Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:07 pm 
Site Admin

I have hesitated before posting this, decided to after posts by StephenP, Sniper and others asking for an insight into my mind and its workings.

I do warn you this is not about women, it is about mindset, thoughts and processes. I somehow feel some of you may find it interesting.

As mentioned in another thread, I spent quite a few years in discussion with a very interesting man, he ran several websites over the years. These websites, the users and him provided me with many interesting discussions.

The last website in the chain was: http://www.searchlores.org/

His name was Fravia+, he is now sadly departed and missed greatly. He was a dear friend. (see: http://www.searchlores.org/swansong.htm)

-

In September of 2000, he posted a riddle he had devised, the link is here : http://www.searchlores.org/hidddoor.htm

Many people exerted a lot of effort to try and find solutions to it.
They worked both in collaborative ways, in isolation and a combination of both.

There were many messageboards, including an 'official' one - all devoted to finding a solution to this riddle. Many people tried, many people gave up and many continued in their task, following the paths it took them along.

It lasted unsolved until 25th April 2001, when it was solved. A reasonable length of time given the sheer amount of people attacking it from all angles.

In the end one person managed it, only one.

As the person setting it pointed out at the start, in the end it was a solitary process which achieved the solution. The mass of people were no closer to a solution than they were at the start of the process. They had more clues yet no idea as to the solution.

At the bottom of the page is a link to an essay detailing the process involved in my solution.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:46 pm 

Damn 'Grinus...you solved that shit on my birthday. :shock:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:14 pm 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
I have hesitated before posting this, decided to after posts by StephenP, Sniper and others asking for an insight into my mind and its workings.

I do warn you this is not about women, it is about mindset, thoughts and processes. I somehow feel some of you may find it interesting.

As mentioned in another thread, I spent quite a few years in discussion with a very interesting man, he ran several websites over the years. These websites, the users and him provided me with many interesting discussions.

The last website in the chain was: http://www.searchlores.org/

His name was Fravia+, he is now sadly departed and missed greatly. He was a dear friend. (see: http://www.searchlores.org/swansong.htm)

-

In September of 2000, he posted a riddle he had devised, the link is here : http://www.searchlores.org/hidddoor.htm

Many people exerted a lot of effort to try and find solutions to it.
They worked both in collaborative ways, in isolation and a combination of both.

There were many messageboards, including an 'official' one - all devoted to finding a solution to this riddle. Many people tried, many people gave up and many continued in their task, following the paths it took them along.

It lasted unsolved until 25th April 2001, when it was solved. A reasonable length of time given the sheer amount of people attacking it from all angles.

In the end one person managed it, only one.

As the person setting it pointed out at the start, in the end it was a solitary process which achieved the solution. The mass of people were no closer to a solution than they were at the start of the process. They had more clues yet no idea as to the solution.

At the bottom of the page is a link to an essay detailing the process involved in my solution.
Hey I got hooked with the "apparent" last message of your dear friend Fravia+.

http://www.searchlores.org/swansong.htm

I think in the Sour part he gave a short, yet very robust glimpse of the reality (matrix as we know it in this site)

Very intelligent people, as for the shot read I gave to it.

Other thing that came to mind when oberving the design of the page, is that is good enough to dispel a "button clicker, short span, immediate gratification tool' (yeah I like to use every synonim possible) and that's a GOOD FILTER!

I will read further to this site, glad I have the time.

Thanks for sharing some of your background Peregrinus.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:08 am 

Wow
Quote:
Just. Wow

Happened to be listening to this while reading his words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Mq4dZBl6c

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:28 pm 

that's nice peregrinus, i was also inspired by your post about your experiment with celibacy, not that i'm doing it, but it made clic in my mind

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:32 pm 
Site Admin

If no one has noticed yet, then just think how many things you miss with women?

All those who posted here seem to have got distracted by something.

--

Kidd: think of it as a Birthday gift for you.... strange how synchronicity turns up eh :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:14 pm 

I'm not sure what I missed, but I've spent the past 3-4 days since it was posting devouring that site. TONS of great information there

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:34 pm 

Wow, that's fantastic 'grinus, thanks for sharing! I checked out the site and it's the first time in a while I felt like a dumbass, that content seems way over my head, so much for me being a genius :lol:

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:41 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
If no one has noticed yet, then just think how many things you miss with women?

All those who posted here seem to have got distracted by something.

--

Kidd: think of it as a Birthday gift for you.... strange how synchronicity turns up eh :)
I'LL TAKE IT! :D ...and synchronicity is HUGE in my life as well. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:17 pm 

Grinus.

For some reason my recent PMs got me thinking about this thread. Talk about synchronicity. ^^

So I read your essay on the riddle, which I never read before... (just scrolled through the site but stopped at the advanced researches if I recall)

Anyway. This was brilliant.

Such insights. Much wow. :mrgreen:

Am ripping off this site (the eu version) before this gets lost.

So I will have many things to read. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:26 pm 

It seems like searchlores is lost...

