every other women I just can't do it still, because of issues that I am working on. And it's been a lotof things

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:48 pm 

Hey! :P

( What can you tell yourself about her boundaries though ? )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:56 pm 

( She had hardly any, she was pretty much open to everything, is this where you are pointing to )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:15 pm 

Everything or just somebody

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:30 pm 

the right guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:39 pm 

Weak boundaries, (=level of self-knowledge), and the right guy all of a sudden..?

There's more self-knAwledge to be had than that I'd say.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:43 pm 

Ok then I would say she has no self-esteem (I also had like none back then), unhappy with her life (Also was), would sleep with almost everyone as it happened to show as true later

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:50 pm 

Also what comes up is doing anything if it gets her something she wants, is that what you meant ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:00 pm 

Follow the thought process backwards.

"Where did this thought come from...?"

"What made me think that thought...?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:40 pm 
Jared wrote: *
Follow the thought process backwards.

"Where did this thought come from...?"

"What made me think that thought...?"
David Bohm on the problems of thought ; -)
https://youtu.be/emAeFuwtelQ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:40 am 

fufe wrote: *
Ok then I would say she has no self-esteem (I also had like none back then), unhappy with her life (Also was), would sleep with almost everyone as it happened to show as true later
If you ever get into a relationship with this girl (or any girl similar) you have a lot on your hands and you're making head way you don't need migraines taking you out of your journey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:39 am 

Quote:
"Thoughts simply arise in the mind. What else could they do?" -SamHarris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:54 pm 

Resonance wrote: *
fufe wrote: *
If you ever get into a relationship with this girl (or any girl similar) you have a lot on your hands and you're making head way you don't need migraines taking you out of your journey
Never getting into anything with girl like this one lol