Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:43 pm 

A few days ago. I was out of town, for a 1 day break. I really needed that break.

Anyways. That day I visited a big city and booked a hotel for 1 day. There were some thing I wanted to go see, and since it had been some time since I had sex and persued sex, I was really in the mood to also find myself a lady to have sex with that day.

Normally when (also) on the look for a female to have sexy time with. I had addopted (from what some pua's told/suggested) the attitude of: go approach many girls; don't let much chances pass by.
Since reading about the, try to look/see girls that are jocking for you, here. I tried that, to the best I could.

Normally I would probably go up to like random 10 girls, and get 1 or maybe 2 "date type" meeting out of that.
That day , I "only" went up to 1 girl (didn't see much jocking going on for me if I recall correctly, I did my best to look as good and groomed as I could, being wlking on busy prety fast paced streets didn't help either I think), and I had a "date type" meeting out of that 1 girl I went up to. If I recall correctly, the jocking type/here making it easy for me to go up to her behaviour she did were like: walking slowely, when I got a bit in her area/space she didn't make effort to get out of the space.

So the end result, seemed the same to me. Now I only went up to 1 girl, I think I saw do some jocking. Normally I would go up to 10 girls, and get rejected 9 times, and end up with 1 girl 1-on-1.

The plusses I found from the attitude/way of looking more for women jocking:
1. This felt way more relaxing. The attitude of the numbers game, gave me more nervousness up front, and not feeling at ease.
2. The result seems about the same, but the route is more relaxed, less work, and also having to deal with a bit less rudeness/etc. like often is the case when playing the numbers game randomly.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 pm 

The end result seemed the same?!? :|

You just went from a 10% success rate (1 out of 10) to a 100% success rate (1 for 1), saved yourself a whole lot of time and unecessary chatter and uncomfortableness in the process, and still think it feels the SAME?

What the hell am I going to do with you guys? :?

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:48 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:

You just went from a 10% success rate (1 out of 10) to a 100% success rate (1 for 1), saved yourself a whole lot of time and unecessary chatter and uncomfortableness in the process, and still think it feels the SAME?
This really puzzled me also.

scarface: How can you say that getting 1 out of 10 is the same as 1 out of 1.

That is 9 conversations you did not have to have, 9 bits of time saved out of your day.
scarface wrote:
So the end result, seemed the same to me. Now I only went up to 1 girl, I think I saw do some jocking. Normally I would go up to 10 girls, and get rejected 9 times, and end up with 1 girl 1-on-1.
OK, so you still ended up with 1 date. I can see that.

However, going by your stats, if you had approached 10 using the 'new' method. You would have potentially had 10 for 10, rather than 1 for 10.

How is that remotely 'the same'?

Then you say:
scarface wrote:
The plusses I found from the attitude/way of looking more for women jocking:
1. This felt way more relaxing. The attitude of the numbers game, gave me more nervousness up front, and not feeling at ease.
2. The result seems about the same, but the route is more relaxed, less work, and also having to deal with a bit less rudeness/etc. like often is the case when playing the numbers game randomly.
So, they are the same, but one has plusses over the other. :?:

Please explain this to me, as I feel I am really missing something here?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:02 pm 

Quote:
YEAH. :|

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:05 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

What the hell am I going to do with you guys? :?
To me this is the biggest benefit of the power of observation and only focusing on the girls that are jocking you. A lot of people say werar a dildo on your head or do stupid shit like lay down on the floor and hump it in a mall to get over your fear of judgment and critisism...well fuck that, it IS socially weird which is why it's uncomfortable, same as play'n chase-a-ho, it's weird!

There's a reason you felt more comfortable this time around scarface. But like the other fellas said, your math may be a little off lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I'm afraid, what I typed wasn't a correct expression of what I meant to say. Or it didn't came through. I'll blame my writing/expressing skills. Also I was in quit a hurry to finish it, because the Soccer Champions League final was about the start. The final was amazing by the way, Barcelona played some of the best soccer I have ever seen in my life. What a team.