Did you find this site on some webarchives ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:26 pm 

fufe wrote:

http://search.lores.eu/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:42 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
fufe wrote:

http://search.lores.eu/
Ohh sorry my mistake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:07 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:

Salva Corpus Amanti

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:46 am 

Jared wrote:
GoldenBoy wrote:

Salva Corpus Amanti
I totally misheard a search :lol: ; what I meant was
"Savikalpa Samadhi" (all these languages man!)
Chinese word 有想三昧 (exist-thought-three-conceal)

"Overview effect of the astronauts is like gnosis of the self of seekers"

http://www.techofheart.co/2013/05/Overv ... nauts.html

Latin vs Sanskrit :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:28 pm 

http://search.lores.eu/fobegano.htm#whespa
Quote:
When they dare to spam you
(and you have some spare time)
by fravia+

Another good technique with commercial spammers if you have time enough is to retaliate, wasting as much of their time and resources as you manage to do. This wont help you much, but it is great fun. Use their toll-free telephon number and tell them you want to buy whatever gods / tits / cars they are selling. Chat a lot, let them call back you, let them send you a representative. Then just change your mind.
If you are good at social engineering you can get some real email addresses out of them ("...mmm, hey Liza, how can I reach you in a hurry if I decide to buy another item -just like the one I'll now buy for myself- for my buddy Charlie?"). If you manage to get a spammer's real working email address it's the jackpot! You can then slowbomb him for the eternity.
Alternatively just flood them with order made using bogus credit card numbers and faked identities: let them deliver their goods to a big house full of people that barely speak english and where at least 200 individuals have the name -say- "Chan" you purposedly used to reserve the goods (or whatever name/immigrant combination applies to your country). They'll go nut because they will never be able even to understand that somebody simply retaliated.
There are a lot of tricks you can devise to drive the commercial spammers nut if you have enough time, phantasy and dedication, but imo the best approach (the same you should use when commercial bastards dare to phonecall you) is to immediately look like you are falling for the trick ("...mmm, well, yes, thanks a lot, come to think of it I desperately need a new mortgage-insurance special packet..."), luring them into sending you a representative, if possible carrying all the way a very heavy or very cumbersome box / catalogue / documentation of whatever useless crap he's selling (choose accordingly when you order), that you of course wont buy once he finally arrives (you wont even appear at the meeting place for that matter) because you have simply "changed your mind". Don't laugh at them, don't curse them, don't let them understand you are playing with them: just let them convince you to fix a second rendez-vous: drive them nut (and try once more to get some real & working emailaddresses out of them :-).
Believe me, they will hate this approach, especially if you ordered the "megabigasupraoption" of whatever crap they are selling and thus lulled them into being all excited for their "commercial kill", thinking they had finally managed to fish a zombie. La va sans dire that you should choose for these meetings the most inconvenient time for the spammers, picking weird or far away located places (or expensive restaurants :-) where you will anyway never show up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:52 pm 

Incredibly interesting essay Grinus. It makes me wonder how many dark corners there are on the net and what the outcasts there up are up to.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:19 am 

Here's another website that ripped fravia's works :

https://tuts4you.com/download.php?list.107
Quote:
Fravias First Period: Reverse Engineering ("Reality Cracking") (1995 - 1999) 25 December 2016 - 06:54 Fravia 37.49 MB 8365 8.5/2

My reader, this labyrinth of pages (you'll never be able to count them all :-) contains many teachings, and will help you gain knowledge that you will not find elsewhere. Please wander slowly inside: sip a good cocktail, take your time and explore at a leisurely pace. You'll find lessons on how to reverse engineer windows, dos, linux and palmtop programs, both in order to protect or to deprotect them (fairly easy, once you learn it); on how to search the Web using advanced techniques like 'combing' and 'klebing' (not so easy); on how to gain real information (pretty difficult), on how to track pseudoanonymous people on the web (fairly difficult), on how to protect your anonymity browsing the Web (quite difficult), on how to reverse the reality around you (very difficult), on how to destroy web sites you do not like (easy... given some conditions), on how to use (and detect) steganographical encryptions, on how to reverse or implement javascript based site protections, on how to annoy spammers, reverse web-agents, trap bots, write your own spiders and much more. I hope you'll enjoy this visit. Your critics and suggestions are welcome.

Fravias Second Period: Web Searching ("Search Lores") (2000 - 2009) 25 December 2016 - 06:33 Fravia 169.51 MB 653 Not rated

I have opened my http://www.searchlores.org, in Oz, in February 2000. Searchlores seems fairly popular: I receive on my main site alone an average of (around) a million hits per month, without counting the (many) hits on mirrors like http://www.searchlore.org in the States (note the missing "s" after lore), or http://www.fravia.com in Europe, or the other existing ones.
As per 2004 some sections of searchlores - as you will notice - are still missing, in fieri or incomplete.
This section as well: chaotic and incomplete, its purpose should be to give an idea of the variety and richness of our searching techniques. Maybe all these introductions are useless, and you would be better served reading some small specific essays, like the seven searching snippets "Learning to transform questions into effective queries" that I wrote in 2003.
Please note that you will not find any advertisements whatsoever on my sites: no banners to click on, no sponsors to promote, nothing. I don't need your money: I need your own knowledge, I need your feedback. My only hope is that you will, one beautiful day, contribute yourself to the vast wealth of knowledge.
This site is continuously updated, see the "news" section for ad hoc listings.
Some part of this site are getting obsolete, though: you will have to learn how to evaluate the material you find on the web. One relatively 'ancient' section is this very introduction. In 2000 for instance, when searchlores began, google was still in its infancy and the search engine of choice was still altavista.
This does not mean that you should now only use google, teoma or fast (considered nowadays the best search engines): Smaller search engines, like hotbot can reserve interesting surprises, and offer the possibility to search through powerful advanced filters, which let you pinpoint precisely what you want: domain search, region search, language search, words to include and words to exclude and so on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:48 am 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
By searching first and posting questions only if you find no answers, everyone will be much happier
No matter HOW smart you think you ARE, there will ALWAYS be somebody who is smarter than you. So never underestimate people.

Fravia+
So wise

-

My sincerest hope is that some of those archives survive and what was does not sink into obscurity. There is so much to learn from that 'old material' that it should be preserved, in some sense, no matter by whom, as long as it is preserved so that those who wish to read it in the future can find it and imbibe the lessons contained within.