I didn't mean to say, that it (the process) feels the same. Or that it (the process) was the same. Quite the opposite. The process was totally different, and for the better. All the advantages you stated, I found to be there also, in the process.

In the personal experiment I did.
I decided to only go up to a girl, if I noticed some jocking from her side. I noticed/was consciously aware (maybe there were more but I didn’t notice it, that can likely be the case) that day, that 1 girl was doing some jocking for me (looking back maybe some more were, especially when I was 1-on-1 with that girl. But I didn’t really register is then as such at the moment or put conclusions of action to it)). So I came to the following conclusion that day, of this little personal experiment which actually has to little data to be called legit imo. As far as just outcome goes:
* When I go up to random girls I find attractive, without any signs of interest from their side up front. I usually end up with the outcome of 1, 1-on-1 type of date. (Plus of course all the bad side of the process, that come with doing it this way. But when just looking/measuring the outcome, I didn’t take that into the account);
* When I only go up to girls I notice (and am aware of) jocking me, plus I find attractive. I ended up at the end of the day with the outcome of: 1 girl doing that + with 1, 1-on-1 type of date. (plus of course the positive things that came with it such as for example: having a more relaxed, fun and enjoyable day, . But when just looking/measuring the outcome, I didn’t take that into the account).

So what I meant to say was. Stripping away the process and the time invested (in the evaluation of it), and just looking at the outcome. I ended up with the equal amount of 1-on-1 dates, as when I just went up to random chicks.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:45 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
This really puzzled me also.

scarface: How can you say that getting 1 out of 10 is the same as 1 out of 1.

That is 9 conversations you did not have to have, 9 bits of time saved out of your day.
It's not the same, I agree. I didn't mean to say it, even though I seemed to have said it.
:idea: Maybe someone here sucks at saying what he means, and it's not you. :lol:
peregrinus wrote:
However, going by your stats, if you had approached 10 using the 'new' method. You would have potentially had 10 for 10, rather than 1 for 10.

How is that remotely 'the same'?
Yes, it's not the same. Also especially looking at it, from an approach leading into a date ratio.
Just looking at it from a set time frame ratio, that day I found that.
1 day (actually it was half a day, like 3 hours or so) going up to random girls I find attractive, I often ended up with going up to around 10 girls and having 1 date. One day off only going up to girls I find attractive plus I thought I noticed jocking for me, I ended up with "only" 1 women fulfulling that requirement (of doing jocking + me finding her attractive) and having 1 date.
So that is why I came up till now to the conculsion of my personal expiriment that day, that the outcome that day is the same from an set time frame ratio. Had I noticed more then 1 girl jocking for me, and not rejecting me that day. Then I would had concluded the end result just looking at the outcome (amount of 1-on-1 dates) would be different, but I couldn't.
peregrinus wrote:
Then you say:
So, they are the same, but one has plusses over the other. :?:

I came to the conclusion from this little personal experiment for now, that the end result of the time frame of 1 day. Was the same (just looking at how many 1-on-1 dates I managed to attract/have).
I also came to the conclusion, that the process, was not the same. I founded the process of the "jocking method" to have many advantages. To summ them up: more relaxing/less uncomfortable; more fun/less having to deal with rudeness and rejections; a much better ratio of/percentage leading to a date; taking less time and effort; bringing/giving me a more peacefull/happy/enjoyable day.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm 

I see what you're saying scarface, that both ways end up in 1 date. 1=1

However, I could never go back to the "old" (PUA) way. In fact thinking back on my days doing that makes me cringe. To me it's like, would you rather make 80k a year working 70 hours a week, or make 80K a year working 10 hours a week?

(**continuing with the analogy, those 10 hours would also go much more smoothly and much less stressful too)

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:01 pm 

Solid analogy. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm 

StephenP wrote:
However, I could never go back to the "old" (PUA) way. In fact thinking back on my days doing that makes me cringe.
I must say, I hate and always hated, "having to" go chat up many women. Only in the beginning, did I like it. Because it felt like and i was, conquering a fear. Since I was afraid to go up to stranger women, and state that my intent of doing it was for romantic reasons. So I liked about it, that I conquered a fear (better stated would be: learn how to deal with it better and do as I like to do although I feel fear/nervousness).
But after that, it soon became more like: "Approaching sucks, it most of the time is no/little fun for me. I hate having to do this. I hate the many flat/friendly but not intrested type of reactions that I have to go through. I even more hate, the occasional bitch/negative reaction I have to deal with. I'm only doing this because the 10% or so, that does respond postive/seems interested which makes up for it a bit"

I did a little testing yesterday, in trying to be more observant about jocking behaviour from woman. Trying to become a bit more aware of it, and doing a bit of learning about it by trying to be more observant. I never did this before, since I was more about going after what I see and like, instead of also looking whom might like me.

Lessons I learned.
My ideas of how women show "jocking", isn't (totally) accurate. My idea was, that the way they will do it is (almost every time) by making solid eye contact and possibly adding a "hi" or something to it.

As I was standing somewhere, enjoying my ice-cream.
A woman walked by on that street, and she didn't make any eye contact I noticed. But something (don't ask me what, more a feeling) made me feel like she wasn't all that disinterested as the lack of eyecontact would make it seem, looking back maybe it seemed more like she was forcing herself not to make eye-contact with me (for whatever reason).
Since my idea was, that women that like on first sight what they see, will make/give some solid eye-contact. I thought to myself something like: "she must then not be liking/interested in what she saw, I guess that what I felt/thought at first was wrong or something else."
Some minutes (like 3 orso?) later of standing there and eating my ice-cream, I kinda swiftly turned my head the other way. And I see, that women there standing staring at me for obvious no apparant reason. She swiftly tries and does turn her head/eyes away, asif she was not staring/looking at me but at something else and then went to walk again. Since she had no reason to go stand there, that was kinda weird.

Anyways. What I learned:
My initial gut feeling was right, I better start going by that and not questions it through trying to analyze stuff or having an subjective notion upfront.
My prenotions/ideas of how women will show/do jocking is insufficient; therefore I shouldn't draw conclusions from that/those ideas and better try to go about it as objective/prenotion less as I can.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 pm 

scarface wrote:
As I was standing somewhere, enjoying my ice-cream.
A woman walked by on that street, and she didn't make any eye contact I noticed. But something (don't ask me what, more a feeling) made me feel like she wasn't all that disinterested as the lack of eyecontact would make it seem, looking back maybe it seemed more like she was forcing herself not to make eye-contact with me (for whatever reason).
Since my idea was, that women that like on first sight what they see, will make/give some solid eye-contact. I thought to myself something like: "she must then not be liking/interested in what she saw, I guess that what I felt/thought at first was wrong or something else."
Some minutes (like 3 orso?) later of standing there and eating my ice-cream, I kinda swiftly turned my head the other way. And I see, that women there standing staring at me for obvious no apparant reason. She swiftly tries and does turn her head/eyes away, asif she was not staring/looking at me but at something else and then went to walk again. Since she had no reason to go stand there, that was kinda weird.

Anyways. What I learned:
My initial gut feeling was right, I better start going by that and not questions it through trying to analyze stuff or having an subjective notion upfront.
My prenotions/ideas of how women will show/do jocking is insufficient; therefore I shouldn't draw conclusions from that/those ideas and better try to go about it as objective/prenotion less as I can.
Girls are sometimes shy and are afraid to make eye contact with person they like. I've even been told, that girls use a "way to show guys they are interested" by lookin somewhere else and acting like they are not interested ! :lol: (Social matrix bullshit I suppose")

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

scarface wrote:
I see a lot of boys/men do this..

It is interesting to watch.

Now take how you felt and imagine how it feels to a woman when a man does it to her.

I would relate it to hiding (or trying to) your intention.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.